- Final

I'm in love with the school's bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that bullying is the easiest way to get the attention of the person you like. But to Ryeowook it wasn't. He wasn't really the type of bullying others but just to get the attention of his first love, he'll do it. He was known to be the school's kingka. He is smart, kind, and caring once you get to know him. Everytime that he sees you crying because of him, he wanted to punch himself for making you cry. Han Jaehwan was known to be the school's nerd. She is beautiful, kind, and smart. 

- YOUR (JAEHWAN) POV -

I was walking on the way to our classroom. I already got my things from my locker. I went to school earlier than I did for the past few weeks. I tried to avoid the school's kingka, the person who bullies me a lot which happens to be my first love. I tried to avoid making a scene in front of the campus students. I was known to be the school's nerd. I went to my sit beside my bestfriend Soora. She will always help me whenever I'm bullied by Ryeowook and Euna. The school's kingka and Queenka. I greeted Soora a good morning.

"Good Morning, Soora!" I greeted her with a smile plastered on my face.

"Good Morning too, Jaehwan!" She greeted back and smile at me.

"I haven't seen Ryeowook yet." Soora teased me. Soora knows that I like Ryeowook. Even though he makes me cry, I still like him. Its like the more he hurt me, the more I fall for him.

"Oh, Shut it, Soora! I'm not looking for him!" I said as I glared at Soora. 

"Well, are you prepared for today's scene?" Soora said.

"Not really. What will they do to me this time?" I said and gave my friend a sad smile. 

"Don't worry! I'm here." She said and comforted. Soora is like my sister. Sometimes, we would have sleepover at my house and have some quality time since we're nearly graduating.

"Thanks, Soora!" I thanked and hugged her. But then, the wonderful moment has been ruined by Euna. Ughh! Why her?!

"Hey, nerd! I see that you came early to school today. Avoiding anyone?" She said with a smirk on her face. *!* I thought to myself.

"Yeah. You!" I told her.

"Well, you won't be able to do that because we study in the same school and same class. Too bad you're always getting bullied by your crush." My eyes widened. How did she know?

"Its obvious. Whenever he would walk your way, you would stare at him with your three eyes." She said and laughed followed by her minions. I was shocked when Euna recieved a slap from my friend. 

"How dare you call her three eyes!" Soora said while glaring at Euna.

"How dare you slap me!" Euna was already going to stop her, but luckily, the teacher came in.

"Enough!" the teacher said.

"Good Morning, Sosaengnim!" the whole class greeted Mr. Kim.

"Miss Jung and Miss Kwon, go and meet me at my office later after class." He said to Soora and Euna.

"Nae, Sosaengnim." They both said in unison. Soora and Euna took their sits.

The whole day went on and the school's bell rang signal the students that its lunch time. Soora went to Mr. Kim's office so it means that I'm going to the school's cafeteria alone. *I have a bad feeling about going to the school's cafeteria alone. What if Ryeowook is there?* I thought. I inhaled enough air to calm myself. When I went inside the cafeteria, sure enough that it was flooded with students, laughing and chatting. I was looking for two certain persons, Euna and Ryeowook. Usually, they use the cafeteria to make a scene and embarass me infront of many students. I would usually hear laughters after Euna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter