Preparation for the Masquerade

Masquerade

Key, Taemin, and Onew's lunch and after school was spent preparing for the annual masquerade ball. They were the ones in charge for it's decorations. "Umma!" Taemin shouted, "The speakers for the music is here!~" Key looked up from his checklist, seeing Taemin waving to him. "Arasso! Tell them to come in and set it up."

Key quickly walked over to Onew who was trying to blow up as many balloons as he could. "Onew-hyung, are you okay there?" Onew nodded. Some of the balloons were blown by mouth, and some blown up with helium. "Yah! Key, you'll owe me chicken for this." Key laughed, but nodded. "Okay, hyung! We'll get some after."

Balloons, check. Strings, check. Tables, check. Music? Key thought. He looked over to Taemin who was looking at the people setting up the speakers. Check. The rest we'll do tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~

Jonghyun was on the school roof lazying around. That was the 5th masquerade proposal today.

-Flashback-

"O-oppa!" a girl, called out. Jonghyun looked over, and saw that she was poking her fingers together while blushing. "Hmm?"

"Umm... w-will you go to the-the masquerade ball with me?" the stuttering girl said. Jonghyun smiled, "I'm sorry.. but no thank you."

-Flashback end-

"Yah, hyung!" someone called out. Jonghyun looked over his shoulder and saw his best friend, Minho. "Oh, Minho." Minho took sat next to him, "What are you doing here alone?" Jonghyun looked at him and smirk, "I got another proposal today."

Minho shook his head. "Again? Why do you keep rejecting anyways?" There was silence from the other boy. Jonghyun then said, "I want to go to the ball with someone I actually want to go with. Not someone who asks me."

Minho just nodded. Then, they continued to watch the clouds past by.

~*~*~*~*~

“Aigo. Umma, I'm exhausted.” Taemin exclaimed, plopping himself down one of the chairs in the fastfood restaurant. Key smiled at him. “You did good today, Taeminnie.” They were waiting for Onew, who was ordering chicken for them. A few minutes later, he comes with 3 boxes of chicken. “One for you-” he hands one to Taemin, “one for you-” next he hands it to Key. “AND one for me~!” Onew said happily.

“Key-umma. Why did you say that you weren't going to the masquerade?” Taemin asked. Onew looked at Key, “You aren't?” Key sighed, “I don't want to.” Onew then said, “But we planned this! You planned it.” Key looked at both of them, “That doesn't mean I can't go.”

Taemin started to whine, “But, ummaaaaa. Please go, please? Please? Please? PUH-LEASE!~” Taemin used his aegyo. He always falls for that. Key was trying hard to resist his “son's” charm. “Uhhh.. ah! Okay fine, Taemin.”

Taemin shouted in glee. “Yay!~”

 

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Okay I'm done with chapter one :) I'm new with this so please bear with me? I hope you like it!~ ^^