By Myself

By Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lyrics credits to: By Herself (Eng Sub)

 

 

The blonde girl look at him, tears cascading down her cheeks. She never thought he would break her, no, that’s not even the word to describe what he has done to her. “Why?” her voice came out in a whisper, she wants to know why, why did he decided to leave her now.

 

Where did we go wrong?

 

But he turned around, not bothering to explain a thing. He was walking away from her, and it felt like every step he would take, he just scattered her broken heart pieces.

 

How can I be okay, when I know I won’t be okay anymore?

 

 

It was 3 years since their painful final closure. She looked at the mirror how much she changed, she wanted to chuckle, she was still the same love sick girl.

 

“You’re crying again” she heard her sister said with a sigh. Perhaps 3 years isn’t enough to heal herself, to heal everything he broke. “I’m sorry if you have to see me like this” she said wiping the tears that were flowing.

 

“Jessica-unnie” her sister called out, but Jessica raised her hand, while shaking her head. ‘No you can’t be weak… You have to be strong’ she told herself. “But unnie” but the younger girl was cut off, “I’ll be fine Krystal… I’ll be fine… Please don’t worry about me… It might affect your baby” the older girl mumbled, it seems like she isn’t trying to convince Krystal she would be fine, because in reality, she was telling herself that she would be fine.

 

The younger girl sighed, it was the same routine they have every 16th of the month. Especially if it was June 16, after all it was the date of their anniversary. Her sister seem she can never let go of that damn guy who broke her heart. 

 

 

Jessica is often envy of her sister, Krystal was everything she wasn’t, beautiful, perfect in the eyes of many, and most of all everyone loves her sister. Krystal was married a year ago to her husband Minhyuk. And now the younger girl was already pregnant.

 

Brushing off those thoughts, she decided it was time for her to cool off. If they didn’t broke up this would be their 4th anniversary. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she decided to take a walk to the park.

 

She heard the park was beautiful now with the newly planted cherry blossoms. Why not take a look? Walking down the path, it felt like she was feeling nostalgic now, very nostalgic.

 

Arriving at the park, she smiled the cherry blossoms were really beautiful, perhaps this would take off her mind of him. Taking a seat into one of the park benches, she chuckled as she remember that this was the bench where he confessed his love for her.

 

 

June 16 (4 years ago)

 

A blindfold was covering her eyes, “Heechul-oppa, where are we really going?” Jessica asked stammering. She didn’t like the idea to have a blindfold covering her eyes. The older guy chuckled, “No worries, I’m here for you Sica” Heechul said as he slowly removed the blindfold.

 

Jessica opened her eyes, and the sight caught her in awe. The place was filled with cherry blossoms, the marvelous pink flowers were giving them a very romantic vibe. “Hey Sica, you’re like cherry blossoms” Heechul started, the young girl cocked her head to the side which Heechul found to be very cute. “Just like you, every cherry blossoms out there suffered through a lot especially during winters, yet you both still manage to be as beautiful as ever” Heechul finished.

 

“You’re my favorite cherry blossom princess… Will you be mine?” Heechul said, he clearly knows it wasn’t that romantic but Jessica hugged him muttering ‘Yes’ in Korean, Chinese and English.

 

She was his favorite cherry blossom.

 

 

Jessica unknowingly felt that tears were flowing again from her eyes. “You’re crying again” she opened her eyes and she saw him handing out a handkerchief. She looked away trying to be brave, “W-What a-are you doing?” she asked with her voice shaking now and then.

 

Nothing lasts forev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter