Going Crazy

Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SHOOT!” I shouted as I threw the ball through the basket. I and Chunji were playing basketball at our company’s rooftop. It was passed 12 in the midnight.  “Aish~ Okay then. I lose!!!” Chunji gave up as I won the game. We sat on the corner. I chuckled then looked at him.

“Yah! Are you alright? You look like you’re going to faint.” I .  He glared at me and wanted to punch me but he didn’t continue. “Aniya! I’m not going to faint, babo!!!” He said. I leaned my head at the wall then looked at the sky.

“Ljoe, can I ask you something?” Chunji also leaned his head on the wall. “Just ask. You don’t need to ask permission.” I said. “Have you really forgotten Eunjung?” I became speechless. It wasn’t like I forgot her but I didn’t want to remember her anymore. After she left me, I tried not to remember her.

“Ham Eunjung? Your first love?” I asked him. He wasn’t answering me. I glanced at him and saw him looking at the ground blankly. “Lee Byunghun… Listen to what I’ll say, okay? I know we fought before because of her but you should talk to her now. It wasn’t her fault. So, please, can you…” “Yah! Past is past… We should forget what happen. I already forgive you, right? And I think I already forgive Eunjung.” I said as my tone got slower.

Chunji looked at me then patted my shoulder. “You should meet her.” I looked back at him then chuckled. “She’s not here and you want me to see her? Are you crazy?” I smiled widely. “Aniya! She’s back and I think she’ll be going to some places where you and Eunjung like to go. I bet she’s waiting for you there.” Chunji stood up and grabbed his bag and towel. “I’ll go now. Annyeong.” He walked as he waved at me.

“Eunjung is here?” I asked myself. I looked at my watched then looked around. “Aish!“ I stood up, grabbed my bag then ran to the shower room. I immediately took a shower and changed my clothes. After that, I ran quickly outside. “Where is she?”

I started to run without knowing where to go. I just ran and ran to any places. Suddenly, I stopped as I saw a short-haired girl. I ran towards her and when I caught up with her, I grabbed her arm. “Yah!” I was shocked when the girl turned around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter