:: FAILED ::

Tease Me More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoong, I never expect that people would give us so many wedding presents.” Minho says.

“Ya, me too. We have to thank for them,” Yoona adds as she is opening a red wrapped box. “Whoooaa, what is this??” she is shocked for what she has got and so is Minho.

“Sleeping blouse?!” Minho giggles. “It’s so y, Yoong!”

On the other hand, Yoona looks at that blouse in disgusting  face. “What does it mean? Did the people think I suppose to wear it when I go sleeping?! Aiish, No way!” She gets angry and throws it away but then Minho takes it back.

“It’s not that bad. Who knows by wearing this blouse you can make me turn on.” Minho gives Yoona a naughty wink.

“ert!” Yoona says acidic. Minho gets up and slowly approaches Yoona who is busy with those stupid gifts. Minho hugs her slim waist from behind and whispers near her ear.

“Don’t you want it tonight, dear?” his voice is husky.

“Want what?” Yoona tries to struggle but Minho hugs her tighter.

“let’s make out and make a baby.” He seduces by giving a peck on back of her neck.

“ert!” Yoona struggles again and succeeds escaping from  Minho’s hug. “No! You will never success to seduce me, Minho! Just wait until I myself really want to do it.” She sticks her tongue, mocking Minho. Minho looks annoyed.

“You’re so confident, dear! Well, I let you win tonight but soon afterward you will beg for amnesty because when I own you, I’ll never let you go.” Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter