Change

Perks of Becoming a Star

AN: hey guys I'm back!! I'm so sorry I've  been gone for so long I've been in and out of the country. I'm going to change the story a little bit though. I think I portrayed Leilani and Jungkook as being around the age of 16 I'm changing that to Leilani is 18 and Kookie is 19. Thanks for all your support here's the chapter.

 

Weeks have passed and Jungkook and I were inseparable. My parents were still trying to get me to come home but they couldn't. I re wrote my contract with the company so I would be able to stay. Everything was running smoothly and I even won an award for my amazing song.
Over the past few weeks Kookie and I have found more places to have and the guys just love us for that. I could care less though I had my Kookie that's all that mattered. Everything is perfect. Okay well not so perfect... 
    Flash back.
I was asleep in Jungkook's arms when I was jolted awake by a wave of nausea. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Luckily the toilet lid was up or else we would have had a problem. 
"Baby! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked rubbing circles on my back as I blew chunks again. Once I finished he picked me up and gently carried me to his (well our) bed. 
"I should take you to the doctor."
"No I'm okay really Kookie I feel a lot better now probably just ate some bad food yesterday." He looked like he wanted to argue but Kissed him reassuring him that I was fine.
     End flash back.
For some reason I found my self being woken up by the same nausea as yesterday. This time I carefully get out of bed, carful not to wake Jungkook up and ran to the bathroom. After I threw up a few times he came running in a concerned look across his face. 
"You're sick again? I'm taking you to the doctor no argument okay." 
All I could do is nod as I threw up some more. 
A couple hours later I end up in big hit's private doctors office holding my amazing boyfriends hand. The doctor comes in holding a chart, and sits in one of those cool rolling chairs. 
"So Leilani what seems to be the problem?"
"She has woken up the past couple of mornings throwing up," Kookie answered for me. 
"Hum are those the only symptoms you have been having?"
"Umm I've been a little dizzy lately but that's probably from all the working." 
"Yah I told you not to push your self that hard," Jungkook said pouting. I giggled at his cuteness and the doctor said, "I'm going to run a couple of blood tests to see what's going on."
The doc was leaving the room with my blood when I got a call. 
"Hey Namjoonie what's up?" I asked answering his call.
"Hey meet us at the big hit building as soon as possible we have a fan meeting and all of us need to be there soon."
"Okay well leave now see ya," I said and hung up.
"Let's go we have a fan meeting," I said excitedly. I always love meeting the fans they are so supportive and fun to be around. 
"What about your tests? Leilani your sick are you sure your up for a fan meet?"
"Awe Kookie, please. I'm feeling fine now besides we can't let the fans down." I quickly wrote the doctor a note to call me with the results and we left the office quickly.
The fan meeting was as amazing as ever. Jungkookie wouldn't let me out of his grasp ever which was fine by me and the fans loved it. 
By the end I was so exhausted that as soon as we got back to the dorm I crashed on the couch, listening to my Kookie, Jinmin, and Hoseok make plans to work on some dances at the studio. 
My phone rung and I pulled it out of my pocket and lazily answered.
"Hullo."
"Leilani your blood tests are finished being analyzed."
"Oh hey doc so what's he verdict?"
"It would be better if you could come in my office to talk about it."
"Uh... Okay I'll be right over there."
I slowly got up and started putting my shoes on when Jungkook came and asked, "You're going to the doctors for your results? Here let me come."
"No you go have some fun with the guys it's okay."
"Still you can't go alone."
"I'll go with her for you Jungkook," Jin spoke up. 
"Thanks Jin I owe you one."
"Nah man it's cool. Come on Leilani let's go we can get iceream on the way home."
I giggled at how much he acts like a kid and left after giving Kookie a good bye kiss. 
Nervous didn't even describe how I felt on the car ride there. Why do I have to go all the way to the office for him to tell me? Is it really that bad that he can't tell me over the phone? Oh god.. 
"Am I going to die?" I asked the doc after he got us three sitting in a private room.
"No not at all quite the opposite actually."
"What do you mean doc?"
"Leilani your pregnant."
"What?" I asked shocked.
"You are two weeks pregnant."
"But... How.." I was so stunned I can't even form a full question.
"Well when two people get together and they-"
"I don't mean how! I mean.. this is for real like you're not joking at all?"
"No Leilani this is for real."
"Crap," was all I could say.
"Are you thinking of aborting it?" The doc asked.
"No! I mean I can't do that."
"All right then all I need you to do is take it easy don't stress your self too much. Sleep and eat right no caffeine or alcohol. Take these vitamins daily. I put them in a different bottle Incase the fans see it. Also here are some books to read through. I will schedule a follow up for next month." 
"Thanks," I said leaving the room.
We got in the car Jin silent the entire time. I put my face in my hands.
What the hell am I going to do. This is going to screw everything up. I can't abort it. I just can't. Oh god how am I going to tell Kookie. This is going to ruin both of our careers I can't let that happen. He's going to hate me for doing this to him. were too young to be parents. How am I going to do this? I can't do it alone and I can tell him.
"Leilani," Jin's voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see that we were already in the dorm parking.
"Are you okay?"
"You tell me I just found out that I'm carrying a child in side of me." Tears started falling and he pulled me into a hug. 
"Shhhh it's going to be fine you and Jungkook and the baby are all going to be okay. Were all going to support you three."
"How can I ask that of you? You guys have already done so much for me already. This is going to ruin Jungkooks image. He's going to hate me oh god Jin I can't tell him he's going to hate me." I said crying harder.
"Hey calm down stress isn't good for you. He's not going to hate you. I think that if you got pregnant with someone else he still wouldn't hate you. Leilani it's going to be okay we'll figure this out all eight of us okay don't worry."
"How do I even tell him something like this like hey Kookie I made you dinner oh buy the way I'm pregnant. I can't do it Jin."
"Do you want me to help? I can tell them for you and all you have to do is hold my hand okay?"
I nodded and we got out of the car.

As soon as we stepped into the dorm Jungkook was rushing to us.
"Leilani how wa-" he stopped as soon as he saw me cowering behind Jin almost in tears again.
"Baby what's wrong? Oh please don't cry baby please tell me." He won't be calling me baby soon he won't even want to come near me. Me the person who is going to ruin his whole life. I started crying and Jin put a hand on my back. 
Jungkook steps towards me but Jin stopped him. "I'll explain everything in a minuet. I promise it's nothing bad will you call a family meeting in the living room please" he asked.
Jungkook just nodded leaving with the most concerned look on his face. It breaks my heart to see him like this but I don't have the courage to go to him just to get pushed away. 

"Leilani you can't do that to him he's so worried about you please go sit with him okay." Jin said bringing me into the living room.
"But he's going to hate me Jin. I can't... I can't..." I was crying again and everyone came into the room looking really worried.  Jungkook sat down next to me and took my hand in his, "Jin what's going on?" Namjoon asked.
"Okay before you guys panic nothing bad is going on she's just a little freaked out by this whole situation. She is worried that were all going to leave her once you all find out so she's really panicked which really isn't good for her right now she really needs to be in a stress free environment-" 
"Get to the point Jin what the hell is happening." Jungkook asked almost yelling.
"Jungkook your going to be a dad." Jin said. I froze oh god this is it, time to face the fact that I'm going to have to do this alone. It will be okay though I think as long as Kookie is happy I will be... I think.
"Wh- what?" Jungkook asked just as shocked as I was.
"Yep Leilani is two weeks pregnant with your child. And before you guys even think about it she's not going to abort it."
Jungkook pulled me into my lap and held me tightly. Which was something I wasn't expecting. "You. You. You mean that there's a baby in here right now?" He asked pointing at my stomach. 
"Well it's not a baby yet but basically yes." Jin answered.
"Well ." Was all Jungkook could say to make me break down even more. Great he doesn't want it. I mean I kind of don't either but is it weird to say that I already feel attached to it. I can't get rid of it even if that means Kookie leaving and hating me. 
"Hey shhhh. Calm down it's okay." Kookie said turning me in his arms so I could burry my face in his shoulder. 
"Please don't hate me. I'm sorry I can't get rid of it. I just can't. Please don't leave me Kookie please." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. 
"Leave you Leilani how could I possibly do that? This is just as much my fault as it is yours. If you want to keep it then I will support you one hundred percent. Baby please stop crying it's going to be okay." 
"Yeah Leilani we will help and support you three all the way." Namjoon said. 
We all sat there quietly and I calmed down in Kookie's arms. I was finally calm when I remembered something. Looking up I said, "Jin you never got me ice cream." Everyone started laughing and he stood up and said. "Alright I'll go get you some just this once what kind do you want?" I thought about it for a minuet and decided, "Just vanilla please." With that he left.
I re buried myself in Jungkook wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms tightly around his neck. I am kinda afraid to let him go. Like if I do I'm afraid he won't come back.
"Carful," Yoongi said. "That position is what got you guys here." 
I glared at him and threw a pillow at his face. 
"Ow that hurt." He cried.
"Well that's what you get for being a
."
"I'm not the one who used mine," he scoffed.
"Are you sure you even have one caus I'm starting to wonder." I said earning a glare from him.
"Children can we please stop bickering." Jinmin asked. "I mean we need to figure this out."
"He's right none of us know the first thing about raising a kid."
I started to panic again. they are right. I can't keep acting like a kid if I'm going to be having one. 
"Hey calm down it's going to be okay what did the doctor say?" Jungkook asked me.
"Um not to stress, no alcohol of caffeine, eat and sleep right, to take the vitamins he gave me, to read thorough some of the books he have me and that we made another appt. for a month."
Hoseok got up and came back with the books the doc gave me. "Here you two should read this one first and we'll read the others first." He said handing Kookie a book on pregnancy. 
"Thank you. You guys don't have to help me at all yet you are thank you." I said. 
"Leilani were family there's no way were letting you do this alone," Tae said. I smiled but that was cut short by a yawn. Jungkook chuckled and said, "Come on you should get some rest it's been a long day." I nodded and he picked me up and carried me to our room. He set me down on our bed and said, "I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back okay if anything happens just yell for me okay baby." 
"Jeez you sound like I'm going to die I'm fine just really worried."
"Don't worry it's all going to be okay. Now just wait a second because I've had to pee for like the past hour." 
I laughed as he went into the bathroom. 
While he was gone I picked up the book and started to read it. Morning sickness, weird cravings, crazy hormones, back pain. Wow this is a long list of symptoms why would anyone ever purposely get pregnant. After reading this it seems like the most painful thing ever. 
I got up and walked over to the mirror in out room and lifted up my shirt showing my stomach.
"Hey little one. I know you can't hear me but I want to know you will always be loved. I promise you I won't be like my parents." 
I sighed what am I doing. Talking to a two week old bean in my stomach. I was about to walk away when Jungkook came out of the bathroom and knelt in front of me. He placed his hands on my hips and said, "Are you in there little baby. You better be good to your mom the next couple months. Even though you are a Hugh surprise your daddy and mommy still love you very much."  He got up and pulled me into his arms.  
"That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. You will be a great dad." I said.
"I don't know the first thing about being a dad."
"I know neither do I but we'll figure it out right."
"Yes we will. Come on now you need to sleep." He said kissing my forehead.