Chapter 4

Love Story

“I think I’m falling for you, Taeyeon..”  Wooyoung confessed.

There was a moment of silence after that.  

“I’m sorry. Forget what I’ve just said. Maybe we should just stick to being friends for now. I’m sure you don’t want to rush things. I..”

“I like you too, Wooyoung.” I cut his words.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. I need him to know how I truly feel right now. I felt great relieve after saying those words.

 


 

Days passed by so quickly that we didn’t realise it has already been a year getting to know each other. I have to admit I’m falling head over heels for this guy.  It’s our usual routine to meet up after class and just hang around in school. Sometimes we would go to the library together to finish up our assignments. During the weekends, we would spend our time exploring the city.

 


 

We were sitting on the bench at the school park, admiring nature. I glance at Wooyoung. He seems to be a little quiet these days. He’s not as cheerful as he used to be. Is there anything wrong? Like now, we’re just sitting down in silence, not having any conversation.

“Do you know that I’m good in palm reading?” I said, breaking the silence. This is so random.

“Really? But… what are you doing reading other people’s palm instead of reading books??”

“Oh shut up.. Come. Let me see your hand!” I said, grabbing Wooyoung’s hand and turning his palm facing up.

Well, to be honest I have no idea how to read palms. I just want to hear his voice. But out of all the topics to talk about, I chose….. Palm reading??

Like, what the hell Taeyeon? Seriously..??

Hearing nothing from me, Wooyoung asked “So… am I getting rich soon?”

“Hmm… looking at this short and wavy line over here…” I said pointing to the line on his palm “I would say… FAT HOPE. Hahaha” I said, laughing out loud.

Wooyoung just gave me a confuse look.

Gosshhh!! He still didn’t get the joke?

Or maybe it wasn’t obvious enough? I continued analysing his palm.

“Ah-ha!! By chance do have any crush over Professor Cloudy? Cos it says that you will get married to her.”

“It’s Claudine, not Cloudy. And no F- way! That wicked witch?? She’s a grandmother of 5! You’ve got be kidding me, Tae. Hahahaha!! Are u sure you know how to read palms?” Wooyoung burst out laughing.

“There you go! It’s like finally I’m hearing your laughter. You seem so dead these days... Is there anything wrong, Woo? You know you have me, whenever you need somebody to talk to.

He just shrugged his shoulders. “Nah.. I’m just tired. With the final exams coming... I think I’m getting a bit stressed out. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” He gave me a reassuring smile.

Wooyoung is a Law student and this would be his final year. Whereas for me,  I still have another year before completing my course in business.

“Hmm… maybe we shouldn’t meet so that you will have more time to study and you wouldn’t look so tired.”

“No!” Wooyoung exclaimed. “How could you even think of that, Tae?”

Gee.. Why is he so angry?

I apologised after sensing some displeasure in his eyes. We sat in awkward silence for another couple of minutes before I said,  “You wanna go back? It’s getting late.. plus we still have class tomorrow.”

He nodded and we made our way back to my apartment. As soon as we reached the front door of my apartment, I turned around to face him. “Thanks for sending me home. I’m sorry about earlier… I just..”

He placed his finger on my lips and pulled me into a hug. “It’s my fault. I’m sorry.”

I wrap my arms around his waist tightly, not wanting to let him go. I feel so peaceful like this. I want to be in his arms forever.

“Woo, can you do me favour?”

“What is it?

“Stay with me? Like… forever?”

He broke the hug and gave a smile before leaning closer to me.

 

 

 

“Marry me, Tae.” Wooyoung whispered and plant a kiss on my lips for the first time.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi peeps! here is chapter 4. Sorry if there's any mistakes. It took me so long to write this chap.. i've been staring at my lappy for hours trying to get the flow right. oh god.. anyways, hope you all enjoy! =)