Introduction

The King, I, and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Well, before we start with the real chapter I will tell you The Royal Titles that I will use. King                                     : Jeonha (His Majesty) Queen                                  : Jungjeon/ Mama (Her Majesty) Royal Queen Dowager        : Mama (Her Royal Highness) *usually The King and Queen called her Hal-mama (Because she is the King Grandmother) and Queen Dowager called her Eomma-mama. Queen Dowager                  : Mama (Her Royal Highness) *usually The King and Queen called her Eomma-mama.* Royal Princess                     : Gongju-nim (Her Royal Highness)     And this is map of the palace where this story take place. 1. Gyeongbokgung Notes : King and Queen chamber on number 4. King's chamber is right where you can see number 4 on picture and Queen's behind it. Queen Dowager and Royal Queen Dowager on number 6. Number 7 is Crown Prince and Princess chamber. (Look at google for better information)   2. Changdeokgung Palace. In this Palace, usually King and Queen shared their room not like Gyeongbokgung Palace. King and Queen Chamber in number 7. (Look at google for better information)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter