final

bene

jungkook smiled as he opened the door for me.

"ladies first." he stood up straight and gestured for me to walk in.

i rolled my eyes and gave him a sarcastic smile as i passed him.

this cafe bene was relatively new; it's only been open for about 2 weeks now. jungkook had been begging me for forever to try this place out, but of course i was always too busy with school to enjoy a cup of coffee. surprisingly, i had no tests this week.

"two medium caramel iced lattes with a lot of whipped cream please!" jungkook said to the person at the register. he had his hands in his sweater pockets and was swaying from side to side.

"you're paying, right?" he smiled.

"um... sure." i took my wallet out of my backpack and handed a $10 bill to the person on the other side of the counter.

i put my change and wallet back in my backpack, and we both waited for our orders.

jungkook nudged me. "i'll pay you back later, okay?" he smiled, showing his rabbit teeth.

"i don't really care to be honest," i said with a tired smile. "i'm just glad we got to hang out today. i feel like we haven't seen each other in like 10 years."

jungkook frowned. "i know... i missed you." he smiled and nudged me again.

when our orders were ready, jungkook refused to let me take the tray.

"no! i'm going to carry it! you paid for it, so i have to do something at least."

i rolled my eyes again. he was literally four years old.

he chose a table all the way in the back of the restaurant. after setting down the tray, he pulled my seat out before sitting in his own.

"calm down with the chivalry, jesus."

jungkook smiled. "i'm not jesus, silly duck."

i stared at him for a minute before shaking my head at his lame joke.

jungkook's smile turned into a frown after he sipped his coffee through the straw.

"how the hell do they expect us to eat the whipped cream with this thing?!" he said. he took the straw out and the lid of the cup off. "that's more like it!"

i laughed as i watched him attempt to drink his coffee. whipped cream was getting all over his face. he tried his best to it off.

"you kinda got a little..." i pointed to my nose.

"huh?" jungkook stared at his nose and tried to reach it with his tongue.

his face made me laugh, which made him laugh.

"i can't reach!" he tried once more before looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"i'm not doing it for you!" i laughed.

"i know! just come closer."

i leaned in, wondering what this four year old was about to do.

jungkook got up from his chair and leaned in as well in order to reach me. he bumped his nose onto mine, covering it with whipped cream.

"what the hell..." i said. i looked around for a napkin.

before i could look through my bag, jungkook kissed my nose.

i felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

"simple solution." jungkook smiled.

i was in shock. although jungkook flirted with me sometimes, it was more of a friendly thing between a guy and a girl friend. this wasn't one of those times.

he laughed softly and sipped his coffee, inevitably getting whipped cream on his lips.

i thought for a moment and took a deep breath before leaning in and kissing the whipped cream off of him.

his whole face turned red. after the three minutes of awkward silence, jungkook turned to me.

"i was going to eat that."