Be My Bad Boy

Be My Bad Boy

(Before the story begins, just here to say it's a story where you insert your own name into it, like blanks and such appear.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

___! Wake up! Yah, you lazy ! You're gonna be late for school!" Ugh, that's my older brother, Jung Daehyun. He just loves annoying me every morning. Poking me, pushing me around, talking to me, anything in his power to ensure that I wake up wanting to slap him. "___, come on. It's your last day before winter break. Why can't you just try to go and enjoy it? It's like a free day!" "Fine, fine, I'll go get ready, relax. Bring me some food?" I pouted. "Breakfast is on the table downstairs. Come down when you're done" he smiled and ruffled my hair. I opened my window to let some air in. Secretly, I've really been looking forward to today, but I can't let my brother know why just yet. Or maybe not ever... The birds sing their songs, the trees rustled in the wind, and busy life continued on as usual in the streets down below us.
(bts "like") "neon naмι deogo oнιryeo deo joнa вoyeo preттy woмan~ oн yalмιpgedo yeojeonнι neon joнa вoyeo preттy woмan~ don'т wanna вe ғool, wanna вe cool, wanna вe loved, neowaυι ѕaмe love~"
My phone rang almost all the way through its ringtone I have set before I could pick up. I ran across the room and slid the circle across hurriedly as soon as I'd found my phone. "Hello?" "Morning, gorgeous." Jeesh, he's so cheesy, always saying things like that just to try to get me to blush. It does tend to work though... "Oh, stop it, you~ Are you ready for today?" "Today? I'm sorry? What do you mean?" "Don't tell me you forgot..." I pouted. I knew he was joking right after he chuckled.

"I could never forget, babe. Happy anniversary~ I can't wait!" Ah, there we go, much better. "Don't do that to me~" I whined, "and I can't wait either." "___! What's taking you so long?!" my brother called from outside my door. "Oh no, I gotta go, I'll see you later baby!" I whispered to him. "Your brother's there, huh? Got it, take care!" I mumbled an agreement and farewell, then quickly hung up. I ran to my closet and changed into my navy blue and white high school uniform. I picked up half of my wavy black hair and put in a pretty white bow, matching it with a (fake) pearl bracelet and necklace. Both were part of a set but also came with a pair of matching earrings, which was my last birthday gift from my boyfriend. We have secretly been going out for exactly a year now. Secretly for various reasons... I'm a "good girl"; I get good grades, behave well, I don't cause any trouble. My boyfriend however, he's quite the opposite. He's ready, rebelious, and teachers usually hate him. Despite the image he has, he's not mean at all. He doesn't bully anyone, he just acts up and doesn't do his work; sometimes he wears jeans instead of the school uniform pants, eats in class, or does little things like that. I didn't know exactly how I felt about him, really, but whenever he was nearby I could feel myself wanting to sneak glances at him, even want to maybe get to know him a little... One day in math class, I had decided to look over and I caught him staring straight at me. He blushed and looked away shortly, to the board. Then he looked right back and mouthed "meet me after class" and discreetly pointed to the door by turning his face. I subtly nodded and turned back to the lesson. When that last bell rang, I was so nervous.

Slowly packing up my things and heading for the door, I came face to face with the famed troublemaker. "Hello ___-sshi. Good afternoon." he bowed. Wow, he's so polite! And to think I was worried that he was going to harass me or something... "Good afternoon Jeon JungKook-sshi. Is there something you wanted to tell me?" He shook his head no lightly. "No, but there is something I need to tell you. So um, can you please follow me? I'll explain everything there." There? Where? I obeyed his wish and silently followed him as all sorts of thoughts flew through my mind. I stared at his brought back from behind and let my mind wander. We ended up at the park right next to the school grounds. JungKook turned around suddenly, startling me. "Miss ___-" "Please, just call me ___." I smiled shyly, then so did he. "You must be wondering why I brought you here. I'm sorry it was so out of the blue, but it's the last day before vacation and I didn't want to wait two weeks to try to tell you this. " "Tell me what?" "Well, I, uh... Firstly, I wanted to show you the area. Do you see the trees here?" "Yeah?" "Look closely, please." So I did. "All I see are a bunch of couples' engravings on here," I'm answered, confused. Oh, wait. "Yes, that's right. ___, I wanted to tell you how I feel about you. I'd like for us to be like that someday, with our initials engraved on the tree. But I think it would be nicer if I sang my confession instead." JungKook was shyly looking down and fumbling with his fingers before he began to sing. He looked up and looked at me straight in the eyes, never looking away while he sang.

(bts "luv in skool") "ι jυѕт wanna love ya, ι jυѕт wanna love ya ajιĸdo ĸĸυмιn geoт gaтa oн вaвy~ ι jυѕт wanna love ya, ι jυѕт wanna love ya ιмι neon algo ιтjanнa oн вaвy~ ĸeopιreυl мaѕιgo nυneυl ттeoвwado jaмι deυl geoтмan gaтa oн no no geυryeon вogon нaeѕѕeo, ιғ ι rυled тнe world, neoreυl daѕι nae yeope dυl geoтмan gaтa ..." (←Insert the rest of the song here. I'm sorry, I just didn't want to write out the whole song ^^;;)
He continued singing as I sat down on the bench under the trees surrounding else. He finished the song sat right beside me, apparently still nervous. "I wrote a song for you, it's my confession. Oh wait, I almost forgot the last line!" "Hm?" I smiled, still curious. "gαѕнιиα-уα, иαяαиg ѕαgωιℓℓαє?" ("нєу gιяℓ, ωσυℓ∂ уσυ ∂αтє мє?") JungKook's voice when he singing plus his half Busan/half Seoul satoori (accent) nearly had me drooling on the spot. I sat there and stared at him, dumbfounded, letting everything that had just happened since we'd left the school sink in. So, he likes me? I didn't even think he knew me name! "Before you answer, let me explain... It's not like we're two strangers just met. We used to be friends, remember? It was back in elementary. But then I moved away right before middle school and came back here for high school." "Oh my gosh! Aren't you the little boy who always use to push me on the swings and play with me at the park...? Kookie?!" I finally made the connection. No wonder he had been looking at me. How did he recognize me though? Woah, he's really changed physically. "Y-yeah, that was me." he said, blushing.

"I always wondered what happened to you... You left so suddenly one day and then never came back. I'm so glad you're ok!" "Well I just couldn't stop thinking about you while I was gone. I always thought of how things would have been, how they could have been... What would have happened if I'd stayed? If I had asked you out back then like I really wanted to?" He paused to take a deep breath. "When I heard we were moving back, I just thought that I had to see you. Then, when it turned out we were the same class, let alone school; I was so happy! But I didn't know if you would remember me..." he ended shyly. "First off, I'm very impressed; you sing beautifully, and I can't believe you wrote all that. Wow." I took a deep breath and enjoyed the cool breeze that was hitting us, very strongly. Tension begin to slowly build as he waited for me to continue. "However, I'm really glad your back, in all honesty. Despite your new 'image' at school, it seems you haven't changed a bit." I waited a second, "Oh, but JungKook, I... I think I recently fell for someone." He look like a puppy had just been denied a treat or shooed away. Oh no! Ah well, he'll find out in just a bit~. "I once thought he was a total stranger, and I wondered why it was him that I'd fallen for. But after seeing him again now, it turns out that he's not." He looks so lost, idiot... "Do you get it now? It's you, 'Kookie'." His eyes widened in shock as a wave of emotions washed over him. His face turned pink, especially his now-flushed cheeks. Judging by the heat I feel on my face though, our expressions must match. "You really had me worried there for a second. It seems I'm not the only one who hasn't changed, huh?"

The sunlight that was barely warming us up through the cold winter wind shone on his face so that it appeared to give him this sort of heavenly glow. "___, are you cold?" "A little, yes," I lied. It's freezing! How did I not notice sooner? "How about we go to the nearest café or something? Drinks and snacks on me?" "Oh no, I couldn't." I mumbled. "Is it because you don't want to go with me or because you feel bad for me paying?" "The latter. I-I would honestly love to hang out with you." Dear God, why am I so awkward? "Come on," JungKook stood up an extended his arm out to me, "Let me at least get you a coffee or hot chocolate to warm you up? It's my fault that you're still out late during winter, anyway." "All right then," I said as I took his hand, "if you insist, I guess I could spare a few minutes for you." I looked at my wrist as if checking my watch before we both laughed and walked away together, hand in hand. One year ago, things began for us on that little coffee date. And one year later, we're going back to that same place on the last day before vacation yet again. After school, I met up with JungKook who was waiting for me at the park where he confessed. "Hey baby~" he said as soon as he saw me heading over to the bench that he was sitting on. "Hello to you too~" I set the phone and kissed his cheek. He blushed a little, making me smile. "So the 'bad boy' still blushes from a little peck, eh?" He half smirked and turned to face me. "And I suppose that the 'good girl' should be much shyer too?" He's right, I never really initiate skinship, but I was just too happy today to remember my shyness.

Before I could reply, JungKook kissed my lips softly and pulled away. My turn to blush. (bts "coffee") "вaвy вaвy geυdeneυn caraмel мaccнιaтo yeojeonнι nae ιpĸae geυdae нaмĸĸe dalĸoмнae вaвy~ вaвy~ тonιgнт~" "You always have a song fit for the occasion, don't you?" I muttered. "Anything for you, my princess." I playfully stuck my tongue out at him just before he reached over and hugged me. After playing in the snow and with our visible breaths in the park, we cleaned ourselves of the white, icy fluff and went over to our special little coffee place. "Brings back memories, huh?" he asked as he opened the door for me." "Sure does. "Two caramel macchiatos please." "Who said I didn't want a snack too?" I lightly smirked. "Does this count as your gift?" I scoffed and hit his arm. "Of course not." We got two sandwiches to go with our drinks and sat down. At the same time, we both pulled out our gifts for one another. We exchanged and awaited... Who shall go first? "You first," I finally said. JungKook nodded and pulled a box out of the bag. When he opened it, it revealed a beautiful brand new black watch. "___! Aw man, you really shouldn't have... It looks really nice! I'm guessing you noticed that mine was broken then?" I nodded. "Yep, you don't think I'd notice the giant crack down the middle of your precious watch? And then how you stopped wearing it?" I chuckled. He reached over and give me a big hug and kissed my forehead. "Open yours now," he said. "Ok~" My bag had a box too, but inside it was... another necklace?

Now I don't get me wrong, I mean, it's a really cute heart shape and it's my style for sure, but two necklace gifts in a row? "Open it." "What?" Open what exactly, Jeon JungKook? He chuckled and took it from my hands, gently prying the heart open. "Oh my gosh!" I gasped. "Tadah~, it's not just a necklace, it's a locket." "It's silver too, just how I like it." "Yep, I remembered~ And look, the pictures are of us! Our initials are engraved on the back, too..." his voice had slowly begun to trail off. I guess even he notices his cheesiness some days, but I think it's adorable anyway. He's so sweet and caring. "Thank you, it's definitely one of a kind and I'll treasure it forever." He played with my hair a bit before speaking again. "You're very welcome. By the way babe, you still have some whipped cream around your lips," he chuckled. "W-what?" I asked embarrassed. "Just stay still and I'll get it for you."
But we don't have any napkins-- Oh. He meant he'd kiss it off, didn't he? Darn, I'm slow. But I do know I love you, despite that. The tree and this locket are proof. One day, even my brother will know too. I love you, Jeon JungKook ♥


 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Most of these stories I'm re-uploading here were written last year, mainly around Christmas, as you can probably tell.
The biggest irony? I've never seen snow and it's barely cold where I live... for us, eh? One snow day a year won't kill! T-T)