The news

The news

Changmin wasn’t much of a morning person so Jung Yunho wasn’t surprised when he was greeted by grumpy Changmin at 8 in the morning. Still holding his iPad in his hand, Changmin heavily sat down next to Yunho, his grumpy face still kept firm.

Yunho wasn’t one to poke into other’s business, but when it was his brother who was clearly showing all the signs, as if asking for the leader’s attention, Yunho just can’t deny it.

Before he even had a chance to ask the question, the maknae abruptly stood up, sprinting into his room to get the phone call. Just by hearing the ring tone, Yunho already guessed who’s on the other line. Rum Pum Pum Pum, can he be any more obvious?

While Yunho decided to finally come back to whatever he was planning on doing, Shim Changmin was going on a rant like a teenager in his bedroom.

"But like …"

"It has nothing to do with you…"

"I know, but it’s stupid!"

Changmin poured out all his frustration that was bottled up since 7 a.m to his beloved Victoria while the latter chose quite a few words in respond to his frustration.

When Changmin decided to calm down, he heard a knock on his bedroom door. Annoyed by Yunho’s insensitivity of timing, Changmin was ready to scold the man when the door was opened. Victoria’s presence in his apartment, in front of him, in flesh, pushed all his thoughts aside.

Quickly pulled his Qiannie into a hug, Changmin then processed to claim her lips with his own, deepening the kiss as seconds went by. She welcomed his warmth as he slipped his tongue in just to pull away seconds later for the need of air. His frustrations that were still there a while ago, died down in a minute.

Only when Yunho loudly coughed as a signal for the two to continue their business behind the closed door, did Changmin come back to the present.

"I’ll see y’all later, Changtoria!"


Changmin smiled at the last phrase. Take it people; we were Changtoria, no more Khuntoria or what’s not.

Looking at Victoria’s somewhat swollen lip, he took over her phone and snapped a picture of Victoria in a daze.

"Well this should be an answer for all the concern about your thoughts on Khunfany then. Now let’s upload this thing and let everyone knows whom you belong to"