Intro

All Bottled Up

Sungjong smiled brightly at the front of the classrom. He looked around the room before bowing, and even making a peace sign.

"I'm Lee Sungjong and I just moved here from the next two cities over. It'd be nice if you could take care of me while I'm here." A bow, a smile, a flip of his hair, and he already had his classmates swooning over him, guys and girls.

Sungjong scanned his classmates one last time, before noticing a guy in the back, looking out the window. He made sure to register that guy's face in his head, before taking his seat.

Class had gone by smoothly and everyone was extremely nice to Sungjong. He barely paid attention during the whole lecture about some famous person or something. Sungjong was an A+ student at his old school, he didn't really need to pay attention right now.

His mind was on the guy staring out the window. He made no attempt to pay attention when Sungjong was speaking in front of the classroom. Sungjong was definitely interested in this guy.

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. As everyone got up to leave, the teacher made sure to tell them about the homework.

"Ehhhhh, homework?! Noooo!" "This is not cool!" "Homework? This isn't fair!" "

The teacher slammed her book down on the desk, causing everyone to shut up.

"Yah! You need homework! You don't wanna be stupid, right? Sheesh, I swear. I didn't sign up to be a teacher for this. I'm too young and gorgeous. I could've been a idol, you know! I passed auditions! Waaaaaaah!" The students looked at their crazy teacher, before running out of the room. Sungjong was slow on walking out, since he preferred a slow pace through everything. On his way out, he was stopped by two classmates he had recognized.

The taller one on the right had an ever present smirk on his lips, making his eyes sparkle with mischief, who also looked like he wasn't of korean descent. The shorter, more panda looking one, was grinning widely and seemed to have a fun personality.

"Hey there! I'm Lee Seunghyun, but you can call me Seungri. Everybody does... I don't remember why. Anyways, that guy over there is Son Dongwoon, just call him Dongwoon, or.... that bastard." The panda one said while pointing out who was who.

"Mhm. Seungri's the player of this school, Sungjong. You should avoid him at all costs." Seungri feigned a look of hurt before turning back to Sungjong.

"We were wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us, Sungjong. We know you're new and all, so incase you didn't make any new friends, we can be them." Seungri held out his hand for a handshake which Sungjong reciprocated.

"Sure, I'll join you. Everyone's been so nice to me, but I didn't really make any friends." Sungjong followed Seungri and Dongwoon into the lunchroom.

"Tell us about yourself, Jongie." Sungjong was stunned by the sudden nickname, but gathered himself together.

"What do you want to know?" The trio sat down at an empty table after they got their lunches.

"Anything. What you like, what you don't." Dongwoon said as he sipped his thai tea.

"Oh... well. I like music, I can play piano. I like video games." Dongwoon seemed to perk up when SUngjong said video games.

"I like sweet food and spicy food, as well. I'm an animal person. I dance like a diva supposedly, but I like dancing in general." It was Seungri's turn to become interested at that.

"I hate spiders. And I'm a straight A student." After his sentence, he shrugged as to say that he was finished telling about himself.

"Waaaaah. What kind of video games?" Dongwoon asked eagerly.

"Starcraft.... some fighting games, RPGs, ect." He nodded in satisfaction.

"Great, now we know things about you. We're closer already. Is there anything you'd like to know, Sungjong?" Ri asked.

There were so many things Sungjong could ask, but there was one thing on his mind. A certain someone.

"The guy who stares out the window all the time. Who is he?" Seungri looked shocked at first, then began grinning and nudging Dongwoon like there was some inside joke going on. Dongwoon got mad at the nudging and slapped Seungri's hand away.

"His name is Lee Howon, or Hoya. He's a loner around school. People don't bully him because obviously, there are rumours about him. Killing somebody, beating people up, him in a gang. The usual. Anyways. He's the type of person who doesn't interact with others. You should probably just ignore him like the rest of us." Ri answered, with Woon adding in his two cents.

"Mmmm.... he's not that bad. Intimidating, yes. But I doubt he killed somebody." Dongwoon could only shake his head when Seungri disagreed.

"Guys, don't fight. It's my fault for asking that question...." Sungjong got the two friends to stop.

"Naaaw, don't worry about it. Woonie and I are like..... simese twins. But with you, Sungjong. We can be three peas in a pod! Or the three musketeers!" Sungjong smiled at Seungri. He was going to be a keeper. Same with Dongwoon, he just made things more... sane.

"Thanks, guys. You made my first day not so bad." Sungjong nodded and complimented.

"It's because of me, right?" Seungri self-praised himself, but ended up receiving a smack from Dongwoon.

"No, dumb. Me, obviously. Right, Sungjong?" Woonie pouted and pointed at himself. Sungjong just laughed out loud at his two new friends.

"You're both the reasons." Dongwoon and Seungri didn't say anything, before they broke out into smiles and nudged each other like they won the lottery or something. Sungjong smiled at them and his line of sight drifted over to Howon, who was busy sitting alone, resting his face on his palm, poking at his lunch.

He was determined to make friends with Howon.


First chapter's up! How is it? :D