Teaser ~1~

*Spontaneous* CUBE ENT'S NEW Girl Group APPLY CLOSED*

 

 

` (     Spont aneou

Teaser one : Practice, Eat, Sleep, and Repeat

 

tumblr_m766beIPJx1rb9mt9o1_500.jpg       tumblr_m6kh22z72m1rhuo1_1280.jpg

 ____________________________

 

The girls were  sweating and dancing their buts off at practice. Well, Soo-Jin and Maori were. Maori and Soo-Jin were told that they would be in the  same group together, so they became bestfriends and live together in a dorm. They don't know anything else about the group that both will be in. The name, other members, how many members would be in it,  what kind of group it will be, or what year they would debut and they wished it would be soon. They just danced with all the other trainees, both boys and girls. At the end of practice,  they walked over to their water bottles and other stuff and started talking. 
"What do you want to do?" Soo-Jin said with an innocent vibe to it.

"  AISH! STOP  TRYING TO ACT INNOCENT!!"  Maori whined while face palming herself.

" WHATEVER!! I WANT FOOOOOOD" Soo-Jin whined back, loosing her innocent look while her stomach rumbled with hungriness that even Maori could hear. They started walking down the stairs and to the door.

" Welp, I don't want to hear your whining today so lets go get something to eat, She said walking out of the building and near a instant noodle shop. Soo-Jin saw it, sqeauled, and ran towards the instant noodle shop, leaving behind an embarassed Maori as she trailed along behind the overly excited 'Unnie'.

After the girls  ate, they got a taxi to take them back to their dorm. When they got back, Soo-Jin went into the room and plopped down on her bed with tiredness. 'I think she should of been younger than me' Maori thought as she went to Soo-Jin's room, to find her asleep on her bed and turned off her lights before going to her own and changing into her pajamas. Then, She went to bed knowing that this would probably happen tomorrow.  

 ____________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE : This is before the debut, before all the members even were known as members. I only focused around Soo-Jin and Maori, because I haven't chosen anybody yet! I hope you enjoy this cute teaser! And Soo-jin acting like the younger one of the two is totally cute, right!?! And I already ship them (MAOJIN 4life) like a weirdo. XD
3188863263_1_20_MP72oqwA.gif
BYE!! XOXO ~ Mira

 

credits to fallen angel