1

Observation

Observe. I like to observe. I’ve learned a lot from observing. That’s how I learn to speak Korean, dance and composing music.

‘Cheondung-ah, what are you doing?’

Omo! That’s surprised me.

‘I’m doing a monologue.’, I answered nonchalantly.

‘I guess you’re busy then.’, G.O hyung commented and focused back at his laptop.

Haish, this hyung. He must want me to play games with him again. You see, G.O hyung cannot stand doing anything alone lately. He needed companion for every single thing that he does. So,what I’m going to-

‘Cheondung-ah, are you hungry?’

Tch,another interruption.

‘No,I’m not. I’m dieting by the way.’

‘I know, I know. You don’t have to glare at me. Why are you always dieting anyway?’, Seungho hyung grumbled and went to the kitchen.

Seungho hyung too cannot stand doing things alone lately especially eating eventhough he will be the one that eat most of the food anyway.

Anyway,where am I? Okay. I’m going to talk about how things have changed these past few months. As a result of my observation-

KISS.

‘Argh, hyung. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’, Saliva..eugh. I wiped my cheek repeatedly.

‘Euhahaha!’, Joon hyung just laughed crazily and went out the door. I’m guessing he is going to his schedule or just hang out with Kwanghee hyung.

That hyung is even weirder. He had been a skinship maniac lately. He must be really lonely, I guess. It’s been quite some time since he had a girlfriend.

Now, as a result of my observation, MBLAQ have been very weird lately, not including me and Mir, of course. We’ve been weird way before our debut. The thing is I’ve never noticed how lonely these hyungs before but when I presented this case to the maknae Mir, he just said,

‘They look normal to me. Hyung, can I just catch some sleep? 5 minutes.’

And he goes to sleep. I mean how could he not notice? If they have been like this way before, who actually do these things with them? They are not the type that get lonely without girls either.

Lots of questions running through my head while I’m trying to figure out what made these hyungs so clingy. Suddenly, on one fine day, I’ve got the answer.

‘Mir-yah. Where are you going?’, I asked him when I saw him dragging a large suitcase out of his room.

‘Schedule. I’m going to be gone for three days. Where are the others?’, Mir replied.

‘They still sleeping, I guess. What time did you come home yesterday?’

Mir held up his hand and showed me his four fingers.

‘It’s just been 6 a.m. How you got yourself some sleep?’, I looked at him carefully. He’s certainly looked sleepy.

‘Not really. So, how are things with them?’, Mir asked.

And I thought he was sleepy when I talked to him about it. He has quite a good memories.

‘It’s getting worse. I don’t even have time to daydream.’, I knew daydreaming isn’t really a must-to-do thing in life but it is to me.

‘Well, thank you, hyung. Fighting!’Mir patted my shoulder and went out of the house.

Wait,what? Did he just thank me?

And then it all dawn to me. It’s Mir. The thing is that kid has been busy lately and now I’m replacing his place. The place all of the hyungs’ clingy attitude went to.

‘Cheondung-ah, have you done with your monologue? ‘, G.O hyung asked, looking at me hopefully.

I sighed. Should I start MC-ing too?