Chapter Three

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

Jackson’s POV

            “Nice work Jackson. We’ll end practice today; I have to go meet my woman for dinner. It’s our 3-year anniversary and I decided to drop the bomb today.” He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it; the ring sparkled when the rays of the sun shined on it. A diamond the size of Texas plastered onto it.

“Waa ~ Noona must be lucky, I better be invited to the wedding- no I better be one of your best men!” I said playfully socking his arm. He lets out a warm chuckle and ruffles my hair. “Now what kind of man will i be if i didn't let my favorite student be one of my best men?”

I picked up my bag and left, I wandered the school for a while since it’s the first time in a long time that practice had ended so fast. Usually we’d stay till 9 pm. I decided to call Mark, I heard that Amber was finally coming back today and was officially staying.

“Hello?”

“Mark where are you? Is Amber with you?”

“Yeah, I’m just showing her around school, I’m actually almost finished. Just wait for me in my math class.”

“ye-.” I was interrupted when I heard something fall, like desks . . . it was coming from Mark’s Math room. I swung the door open and found a group of girls, Hae-Ra’s group to be exact. Their bodies froze in the position that they were about to kick something . . . but it was someone. I saw a girl, curled up in a fetal position so tightly as if her life was on the line.

“WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE!?”

“J-Jackson . . .” I threw my duffle bag onto the floor and took heavy steps toward them,

“Jackson . . . what’s going on?”

“I’ll call you back Mark.”

“Wait Jackson!” I hung up my phone and stuffed it into my pocket. “Care to explain to me what the is going on here?” I said throwing death glares at everyone.

“Erm . . . a . . . we were just . . . uh . . .”

 “Jackson were just having a little fun.” Hae Ra said leaning her body against one of the tables.

“It’s five against one, isn’t that a little unfair?” She let out a scoff, “Come on jackson,” she cooed. "Don't act like you've never done this before."

"Actually i haven't, i've always played fair. it's always the stupid and petty people who play unfair." Hae-Ra lets out a scoff, feeling offended.

"Come on girls, seems like our fun just happened to end early. And you," she said kicking the girl slightly, “Stay the away from Mark, Got it?” she walked past me, but before she could I grabbed onto her wrist harshly and threw her to the wall, sending a punch to it. So close into hitting her face. Hae Ra eyes grew wide and her body seemed to have shook a little.

“W-What the !?”

“I’m done with you Hae Ra, you and your little es; beating up girls, claiming Mark like he’s yours. I’m done with it. I swear to God if I see you jumping any more girls, I’ll make sure you and your little useless minions here won’t be able to see or walk again . . . got it?”

“Jackson, what the happened here!?”

“Oh Mark p-please help me~ i-I was just trying to help Yoona from being but . . . but-.” She said writhing out of my grasp and ran to Mark, hiding behind him.

“God . . . Mark you run like a freaking cheetah! Are you even human!?” Amber said leaning against the door frame trying to catch her breath. “Woah what happened here . . . ? What happened to her?” Amber screeched pushing past Mark and me, and towards the girl who still stayed in her fetal position.

“Mark I’m pretty sure you don’t believe what that is telling you, so if you could in get her out of my sight that’d be real nice.” Mark face palmed her and she flew out of the door. He slammed it close.

“Jackson get the first aid kit, Mark can you lift her onto the table for me.” Amber said rolling up her sleeves. I opened the teacher’s cabinets and placed the first aid kit next to Amber, I watched as Mark lifted up the girl or Yoona from what I could remember Hae Ra saying. She sat there, her hands still covering her face.  

“Hey are you okay? . . . my name is Amber by the way . . . Can you tell me what happened?” Amber said trying to writhe her hands away from her face, “Hey come on . . . I won’t hurt you. I swear I won’t.” she slowly and shakingly let her hands drop to her lap. My eyes widened at the sight, she was pretty. Even with the swollen cheeks and the blood that dripped from the corner of her lip. Her hair was a mess but in a perfectly weird way.

“My name is Amber. Does it hurt anywhere else?” she shook her head and slowly got off the table, but fell onto her knees. She clutched onto her stomach and her face scrunched up in pain.

“Hey, don’t move too much.” I said helping her back up.

“Thank you.” she said almost coming out inaudible.

Yoona’s POV

            I, well Amber, Mark and Jackson managed to place the desk back in order. We didn’t wait for the teacher to come back since I wasn’t in the condition to face him. Jackson had to carry me throughout the whole school, since Amber was new here and she’ll be attending JYP High School tomorrow. We were all sitting in the park that was right across the street from the school, eating away at our bowl of Tteokbokki that Amber bought us as a treat for showing her around.

“Aw ~ its getting late, I have to get going.” Amber said staring so hard at her phone before stuffing it into her pocket. “I forgot to unpack.” She began to pout.

“I’ll come help.” Mark said, throwing his empty bowl away.

“Thanks, that’d help a lot actually.” She picked up her back pack and walked over towards me, ruffling my hair. “I’ll see you tomorrow Yoona. You’ll be seeing me around a lot. Jackson make sure she gets home safely.” Jackson began coughing, choking. “M-me?” he said pointing to himself so innocently. “You don’t even know if I have plans or not.”

“Do you?”

“Well . . . no . . .”

“Then there’s no problem, I’ll see you tomorrow Yoona, take care of yourself.” I waved goodbye till they were out of sight and I glanced at Jackson, who seemed as if his soul had escaped his body. “Is everything okay?” I said waving my hands in his face. Jackson flinched and nearly fell backwards.

“O-oh yeah everything’s fine. A-are you ready? My car is back at the school.” I nodded my head and got onto his back, since I couldn’t walk properly. It was an uncomfortable and quiet walk there. Time seemed to have stopped for us and the air around us seems to have thickened.

Jackson placed me into his car ever so gently and walked over onto the driver’s seat. The car was comfortable; it was a white Nissan Gtr. He started up the engines and the heat to the max, the warm air hitting my face. I sighed, feeling slightly better. I told him my address and he plugged it into his GPS. The whole car ride home was silent, awkward silent. I wanted to talk but I felt like I would make the atmosphere would become even denser than it already was. We stopped in front of my house and my mom’s car was there, along with another one. A car I didn’t recognize, immediately I begin to panic. She’s probably doing it with someone right now. What happens if Jackson hears her? Oh god what do I do?

Jackson got out and walked over to my side, helping me out of the car. Each step we took towards the front door I got even more tense, sweat dripping down my forehead.

“Is everything okay?” Jackson said stopping in front of my door.

“Y-yeah why do you ask?”

“Well first off, your squeezing the out of my arm,” he said and I immediately let go of his arm, “Secondly, your sweating like a pig. Are you sick?” he said touching my forehead.

“Ah . . . no I’m fi-.” The door swung open and my mom was standing there looking even more disheveled than this morning.

“I thought I heard voices out here!” she both yelled and slurred at the same time. “I TOLD YOU . . . NOT TO COME HOME LATE! GET IN HERE!” she yanked me by my hair and slammed the door in Jacksons face, dragging me upstairs and into my room. I clenched my stomach as she threw me into my bed. “You’re lucky. . . I have a guest today, stay quiet and don’t you dare in come out! I’ll deal with you later.” she yelled before slamming the door.

I balled up my sheets and cried into my pillow, i was both mad and scared. Mad that Jackson had to witness that, and scared that he might spill everything at school tomorrow. . . 


H E L L O 

E V E R Y O N E ! ~

i'm back with an update , it feels like forever! 

i'm so sorry ! D;

Thank You for being Pateint with me, Finals Crisis. ; 3 ; 

Finals Start on Monday and School is out on Thursday . I CAN DO THIS ! 

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

S u b s c r i b e 

U p v o t e 

and 

Leave Your T h o u g h t s :3

P.S

did You guys hear Taeyang's New Song ? OMFG it's so good !

Lets not forget about B.A.P's New song too!

BOTH WERE PERFECTION !

I Mean like, B.A.P's song was really adorable, and ugh Yongguk's Part was just *dies*

Has anyone seen BamBam's Hair yet? HE WENT BLONDE !