Twist of fate.

The Reunion

Hi Guys, I’m planning to update some of my stories *sighs* I’m lacking of ideas.

Hope you all guys bear with my mistakes here, Mmmkay?

Genre: Romance ,Fluff, Slight Angst

 


It's their reunion day. Finally. Last time they met was six years ago so They we're so happy when Mr. SooMan emailed them. Saying that they're having a get-together thingy.

Flashback

"I will miss you guys" Taeyeon sincerely said as she watch some of her members packs their bags. Yuri stops packing her bag, she slowly look up to face their former leader "We will miss you too. leader taeng!" said with so much enthusiasm.

Seohyun with her eyes teary spoke "I hate SM for disbanding our group!" Sunny being a loving unnie went to seohyun and hug her tightly "Sshh, don't cry okay. atleast TeaTiSeo is still alive, and don't worry we're going to be okay" sunny pause as she look to the rest of the girls "right?"

Yoona made a thumbs up "Yeah!"

 Jessica lazily walks towards them "That's right. at least this hell (Sm ent) finally loosen the grip from us" the Ice princess jokes.

 "But how about SONEs?" Seohyun worriedly asked.

Sooyoung nodded "SONEs will forever be in our hearts no matter what" she confidently said. Taeyeon smile broadly "Even if we're already disbanded we're forever nine okay?" Seven girls gathered in front of taeyeon, "FOREVER" they cheered in unison.

Jessica furrowed all of the sudden "Wait? Where’s tiffany?" Taeyeon weakly smile "She's inside her room" Without hesitating jessica followed tiffany inside her room. "So you're here. reading. twilight. again" Jessica smirk

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany's voice was cold it makes jessica shiver. Jung ignored the tone of her best friend and walk closer to her

"So you won't miss me?" Jessica faked a hurt tone.

In instant the sulking girl closed the book and eyed jessica in disbelief "What kind of question is that?" Jessica looked up and lock her gaze to tiffany's. "A serious one?" Tiffany look down, trying her best to hide her blush

"Of course I will miss you" she confessed. Jessica expect that. "I will miss you too, so take a good care of yourself or should I call your boyfriend to take an eye on you?" jessica teased. Tiffany look straight into jessica's eyes.

 "Jessi sto--"

"Don't tell me you're still shy whenever we talks about khu--"

 "jessi sto--"

"what's the pro--"

"I know you love me" Tiffany blurt out. And that makes jesica caught off guard but quickly recovered.

"I know you love me too" Jessica forced a smile. "But you love him more"

Tiffany looked away. "When is your flight?" Jessica also expect that tiffany will change the topic "Later this evening"

"I will miss our fight. really" Tiffany murmured "I will miss our bonding and especially you" Tiffany uttered. "No one will sing a song for me when I can't sleep" she cutely pouts. "I can sing a song for you now. if you want" jessica smugly smile

Tiffany giggles "Please do" Jessica playfully cough. "okay. this is for you stephanie" Jessica chuckle seeing Tiffany's tears rolling down her smooth cheeks "Ya' don't cry! Let me sing first" Tiffany let jessica wipe away her tears "Jessi I will always love you" Jessica smile "I will always love you too Mushroom, so listen now okay"

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Jessica smile seeing tiffany already asleep. “I’ll miss you”

 -End of the flashback-

 "Ya! Tiffany you looks so fab!" Sooyoung hug tiffany tightly then broke the hug after a seconds "Guys there's so many foods, I am so happy!"

Yuri playfully flips her hair "I miss you guys. I missed US" she shouted energetically. Yoona claps her hand while Hyoyeon nodded in agreement. Seohyun beam an all-out smile to her unnies "Hyoyeon unnie I heard you already owned a Club with Yuri unnie!" Taeyeon finding the topic interesting, chime in "And Sooyoung is it true that you're going to be the lead actress on the upcoming drama?"

 Sooyoung grins "you heard it right baby!" Sunny suddenly appeared out of nowhere "Yoona you're the lead role on the upcoming Stage drama too right?!"

Yoona laugh "Yeah unnie, but wait where have you been?" Sunny cutely rolled her eyes then made an aegyo "I was just catching up with tiffany"

Taeyeon whines "I missed your aegyo bunny!" she said then run towards sunny and hug her longingly.

"Ya! get a room!" Yuri scolded the midgets. "Look they're kissing-Ewww ah- guys I'll just go outside to protect my innocent eyes" yuri jokes before exiting the room

Tiffany scan their room and frown realizing something "Where's jessica?" Hyoyeon placed her cup over the table "I bet she's late"

"Haven't you heard? Jessica unnie already own a company, and she's also popular in U.S when it comes to modeling she did a colab with sophie sumner and Allison harvard!" Yoona squeals

"Really! Oh my god those two are like living goddess!" Sooyoung shouts, Tiffany clench her fist "Are they really pretty?"

Taeyeon smirk "I bet Jessica fell inlove with sophie"

 Tiffany glared at taeyeon "Really?"

Taeyeon gulp "Maybe?"

 ---

"Jessica!" Yuri shouts in excitement seeing a brunette in front of her wearing a branded clothes and such "OMG, JUNG SOOYEON!" yuri's eyes widen and her jaw ajar.

"Hi!" Jessica smile.

Yuri's knees became weak. She was sure she was star struck "Can I have your autograph?" Yul asked as she stutters Jessica let a heartily laugh "What the heck yul!" Yuri's smile turn into a smirk "I haven't see you for how many years! GOD! I missed you so much!" she then hugs her bestfriend.

"Yul. I can't breath" Jessica jokes.

 Yuri pulled away and knock jessica's head "Aww. what was that for?" Jessica groan as she rub her head.

"You are still the same!" Yuri crossed her arms Jessica's face twitch

 "and why is that?"

"You're always late!"

 jessica let a sheepishly smile "I'm sorry, I guess?" Yuri uncrossed her arms then stare at jessica "You heard about the news right? the news about tiffany?"

 "Yeah" jessica nodded.

"So what are you planning to do?"

Jessica furrowed.

 ---

"THE JUNG FINALLY ARRIVED!" sooyoung announced with her booming voice. All of the girls run towards jessica and welcome her with a smile and a warm hugs. Except Tiffany. She was sitting at the couch drinking her strawberry juice cursing those models. Everybody can tell that the sulking girl was jealous but not the oblivious jung.

 Tiffany felt the couch sink, "Hi" that soft voice cuts tiffany's train of thoughts. She nervously tilt her head. and once she did she can't help but to hold her breath. Seeing the person she missed was a breathtaking view. Jessica shows her perfect white teeth and say "Missed me?"

Tiffany want to day that she missed the girl oh-so-much but she just can't find the right words to utter those. Jessica enjoys seeing tiffany's nervous expression. "Ya loosen out you're so stiff!" she teased.

Tiffany closed her eyes as she calm the throbbing nerves. "H-hello" she dumbly greet back and that's enough for jessica.

"So how are you?" jessica asked as she break the ice. Jessica watch the girls dance all of them are having fun except her and tiffany, they were sitting beside each other awkwardly. "Why you didn't watch our concert" Tiffany softly said as she look away.

 Jessica start to fidget feeling sorry and guilty "I'm sorry, I was so busy and--"

 "It's okay I understand" Tiffany said, still not looking at SooYeon.

"You do?" jessica asked puzzled.

Tiffany let a long sigh " Yeah. you're busy having dinner with sophie the model right?" Jessica almost fall from the couch "E-eh?"

Tiffany then continue "I heard you worked with Sophie and Allison. They're so pretty right? I also heard that you had dinner with sophie. In Private, Are you two dating?"

Jessica's jaw dropped "Yes! those two are pretty and yes again I had dinner with sophi--"

"So it's true that you two are dating?" Tiffany can't help her jealous issues.

"Ya! What? Of course not. Why would I date her?"

 "Because just like what you said. she's pretty!" Tiffany start to rise her voice.

"Do you want me to date her?" Jessica asked, they haven't realize yet that they're now talking in english. and the girls are now eavesdropping but heck! Didn't undersrand them completely.

"I don't know. Last time I check you likes pretty girl!" Tiffany retorted. Jessica look at tiffany in disbelief  "Last time I check I'm in love with you!" she accidentally blurt out, and yet she didn't care.

Tiffany meanwhile still on her jealous state response "Then why're you dating her?!"

Yoona lean closer to Yuri "What are they talking about?" Yuri whispered back to Yoona "I don't know I'm not really good in english we better ask sooyoung" The two nodded then walk towards the food  monster,

 "Soo, D'you  know what they're talking about?" Sooyoung taps a fingers in her chin "Based on my observation, they're talking about foods" she seriously said.

 "oh" the twin troopers nodded. On the other hand taeyeon and sunny faced palm. "They're hopeless"

 Seohyun suddenly hushed them "Sshh. unnies stop talking let's just continue eavesdropping!"

Jessica eyed tiffany "I am dating no one so stop accusing me--Wait!--Are you jealous!?"

 Tiffany flinched "Why would I be jealous?"

 Jessica rolled her eyes "Yeah, why would you be jealous?" she said then threw her hand in the air "You likes guys!"

 Tiffany watch Jessica stood up. "Ya!" she called out then stand up from her seat and stops jessica from walking away. "You heard about me and khun right?"

Jessica's back was now facing tiffany,

"We broke up" said tiffany.

Jessica bit her lower lip "I know"

 Tiffany look down "Whenever we're together I always think of you. it's just I can't get you out of my kind. whenever we're together I--"

 "Stop that! whenever-when-you-two-we're-together thingy. Just say I love you  me okay!" Jessica turn around to face the shocked tiffany. " Just tell me you need me! that's all I want to hear!"

Tiffany remember. Jung Jessica has Jealous genes too. "Jung SooYeon  are you jealous?" Tiffany teasingly said.

Jung looked at tiffany "Me. Jealous? Pfft!"

Tiffany cutely giggle "Prove it" she challenged.

Jessica walk closer to tiffany "I said I'm not jealous"

"I said prove it" Jessica confidently smile "I need  you"

Tiffany frown "That proves nothing" She pouts. If she thought that jessica will just say those Three magical words then she's in for a surprise

"Then let's live together and get married!"

Tiffany let her eye smile shine "Now. That proves everything!" she squealed then run towards  jessica. she hug the jung and kiss her

Jessica groans "Ah skip that! let's go to honeymoon pace already!" said Jessica as she pushed tiffany closer and captures her lips lovingly.

Yuri and Yoona groan together "AHHH! OUR INNOCENT EYES!"

 Sooyoung's eyes widen in shock "Seobaby is enjoying the view! OMG SHE BECAME AN OFFICIAL BYUN!"

 Hyoyeon raised her cup "Cut the crap! SO NYUH SHI DAE FOREVER!"