Where are THEY?!?!

Can't believe you did this to me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris glare at Kai(bad one) and pointed at his finger at him.

 

“Ask him! He knows everything! Its your doing!”

 

Kai look at his hyung in confused and shutter. “H-Hyung… What are you saying?”

 

Kris walk toward Kai and lift him by the collar. “Don’t play games with me!”

 

Before Kris could continue, Suho and Sehun pull Kris away from Kai.

 

Kris let go of Suho and Sehun’s grip from him. Walking to his room and slap the door hard.

 

Kris knew he can’t just let Tao suffer in the other dimension. He has to do something! Knowing his twin in that dimension is a human one.

 

“He’s weak. I have to go…”

 

Then someone enter in the room. Kris look who it was. Turns out to be Sehun.

 

“H-Hyung…. Where’s Tao?”

 

Kris let out a sigh and shakes his head. “You wont believe me.”

 

Sehun goes in Kris’s room and shut the door completely. “No! I will! Kai’s been acting weird each day.”

 

Kris ordered Sehun to sit down and Sehun did. He sat on Kris’s bed.

 

“Sehun… Me and Tao aren’t who you think we are. We have powers. You know all this EXO Planet thingy? Its real. The tree of life is Esculas in my world. My ability and Tao’s are real. We have different dimension as well… The other dimension must have stolen Kai first planning to switch the good Kai to the bad Kai. So the bad Kai tricked Tao and poof… Tao is there. Getting abused by the evil us.”

 

Sehun listen to every words and got shock what he’s hearing. Its unbelieveable but watching the video and he never did touch Tao. He knew he has to believe it.

 

“Hyung… What can we do to bring Tao here?”

 

“Did you already forget your partner? He’s there too! We both have to look for them. I better be fast or else our dimension will fade away if things don’t go back to normal.”

 

Kris turn his back but Sehun hold on to Kris’s shoulder. “Hyung, I’m coming with you.”

 

Kris look at Sehun with a raise of an eyebrow. “You have no power to go agaist them.”

 

Sehun’s grip o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter