Signing in

From Your Knight In Shining Aluminum Foil

Present

'Hyung what happened? Why were you not there?'

'Hyung, did something happen?'

'Hyung, talk to me please.'

 

 

 

One year before

'Hey Kai!!!' 

I turned around and saw my bestfriend Park Chanyeol with his big goofy smile waving at me. I waved back.

'Heey. What are you so happy about?' 

'We talked again last night.'

'With who?'

'The one I was telling you about!! The one I met online!' Then I realized who he was talking about. So I rolled my eyes with disgust.

'Ugh. I can't believe you use that kind of . What if that person is a serial killer or something?' 

Then his face turned serious and looked me in the eye and said, 'CuteLittlePuppy is not a serial killer nor a nor a bad person. He is the most perfect person in the world.'

With what he said, I just laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes.

'CuteLittlePuppy? What is he? A 5 year old? HAHAHAHAHA.' God, I can't stop laughing. Who would have a username of cutelittlepuppy? I mean seriously?

'Whatever Kim Jongin! Why don't you try using interpals.net maybe you'll meet the love of your life there.'

'Seriously? The love of my life? I will never use that thing. Over my dead body. Never in a million years.'  Then just in time, the bell rang.

'C'mon we're gonna be late for class.'

 

We're now at my flat. This is where we all hangout after school with Yeol, Sehun, Tao, and Kris cause my place is awesome. 

'C'mon Kai. Just try signing up.'  Chanyeol is nagging me throughout the day. It's getting irritating. Really.

'No. Why would I? I can just meet the one in school or somewhere. I don't need that .'

'Yeah, Kai can meet his mister or miss perfect anywhere in school. since everyone has a crush on him anyway.'

'Why Sehun? Still can't get over me huh? I don't wanna betray Tao you know. He is just in the kitchen.' Then I moved closer to Sehun and put my arm around him.

'Yeah I can't get over you no matter what I do.' Then he rolled his eyes.

'I can hear you from here you know!! Stop flirting with each other.' Tao said. And we just all started laughing. They are all my friends since we were kids and well our uality was at first never easy for us, we are not gay though, we're bi. 

After hanging out, they all left so now I got my place to myself.

And I have nothing to do. I the tv, scans through the channels and can't find anything good to watch. Ugh. 

Maybe..

No. I will never use that stuff.

Nope.

No.

Okay. Maybe I'll just try to sign up. I'll just never tell my friends. Yeah okay.

 

Hmm. Username? YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil

Okaaay. I'm in. How do you use this anyway?

 

What kind of username is this? dOOremi. That's so weird. 

 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Hi :) 

Message sent. 

dOOremi: Hello 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Why is your username like that? 

dOOremi: 'Cause that's what I want. Why do you care?

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: I'm just asking. Such a snob. 

sign out.

He is so rude. I was just asking. 

 

 

'Hey Chanyeol!' I said as I catch up with him.

'What's up?'

'I tried it.'

'You tried what?'

'That thing.'

'What thing?'  Then he slowly looked at me with his big with eyes and shocked face.

'YOU DID?? Why? What changed your mind? I knew it! You would try that!! Oh my god! Did you meet someone? How is it? How is it?'  I smacked his head. 

'Stop talking will you? Yeah. I talked to someone and he is rude. I asked him why his username was like that because it was d double big O and then remi. then he answered in a rude way. I was right. Everyone in there is rude. I will never use that again.'

'Only one person is rude but that doesn't mean everyone in there is rude.' 

'Yeah right. Whatever. Let's go.'

 

After I got home. I my computer. 

Should I try it again?

There's no harm doing that right? Right?

Okay.

 

Oh. There's a message from that person.

dOOremi: Your username is funny.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Gee, thanks for the compliment after being rude to me yesterday.

dOOremi: I'm sorry. I'm not used to talking to people.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Then who are you talking to? Animals? HAHA.

dOOremi: No. I mean....   Nevermind. Sorry to bother you anyway.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: No! wait! I was kidding. Nice to meet you though. 

dOOremi: Yeah, okay. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: U mad? I'm sorry okay. Let's start over.

dOOremi: Okay. Are you from Seoul?

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Yeah. You? 

dOOremi: Originally from there but we moved to the Philippines just a couple months ago. My dad rellocated because of his company. though. I liked Korea. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Philippines? Never heard. Never been. 

dOOremi: It's nice here. A bit noisy and hot though but it's alright. Their provinces are beautiful. Nice to take pictures of. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: You're a photographer?

dOOremi: Kind of. My hobby. What's yours?

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: I play soccer. I dance. 

dOOremi: I never understood soccer. It's a weird game. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: No it's not. You just kick the ball. That's so easy. 

dOOremi: Why would you kick a ball when you can accidentally hurt a person. That's brutal. Baseball is also weird and football and volleyball.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: You're weird you know.

dOOremi: I know. People always tell me that. I'm used to it. You can stop talking to me if you want. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: No. It's alright. But I got to go. Got homework to do. Bye.

 

 

Next day

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: How old are you?

dOOremi: I'm a 93 liner

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Oh. 

dOOremi: Why? You?

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: 94

dOOremi: You are 94 years old? Wow. That's ...... OLD. :)

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: No, idiot. 94 liner

dOOremi: I know. As if a 94 year old could still type in a computer. I mean, their hands are so fragile and weak.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: You're mean.

dOOremi: It's true!! 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: WIll you tell me your name? 

dOOremi: When the time is right. Call me hyung for now.

 

months later

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Happy Valentines Hyung! 

dOOremi: Yeah, to you too.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Still such a cold person hyung. it's hearts day!

dOOremi: Ew. Stop being such a girl. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: I am a girl.

dOOremi: Yeah, and I am Iron Man.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: HAHAHAHA. Hyung can never be Iron Man. He is a bad and you well...you're you.

dOOremi: Goodbye.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Kidding!! 

dOOremi: I'm gonna give you something

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: What?

dOOremi: A poison

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: :O Mean :( Why are you like that? :(  *walks away*

dOOremi: 'Cause I'm awesome, that's why. Lol. But seriously, there's something I'll give you. Don't walk away! :( 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: .....

dOOremi: You still wanna know my name?

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: .....

dOOremi: You don't? :( Okay bye.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Now you're using smileys!! :) Your name! Tell me!!

dOOremi: Do. Do Kyungsoo.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: I'm Kai. Well, call me Jongin. Kai is what they call me in school. But I want you to call me Jongin. :)

 

4 months later

dOOremi: Jongin-ah, we will be going to Seoul.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Really? When?? :)

dOOremi: Today.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: REALLY?!

dOOremi: No.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: :((((

dOOremi: >:)))

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: *brokenheart* 

dOOremi: >:D< (hug)

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Don't you hug me. You fooled me.

dOOremi: But seriously. Just not now of course. In December. On the 23rd.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: You're not kidding are you?

dOOremi: Do you want me to be?

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: NO 

dOOremi: Then I'm not. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: YES! Let's meet then.

dOOremi: Uhmm..

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: What?

dOOremi: I don't know. I'm not ready. 

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Hyung, that's like 7 months from now. When you're not ready then...  well, I'll understand.

dOOremi: Okay. How would we know each other though? I don't want to use skype or give you a picture now. I want you to see me in person.

YourKnightInShiningAluminumFoil: Then we'll use markers so that you'll know it's me. We'll just plan all of this when we will meet already.

 

'Chanyeol-ah'

'Hmm?'

'How did you meet Cutelittlepuppy? Oh I mean Baekhyun.'

He stopped reading and looked at me. 'Why?'

'Just askin'

'We just agreed to meet each other. He said he will be the one wearing purple shoes and blue coat and I said I will be the tallest guy around. Then *bam!*  When we met, love at first sight'  then smiled so wide I can see all of his teeth. This guy is too in love. 

'Yah, chanyeol-ah. Stop being such an in love person.'

'You're just jealous 'cause you still haven't met Do.' Kris said.

'Oh shut up. Just go with Suho already.' Suho is Kris' boyfriend. They have just been official last month. 

'Gladly. By the way, when will you meet?'

'He will be going to Korea in December. We will meet by then.'

Sehun put his arm around me and said, 'Finally, you'll meet this weird mystery person already. but just not soon enough. Too bad all the will be 7 months away.'

I smacked his head and said, 'No will happen. I don't wanna do that. Not yet anyway.' And then I winked.

Why are we gonna have when we just only met right? Right?