Holy

Holy

“Igeon overdose!”

Exo's song has been up for how many times. They were at the backstage and preparing themselves. They are gonna watch fans performing different songs of them. Excitement had been running through EXO's veins, because they wanted to know how talented their fans are.

Baekhyun looked at his best friend, Chanyeol. He couldn't deny the fact that the latter looked so dapper in his suit but that's all. Chanyeol looked so precious in Baekhyun's eyes; that held a glint like the stars. But somehow, Baekhyun never fell for his best friend. Not like any cliché love story where the character falls for his best friend, gets heart broken, and then his best friend falls for him in the end. Baekhyun is too weird and different for cliché love stories.

Chanyeol flashed Baekhyun a toothy grin as he shifted his attention back to his phone while the hair stylist continued her work. Baekhyun then glanced at Luhan, who looked so cute in suits as well. Luhan was wiggling his eyebrows at the Luhan in the mirror as Baekhyun laughed silently.

“Mr. Baekhyun, please, we cannot finish the work with your hair. Can you stop shifting from left to right for a while?” the hair stylist asked. Baekhyun looked at her and laughed.

“Sure.”

The stylist smiled at Baekhyun and continued fixing the boy's hair. It took ten minutes for Baekhyun's hair to get finished. Baekhyun stood up and stretched his arms. He looked good in a suit, as he applied his own eyeliner. He had mastered the skills of applying eyeliner, but the other members didn't trust him that much. He loved the smoky eyeliner touch so that's what he applied in his eyes for today.

Baekhyun looked at his co-members as they started standing up, too. He saw Sehun and his jaw dropped.

Sehun looked so handsome, in his perfectly auburn red hair. He looked so good and perfect as Baekhyun checked him out.

His perfect dark orbs, his pointed nose, his pink lips, his cute ears and his sharp jaw line. Sehun's eyes held a glint as he smiled at Baekhyun; his eyes turning crescent. Baekhyun returned a nervous smile. He never felt something like this before, when he felt dragons flying in his stomach and his heart beating in a faster pace as Sehun approached him.

Holy .