Be Alright

Be Alright

“Ha-Ah! It's here you were hiding!” A voice exclaimed above Sunny's head whereas she opened her eyes in surprise.

Annoyed to have been interrupted once more in her nap, the latter had difficulty to adjust to the person's reflection, leaning on her, reversed to Sunny's face. Furrowing her eyebrows, Sunny rubbed slowly her eyelids with the side of her hand, trying to bring herself back to the reality. Big and innocent eyes looked deeply into Sunny's ones.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” The same voice asked in a concerned tone.

Hmpf...No, Taengoo. I was just dozing off.” Sunny answered weakly in a hoarse voice and touched Taeyeon's nose with her finger. Taeyeon's hair falling on Sunny's face, tickling her cheeks and her warm breath on Sunny's forehead.

Taeyeon smiled in relief before to stand up and to sit beside Sunny who was currently lying on the dorm's couch, on her back and head resting on the couch's arm. She leaned forward the brown haired girl and put a short but sweet kiss on her lips, apologizing for disturbing her lover's nap.

It seems that this comeback has been very exhausting and stressful for the young girl even if she didn't show it to the other members. Especially her, her girlfriend. It was very annoying for Taeyeon who tried to make her talk many times but collected smiles in return that attempted to reassure her, before the short girl run away quickly.

Moreover, because of their very different schedules, they didn't have the occasion to really talk those last days.

“You okay, bunny?” Taeyeon asked, looking at her danshin buddy who was hiding a yawn behind her hand.

“Hm...Yes, Taeng.” The brown haired girl answered.

Taeyeon stared at her an instant, head slightly leaning to the side. Something was definitely not okay with Sunny these days.

“What's wrong, Taeyeon?” Sunny smiled lightly, interrupting Taeyeon in her thoughts.

“Nothing. As you just came back, I thought I was going to bother you a little.” She answered with a smirk.

Sunny giggled softly.

“It seems like a lot of persons wanted to bother me today.”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon questionned, scrunching her eyebrows in incomprehension.

“Prince jumped on my stomach many times while barking because he wanted to play with me, Jessica thought I was a giant cushion and laid on me and–”

Huh? Wait, Jessica laid on you!?” The long dark haired girl repeated, obvious jealousy in the voice and an upset pout on her face. Whilst she was furrowing her eyebrows in disapproval, picturing the scene in her head.

Sunny smiled sweetly at Taeyeon's jealous but so adorable face.

“Aw~ Taengoo yah~ Don't be mad~ Sica didn't mean to do it.” The short haired girl said in a weak aegyotic voice, too tired to fully enjoying it.

“Mmh...” Taeyeon grumbled doubtful and completly ignoring the aegyo.

Sunny snickered and put a finger between Taeyeon's eyebrows to erase the wrinkles which appeared because of the frown.

Taeyeon grinned widely to the gesture and grabbed Sunny's wrist, then kissed the back of her hand. Her facial's features changing to a love struck grin.

Anyway,” Taeyeon began while standing up, surprising Sunny who were following her with her eyes. “Everyone know only me can be on top of you.” She straddled the younger's hips, surprising anew Sunny who reacted too late.

“Yah! ByunTae!”

Taeyeon meronged at her repeatedly in answer while moving her inexistant eyebrows playfully.

Sunny smiled while shaking her head in amusement. Why did she accept to be the girlfriend of such a kid, already?

Oh, it's funny.” Taeyeon smiled gently, brushing her hand on Sunny's forehead while putting her hair back. “I have never noticed it but you have two moles on the top of your forehead, almost on your hair.”

She touched the two points in question which were one above the other and pushed a brown strand of hair sliding on the other girl's forehead.

“Hm, yes.” Sunny hummed, showing her usually feline smirk. “It's not evident to find them.” She adds in a mischievous tone.

Fascinating." Taeyeon breathed.” That's means there is still so much to learn...” The point of her nose landed on Sunny's forehead and slided down Sunny's nose. She stopped on her luscious and glossy lips. “About you.” She finished in a pleasant sigh.

Sunny laughed softly to Taeyeon's sweet words.

“Why so much kindness all sudden?” She grinned while Taeyeon's cheeks.

“Are you trying to say that I'm not kind usually?” Taeyeon retorted, squinting her eyes toward her even though she was enjoying Sunny's hands on her cheeks.

“Hm...Well...” Sunny hesitated, her eyes looking up and forming a pensive pout.

Taeyeon had a comically shocked look on her face, forming a  huge expressive 'o' and she pounced on Sunny.

Yah! You little...” She swore, savagely attacking Sunny's sides and not forgetting to move her fingers on the most ticklish parts of Sunny's body. She knew her well after all.

Sunny, surprised, cried in a pitched voice while jumping in all directions, tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. Her laugh resonating in the room and warming up Taeyeon's heart who smiled in delight, watching this little ball of energy laughing to tears.

She finally stopped her little sneaky fingers and let Sunny take her breath – Eyes closed, pink cheeks, chest rising in an irregular way and tousled hair – Taeyeon was contemplating her 'work' with a proud grin on her cute face.

She noticed however, that Sunny's shirt slightly ridded up in the fight, showing a little of her skin and a spot she particularly adored.

“On the other hand, I know that one.” She smiled wickedly, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

She designated and softly the point, slightly in relief and heart shaped on her right hipbone. The other girl didn't have to peek below to know what Taeyeon was talking about.

“Of course you know it. That's the first you saw.” She answered and winked seductively at her lover.

Taeyeon, understanding the hidden meaning, showed a mocking smirk and muttered in a suggestive tone:

“And the second I saw was actually lower.” Emphasizing the last word,  she let her breath losing itself in the youngest girl's ear.

Yaah! ByunTae!” Sunny exclaimed, pushing gently Taeyeon away, an obvious blush on her face. The byun girl let escape this weird and nosy laugh of her, seeing she always had the same effect on the Aegyo Queen.

She grabbed Sunny's wrist and kissed the back of her hand, smiling to the softness of her skin. She, then, put her head against Sunny's chest and smiled when she felt Sunny's heart beat suddenly a little louder.

‘Her heart missed a beat.’ She thought with a sweet smile.

Sunny hugged Taeyeon's waist, rubbing sweet circles on Taeyeon's back in a calm movement and kissed softly the crown of her head. She smelled the perfurme of her hair and sighed in pleasure, trying to keep this moment forever.

But this moment is short because Taeyeon sharply lifted her head, banging Sunny's chin who groaned in pain.

“By the way,” Taeyeon began with a toothful smile. “I love you.”

A slight pink shade colored Sunny's cheeks, the impact of those three words still producting  the same effect on her.

“I love you too.”

Everything is gonna be alright, Sunny.” Taeyeon whispered, staring right in her Sunny's eyes, noticing how much her look seemed incertain. “Maybe not now, neither tomorrow but one day, you'll see. Don't you worry.”

She kissed slowly and tenderly her beloved's forehead then each eye and finally her lips, relishing the way their lips seemed so perfect together. She knew only gestures could lull Sunny in these moments. She knew very well what the girl was feeling, after all. 

That's when she felt Sunny answer to the kiss that she pulled back, staring in Sunny's sincere smile and those so mysterious eyes and rested her head on Sunny's chest again, close to her heart.

“As long as we stay together, everything is gonna be alright.”