Unbelievable

SPARTACE: Running Man Family Episode

"Annyeonghaseyo!" said Jae Suk with his sleepy eyes. "Aish, why so early ahh PD-nim? Is there morning mission for me.....?" suddenly his eye gaze change. "Yah! Stop dreaming, Jae Suk-shii. The others are still on their way." said the PD. A few minutes later, a muscular man come out from a black car.

"Ahh it's Kookie" said Jae Suk and stare at Jong Kook with annoying gaze.

"Yah! What's wrong with you in the morning?! Are you upset because you weren't dreaming of me last night??"

"Aigoo yah! Why are you angry all the time? Your mother should receive an award for living with 'a bad-tempered man' for 39 years. Tsk tsk tsk"

"*sigh* you think I am a bad tempered when I was still a baby uh?"

"Ne. Why not?"

"Aish jinjja!!"

The PDs and VJs just laugh seeing the both two quarell. It's like a routine for them seeing Jae Suk and Jong Kook argue with each other. One by one running man's casts appeared. They greet each other warmly. They were like a family now. They have been together since 4 years. It make them knew each other favorite, flaws and more. Suddenly, the PD give them a sheet. "This is a script for today. Read it carefully and if you don't understand some rules, ask me."

"Whoah!! PD-nim you're daebak!! Family Episode? Whooaa jinjja!!" "Eyy what is this? Family Episode? What are we suppose to do?" "Yah PD-nim! Does this the same with Family Outing?" [suddenly no one ask and complaining until kwang soo] "Does this mean we're having a child then?" The last question was asked by Kwang Soo make everyone agape. 

30 minutes has passed. They had done read the script. 3 minutes more, they will do the opening scene.As usual, Kwang Soo will clap the clapperboard. "1..2...3.. *clap*"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ahh it's so warm today. A perfect day for filming isn't it?"

"Ahh ne. So, is there any guest today?"

"Ne. Please ask the guest to come out."

"Pretty or handsome guest, whoever you are, please come out."

[Jessica SNSD come out]

"Oh! It's Jessica!!!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Jessica from SNSD. I'll enjoy the game and please take care of me."

[clap]

"Where is the others? Are you alone?"

"Ne."

"She used to be Gary's parner then."

"Stttrreessss~~" (Jessica)

"Whoaaaaaa!"

"So what are we doing today?" 

"Family Episode"

"What?" "Eyy" "Jinjja?!"

"Uhm, so today you will be filming for family episode. I'll divide you into pair. I'll choose this papers randomly, that's how I'm dividing you into pair. Okay? Uhm, I'll choose the pairs now."

"Gary will pair with Mong Ji for sure" said Kookie.

"Ne. They are monday couple, monday couple." said Suk Jin.

"First couple............ HaHa-shi and............ Yoo Jae Suk-shi"

HaHa stare at Jae Suk with annoying and irritated gaze, "Aish! I'm pairing with grasshopper?? For real?? Aish jinjja!!" Jae Suk come to him and as usual they fighting michieviously ... "YAH!!!" ...

"Ok second couple........... Lee Kwang Soo-shi and............. Ji Suk Jin-shi"

The rest casts laugh because the Betrayal Club always pairing together.

"Lee! Ji! Cross!!"

"Third couple........ Gary-shi and..........."

"Mong Ji, mong ji"

"Ayy"

"Gary-shi and Jessica-shi"

"Whoaaaa!! Jessica!!!!"

"Opppaaaaa!!!"

By hearing Jessica as Gary's partner, it make both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo shock! It is unbelivable!

HaHa looks at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo and said "Whoaa this two. Tiger plus lion ahh liger couple. The strongest combination in running man." Then Kwang Soo add "Hyung, they also called as spartace." "Oh yeah right. I've see those name in internet whooo daebak!"

Jong Kook really disbelief and ask for assurance "PD-nim, am I really pairing with Ji Hyo? Whooa we gonna win this game! Hahahaha" Ji Hyo blushed with Jong Kook's statement and said "Yah oppa! We gonna win this game! Fighting!!"

After the PD announce the pairs, they change their shirt in a fitting room. Jong Kook smile happily because finally his dream came true. But he is not sure whether Ji Hyo happy being with him or vice-versa.