The Meeting

The Village

I could see the house even  from a far  distance. The thought that i probably won't see that house every day anymore, kinda broke my heart. I remembered that I didn't like the house years ago. It was kinda weird, because at that moment i didn't want to leave it there, but i had no choice. My parents died in a car accident on Saturday, and i was left alone in that big house. As i had no job , i couldn't effort that house and couldn't find any other accommodation that i could effort. So i had no other choice then moving to my uncle, whom i' ve never met before. I looked down on a little letter in my right hand with an address written on it . The Undertaker gave it to me on the funeral.


I got my mobile out of my bag and checked the time. It was 10.40 a.m." I really should go to the train station now", i thought.

As I followed the street I got the feeling that there is something behind me. And when I were about to turn around I felt a hand blocking my mouth I wanted to escape, but the person holding me was too strong.

" You can't escape me that easily", said the person. But the voice wasn't the voice of a mighty man as expected, it was the voice of my best friend Amber. I escaped her hands and tried to look really angrily at her but i couldn't hold me back from grinning.

" You said that you can't come because of work!"

Amber began to laugh really hard."As if i let you go just like that! Who do you think i am?"
 

" A toilet woman", i said coldly.  

 Amber stopped laughing and frowned. " I bet u' ll live alone in that village after a few days. They' ll think that you' re an alien and will leave!" she began to laugh again.
 I rolled my eyes" Whatever." Amber wanted to say something, but in that moment i saw my train coming." I need to go! See ya!", i shouted while running to the train. 


After  7 hours I arrived at a little station in Hecate. I turned around. The village war pretty big. It was something like a valley. Much land with not so much population. I tried to search for the street " Drostestr.", but i couldn't find any street sign with that name on it. I didn't have my uncle's telephone number and couldn't see any person around either. I followed a few streets, but it seemed to be hopeless.

But suddenly i saw a man from far away coming my way. He was about my age and really handsome. If i weren't in this situation, I would' ve probably took  my mobile out of the bag and would' ve pretended to be really busy with texting. But i was kinda desperate so i waited until he was nearly next to me.

"Excuse me! Could u tell me..." It was hopeless. He totally ignored me.
 And with that he was getting on my nerves." YAH! Don't ignore me! Have you never heard of ' being polite to strangers who need help?!"

I saw how he turned his head a little and looked straight at me.  I somehow felt dumbfounded. "YAH!". And then i saw it. He was grinning. He was really​ getting on my nerves.

I was about to run after him, but i tried to calm down. " That's not worth it", i thought to my self.

I  continued my search for the "Drostestr.". After an hour i finally found the street.

As I rang the doorbell of my Uncle's house a man in his 30s opened the door ." Omo! you ' re Sulli, aren't ya! Omo! Omo!" He was weird.

I awkwardly smiled at him."Heey... ".

The man smiled brightly and said:" I'm Lee Kwangsoo, but everybody calls 'Giraffe'! Nice to meet you! Come in!" I went awkwardly into his house. It was quite big and.... colorful. " Come with me I'll show you your room!"

I followed him to a door. He opened it and i saw the hell on earth. It was pink. Not just the walls. Everything was pink. " A princess like bedroom for my little princess!" "You're ing kidding me, right?"
He stopped smiling and looked really sad." You don't like it?"

I looked at all the things in that room again. Yea, i don't like it so throw these ing things outta here! 'No, no it's ok... I kinda... like it.", i said while forcing a bright smile.

"Really?!" He began to smile again. 

I hope i won't punch him in his face too often later on.

"You wanna drink something?", he asked me.

" Of course", i answered.

"Ok!" We went to a door at the end of  the floor.

He opened the door and i saw many refrigerators​. "What do you want? I have : Coconut-milkshakes, Orange-milkshake, Banana-milkshake, Tomato-milkshake, mushroom-milkshake, Potato-milkshake, carrot-milkshake, pepper-milkshake, ..."

I don't remember what he said after that. I stopped listening to him. But one thing i knew for sure. He was totally crazy. No, no you can't call that crazy that's called insane.

" I 'll take a bottle of water"

 " Water ? I don't have any water" , he answered calmly

Wait. He has every ing kind of milkshake, but no water?! Seriously?!
'then i'll take an ..."

I couldn't go on with my order, because a guy with no t- shirt on came out of the bathroom.

It was the guy i met on the street.

 


Hey this is the first chapter of " the village" i hope u liked it. Please leave a feedback ^^
Sorry for grammar mistakes ;D
As you can see I changed the character of Giraffe a little. haha ^^