Enraged Kinship

The Existence of Life

Character: Mr. Cho, Ryeowook

 

 

       "You get what you needed for your fever?" Knowing the young designer hate medicines that much; Mr. Cho teases the smaller male.

       Groaned, Ryeowook meekly nods.

       Mr. Cho loves the smaller male more than his own son. He doesn't quite sure why, but when he knows the marriage contract between the two young male doesn't work like he thought it would, part of him is sad that Ryeowook or even his son would despise him for that matter, but the other part of him says otherwise - he is somehow happy that even though Kyuhyun or Ryeowook doesn't say anything regarding the marriage, they always with him.

       He's happy for Kyuhyun though; the son, who he cherishes a lot, has grown up and mature; all thanks to the certain male.

       "Come visit my house, bring your parents and grandfather along."

       Smiles wryly, Ryeowook averts his eyes. "We'll see."

       The same answers coming from the designer each time Mr. Cho requests the smaller to bring his whole family visit Cho residence, saying he doesn't ready to meet them, yet.

       "You have met us last week. What are you so afraid of?" Studying the young designer, the doctor tries, "Is it Kyuhyun?"

       Just when Ryeowook about to give an appropriate respond; the door is swinging open, revealing the bespectacled-guy around Mr. Cho's age, white coat hugging the frame.

       "Hi brother, let's have a dinner with me later." Realizing that the one who he wants to invite is not behind the desk, he turns his eyes towards the pastel orange sofa in the room. "Oh, look who is here?"

       His tone changes, almost immediately, "What are you doing here?"

       Ryeowook, who seem surprised at the other presence, stutters, "I, I'm...visiting Mr. Cho." Despite that the designer familiar with this man, he can't help to feel intimidated with the other, especially when the man is raising his voice.

       Walking towards the duo, the man question, his voice is full of venom. "Why would you? You're not part of the family anymore."

       Standing to his feet abruptly, the designer bows politely, greeting the older man albeit he hears scoffing sound from the other. The calm Mr. Cho on the other hand, seems shocked at the younger gesture. Mr. Cho then rises from his seat and pulls the young male beside him, protecting the designer from the unknown danger in front of them.

       Pushing his brother out from the office gently on the shoulder, Mr. Cho makes a confirmation. "Okay. Let's have dinner together."

       But, the angered man somehow manages to escape his elder brother and strides towards the standing frail male near the couch. "Maybe you should know what my father gives to you is not a token for you. What my father gives to you simply because he wants you to, nothing more than that. You should realize that I'm not really looking forward to you as part of the family, again."

       Tears b on Ryeowook's eyes; drenching his heart in the process, forming bruises all over. "I'm sorry."

       "If you are really sorry, you shouldn't consider changing my father's name to yours. You don't deserve anything from my father. You just ---"

       "Enough! Ryeowook, go. I'll deal with him."

       "Don't you dare ---"

       "--- Go, Ryeowook."