One day before Honeybunch's debut stage!

Honeybunch

It was 5pm. Roxi looked at her friends, the members of Honeybunch. She knew that her friends were tired because she could see that they were sweating because they practiced too much for the next day's performance. Their first performance. It would be really hard for them since it was the first time they sang and danced on the stage.

 "Girls, we should take a rest for today for tomorrow's performance." Roxi said, "should we go out now?"

The girls were really happy to know that they would go outside and stopped practicing. Roxi told the manager that they should go refreshing. And fortunately, the manager allowed them.

 "Where will we go, unni?" Eunmi looked at her closest unni, Sunghyo. Sunghyo raised her eyebrows, she didn't know where they would go.

 "I don't know, just ask Roxi unni"

Roxi was the leader of this group. Well, the members thought she was really important. She wasn't the oldest, but she was really mature.

 "But..... Hey! I think we should go eat first, and after that, in the evening, we can go to the Han River and enjoy our last day as normal people!" Sunghyo said.

Everyone agreed. That was a good idea. So they went out to have an early breakfast at KFC. It was really good for them to eat together like this. They didn't go out often so this was the best time for them.

 "Chicken!!!" Soolin was really happy to go to KFC. She loved chicken so much.

 "awww poor chicken. Linnie Unni you're heartless~" Eunmi said cutely. 

Eunji laughed at Eunmi's cuteness. That was cute but childish. 

 "Hahaha.... Eunmi, why are you like this?! Look, the maknae isn't even childish like you" Eunji said, "by the way I don't want to eat chicken. I will just eat the vanilla ice cream!! Yummy~"

When they arrived at KFC, they ordered the meals and ate them. But Eunji didn't eat anything except.... Vanilla ice cream. She loved ice creams especially the vanilla ones!

They were all laughing and talking. They had so much fun. But when they were busy laughing, Chanrin was busy in her own world. She texted her old friend.

 "Chanrin!! Stop texting! Let's have fun with us" Kiyoung said. She saw Chanrin smiled when Chanrin texted. Something made her happy.

The rest of Honeybunch looked at Chanrin and when she noticed that they were looking at her, then she finally stopped looking at her mobile's screen.

  "You!!!! Why are you looking at me like that?!!!!" Chanrin shouted and pointed at the girls. She smiled a little. The members were curious. What made Chanrin happy?

 "Chanrin-ah! Why are you happy?" Eunji asked her, still the vanilla ice cream.

 "Are you in love?" Kiyoung asked and winked her left eye.

 "Chanrin.... Who are you texting to?" Roxi wanted to know. 

Chanrin giggled and took a deep breath. And she told the girls why she was happy.

 "I was texting to my old friend! She said she envied me because we're going to debut tomorrow! Ah, I'm really happy because I think I'm lucky to be a part of this group"

The girls pouted because they didn't think that it was an exciting story. Chanrin was really talkactive. But it was really annoying when she started to talk too much. Nobody wanted her to get too happy.

 "okay... we're done! let's go to the Han River~" Sunghyo said. She looked really powerful that time.

All of them went to Han River and walked along the river. When they were tired, they sat there and looked at the dark sky. It was really sad to know that it was their last day being normal people.

 "Nobody knows us today" Soolin said, "but tomorrow will change our life"

 "Actually.... I'm nervous" Eunji told them, "it was not easy for me to adaptate to that kind of situation. being a celebrity is hard"

 "We're gonna be used to this. Don't worry" Roxi smiled at Eunji, so she wouldn't be nervous.

 "You guys are dramatic!" Kiyoung said, "it's not our last day on earth, right?" 

Everyone looked at Kiyoung with a weird face. They didn't agree with her. Except Chanrin, she didn't really care about that.

 "No, Kiyoung, don't you understand celebrities' life? It's hard. We can't do anything we want. Freedom is what we will need......." Sunghyo said, "This will be hard, I bet"

 "Kyaaa~ I can't wait for tomorrow!!" Eunmi giggled, "I can't wait until people chant our name! I want to know the feeling"

People know their names and their faces. People had listened to their first song. But people hadn't seen them in real life, so that was why they were still normal today.

 "the last time I went here was months ago" Roxi said, "it was really cool. I had fun with my friends"

 "we will miss our normal life" Soolin said, "ah, I hope I enjoy my life as a celebrity"

 "I remember the days when I wished that I were a celebrity. The days when I wanted people to know me.... And I can't believe that my dreams come true. I'm almost a celebrity" Chanrin, with her serious face, said.

Everyone looked up to the sky and wished the best for Honeybunch.

 "Don't worry, girls. I will be the best leader for our group" Roxi smiled and hugged the members.

 

late update :( I'm really sorry! I was really busy. This is a short chapter, sorry! Please comment :) What do you think about this chapter? Uhm, by the way, in this story, the cutest couple is SungMi! (sunghyo-eunmi) I don't know why but I want them to be best friends. LOL :p