001. Calling KimSuYun14 [TwoShot]

LittlemissBlue's ONESHOT & TWOSHOT request SHOP! [OPEN!]

A good Kisser?

Chapter 1.

SuYun’s PoV

House:

School ended a week ago and yet I feel so numb. Aish! Minwoo and Jeongmin confessed at the very last day… may very best ‘boyfriends’…. Not really boyfriend boyrfriend, but they are my male friends… my best friends. Is that the reason why I probably felt so numb the past few days?

-flashback-

“SuYun-ah!” Minji, my bestfriend called. I turned around excitedly for I was so happy that classes are finally over. We were at the schoo’l parking lot that time. Waving goobyes to our pals and classmates.

“What?” I called back with a smile.

She walked closer and whisperes, “Jeongmin has something to tell you…”

I laughed. “Jeongminnie? That can wait… we’ll go at our house tonight anyways…”

Minji moved her head in disagreement. “Ani! This is important!”

“Aiiishhh!” I stomped my feet. “Fine!” I gave up. I turned at our classmates and said, “I’ll go ahead first! See you guys sooner!”

“Neh!” They said in chorous. “Annyeong Suyunnie!”

Minji pulled me as fast as he could as we both ran to where Jeonmin was staying. “Yah! Why are you in a hurry! Is it a matter of life and death situation?” I giggled.

“Ani!” Minji replied with a smile. “You’ll see when we get there…”

When we arrived, I saw Jeongmin wearing a white longsleeves folded in ¼ ths…. I laughed. “Yah! What’s with you?”

Jeongmin showed me his very cute smile. I looked around and saw that Minji was not beside me anymore… where the hell will she be?! Why did she left Jeongmin and I alone???

“Where’s Minji? Why did she left us alone?” I asked a bit nervously…

“She probably went to her boyrfriend…” Jeongmin giggled. I have a feeling that he’s trying to remove the awkwardness that I was feeling. He’s successful actually! Kekekeke!

“ah neh!” I giggled to. I walked closer to him and asked, “So what was the thing that you’re going to tell me?”

“Uhmmmm….” He started as he walked back and forth in front of me. he was red… I know that he was nervous.

“Yah! What’s with you?” I mocked.

“I don’t know how to say this…” He giggled lightly. I stared at him curiously… “SuYun ah… I like you…”

“Mworago?” I giggled. “You’re intoxicated right?”

“Ani…” Jeongmin said looking worried. “I really like you SuYun… eversince grade school…. I have always been your admirer. I know that it’s a bit late to say that now… but at least I told you right?”

-end flashback

And yes, I was speechless for the entire time. Ughh! I was so nervous while he was talking. He’s my bestfriend… and I don’t think that I will have a ‘more than bestfriend’ feelings for him…

I also remembered the time when Min woo confessed his feelings to me through a game called ‘truth or dare’….

-flashback-

“Yah, Minwoo-ah!” Minji began. We were in my room, eating some nachos that my mom cooked.

Jeongmin wasn’t here. He just confessed a while go right? Aigooo…

“What now?” Minwoo asked with his mouth full of nachos.

“You have been very secretive about the person you like…” Minji said. “Mind telling us who she is? Since you picked truth.”

Min whoo laughed, “You guys are insane. Why will I tell you? You know that I value my privacy right?”

Hyunshik smirked, “Oh please! We’re your bestfriend anyways… why hide?”

“Neh!” I agreed jokingly.

“Psh!” He exclaimed. “Fine! But I hope that nothing will change after I say it…”

“Arasso!” We replied excitedly.

“It’s Su Yun…” he informed.

I WAS DUMBFOUNDED. Period.

-end flashback-

Gahhhh! “GOD! What will I do?!” I exclaimed . I was at my room. Swimming on top of my bed, metaphorically speaking… aigooo… eottokhae?! I don’t know how to act if I am around them. Especially now. I have a feeling that there would be awkwardness! Aish

Jeongmin has been my best pal since kindergarten. He would always tease me, play with me and even do pranks whenever we are and wherever we are together. Even our parents tease us with each other before but I personally did not mind that. I have no idea with the meaning of crush ever since. He has been the joker and funny type.

Minwoo has always been my protector. He would always save me anytime, anywhere. He’s there whenever I need him… even if he has this boastful and secretive side of him. He was so silent that I never thought that he would like me back. But to be honest, when he told me that he likes me… there was something in me that was sooo flattered.

After a few minutes of me zoning out, my phone rang. I know for one that it was minji who was calling. Her ringing tone on my phone is “Nega Jaeil Jalaga~” kekekeke~

“What now?!” I answered my phone.

“Yah! Way to greet your bestest bud?!” Minji exclaimed.

I giggled and asked, “Alright then…”. “Yobossaeyo, Minji-ah! What can I do for you?” I teased.

She smirked, “Yah~ you’re crazy again huh! You better come at home… we’re bored without you!”

I was flattered of course. “Who’s in there?”

“The four of us..” she replied.

I know who she was saying. Her boyfriend, herself and the two boys… Jeongmin and Minwoo… at first I was hesitant…. Should I really come? I know that we will all feel awkward!

“Uhmmmm…” I started.

‘”Yah! If you think that something wrong might happen… DON’T! you must come here! Mom’s waiting for you too…” she cutted me off. Ahjumma has always been supportive when it comes to Minji’s friends. We always have nachos, cakes and sodas everytime we are there.

“Aish! You know me too much!” I said. “Alright, I’ll go there!”

“Alright! ADIOS!” Minji hanged up.

Gahhhh! Please help me to not feel any awkwardness. I just can’t believe that two of my bestfriends likes the dorky me! it’s soo…. Weird!

MINJI’s House:

”Annyeong!” I greeted after opening the main door of Minji’s house. Hyunshik was the one who stood up first, followed by MInji then Jeongmin and Minwoo repectively. I can see the smile on their faces. I smiled too… but I know that I am so red and very nervous!

“Yah.. why are you so all red?” Minwoo teased. The normal Minwoo who would always cut the awkwardness. I giggled, “Nothing… maybe the lighting system in Minji’s house affects my skin color…”

They all laughed at my answer. I was still standing by the main door though. “Yah! Come on here! We’re playing monopoly!”

“Neh!” I said excitedly. Well, monopoly has been one of my favorite game since then. I walked closely to them.

“WOW!” I exclaimed. “Jeongmin and Hyungshik is winning?!”. “Normally minji and Minwoo will win this game!”

“YAH!” Minwoo yelled while he was comfortably seated on minji’s beanbag. “The game is not yet done… I might probably win!”

“Oh yeah? How?” I teased. “You must be ahaead of this loosing Minji first before you win!”

“Aiiish!” Minwoo exclaimed. “I’ll win here probably!”

“I won’t let that happen nut head!” Joengmin teased. We all giggled. That was a very usual Jeong-Min activity… to tease each other! Kekekek! Thank you that we had a non awkward start! Kekekeke~

“AIgoo you guys!” I exclaimed. “I’ll go get some sodas from the fridge first… will that be fine minji?” I asked.

“Neh neh… I’ll have pepsi!” Minji said without looking.

“I was about to get my own drink…” I replied lazily as I walked pass by them towards their kitchen.

“You’re going there anyways so be kind enough to get one for me too…” MinJi teased.

“Aish!” I exclaimed.

“Ey! Please get some MountainDew for me too!” HyunShik said while I was on my way to the kitchen.

I have no choice but to say “ALRIGHT!”

Narrtor’s PoV

Should I go help SuYunnie? Both Minwoo and Jeongmin thought. Without hesitations, Minwoo stood up from his seat and went straight to where SuYun was. Surprisingly, SuYun was already outside the kitchen bringing 3 sodas and some chips on her hand.

“Yah… do you need any help?” Minwoo started.

“AHHH!” Su Yun exclaimed in shockness. Too shocked was she that she slipped and the stuffs that she was bringing slipped off her hand.

Good thing Minwoo’s reflexes are quick so he was able to save SuYun from falling on the ground. Instead of SuYun hitting the ground, it was MinWoo who hit the floor.

“Owww!” MinWoo awed.

“Oh my gosh! Minwoo! Kwnchana?!” Su Yun yelled worriedly. Minji, hyunshik and Jeongmin came to them and asked what happened in a very worried tone.

“Nothing… our SuYun has always been a heavy young lady that’s why I fell…” Min woo teased still lying down.

SuYun was worriedly kneeling down near MinWoo’s head. “Aish you’r einsane really! You know that I get easily surprised right?!”

“Alright alright, call me that way… but if in any case I get an amnesia because of this, I won’t forgive you!” Minwoo said as he immediately pulled his torso to a sitting position. He probably forgot that SuYun’s face was just near to his, if he was in a sitting position… and so, their LIPS met each other.

 

CHAPTER 2.

 

What is happening? I can feel some fireworks in my surroundings while his lips where on me… are we not in MinJi’s house? SuYun thought while Minwoo’s lips where on hers.

Oh my! What happened?! Minwoo’s brain asked.

SuYun immisiately breaked away from the kiss and stood up. She was all red and a bit trembling. Minwoo was staring at her curiously… there was a moment of silence.

Jeongmin was a bit hurt. But for him, it’s fine that it was Minwoo whom SuYun had her first kiss with. He does not want other guys to kiss SuYun. He knows that Minwoo will be fine for SuYun if it’s not him.

THAT KISS! THERE’S DIFFERENT WITH HIS KISS! Su Yun thought. Am I in love with him???

Su Yun went outside of MinJi’s house. Min woo was stucked to hwere he was sitting and so Jeongmin followed SuYun instead.

“Yah! SuYun-ah!” Jeongmin called. “Kwenchana?” he asked when she reached SuYun’s side.

Su YUn smiled. ‘I guess…”

Jeongmin grinned. “I know that you like him…”

“Huh?” Su Yun looked at Jeongmin curiously.

“Oh come on!” Jeongmin exclaimed. “I know that you like him back…. Now…”

“How come?” Su Yun asked.

“A normal SuYun will not give any malice if that kiss happened. You will only laugh at it if you don’t feel anything like a ‘more that friend’ relationship to Min woo…” Jeongmin informed with a sly smile.

Su Yun gave a wide smile at Jeongmin, “You know me too much huh! But….”

“How about me??” Jeongmin finished my sentence, “I am fine if you pick Minwoo… I would be happier if it’s Min woo than any other guys out there…”

“AWWW!” Su Yun exclaimed. “Komawo Jeongmin-ah! You really are a great bestfriend!” she added as she gave Jeongmin a big hug…

“So it’s Jeongmin…” A voice interrupted. It was a familiar voice to the two, Jeongmin and Su Yun. A voice coming from their back.

Both turned their heads at their back and saw Min woo standing. “Chuka hae!” Minwoo cheered hiding his very hurt feelings.

Jeongmin and SuYun shot a glance at each other and laughed. “ANI!” the two said in chorous.

“Huh?” Min woo said.

“Well… I am very sorry… but I chose…” Su Yun said… “YOU!” she ran twards Minwoo to give him a tight hug…

Min woo smiled very widely. A very fulfilled smile. He hugged SuYun back and shot a smile on Jeongmin. Jeongmin gave a salute and yelled to call Min Ji and Hyunshik. He was so excited to tell them about the news.

“So I am a very good kisser indeed!” Minwoo whispered at Su Yun’s ear. Su Yun giggled lightly and spanked Minwoo’s back.

 

end...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PM ME IF for your reaction! Hope you will apply for a oneshot again! Visit my blogsite if you have time to tag me at my tagboard for your reaction... I'll be including this fic as one of my twoshots too... xD thanks for applying!