Pass

Race or Pass? (REUPLAD FF)

At hospital.


Krystal walking fast than usualy. Looking for someone that she knows. But then, she saw a girl that older than her is sitting alone while crying.

"Sunbae-nim~~". Says Krystal slowly.

"Krystal~~!", suddenly, someone calls her name at back.

She look at back then go to the voice that called her name, "Oppa!".

She ran into the front of emergency room. She saw Jonghyun is waiting her while Donghae yell at Henry and Lay. She standing in front of Jonghyun and said, "What's going on with Amber?".

"She's still in critical.", said Jonghyun touch Krystal's shoulders.

Meanwhile, she look at Henry and Lay then said to Jonghyun, "Who are they?".

Jonghyun smile cynicaly and say, "They're the person that would take their responsible to Amber's car but a kid that should take her responsible to Amber is already died because of excident.".

"Dead?!". Krystal shocked. It means that Eunji dead when she race with Amber? Whispers Krystal at her heart.

Suddenly, a doctor from the inside was go out from the door and look at Krystal and the others. "Are you guys are Amber's family?".

Jonghyun and Donghae appears next to the doctor. Donghae said with curiously, "We are, Doctor. How is her condition right now?".

"We are all tried to make her still alive...". Said that doctor.

They're affraid if something bad will happen to Amber.

The doctor continues, "... But, luckily. She's passed her critical condition and now she's stable.".

All of them feels thankful to their God because God listen their whishers to let Amber safe.

"Jeongmal gumawo, doctor!". Jonghyun shout happily then hug the doctor. Donghae also hugging with them while Henry and Lay are embrace both of them.

Krystal sit at the chair then smiled happily while she cried. She swept her tears with her right hand. She knows that Amber are always keep her promise.


Flashback, a years ago at Krystal's mom Ttebeokki stall.


 

"Ommonim, give me another ttebeokki jusaeyo~~!".

Amber eat a crab ttebeokki with a glass of water. She is very hungry since she didn't eat anything at school that morning.

"Here it is.". Says Krystal's mom while serve a plate of ttebeokki.

"Aaaaaa~~" Amber seems exited to eat ttebeokki. She chew a crab ttebeokki then swallow it slowly.

"Amber-ya, is it tasty?". Said Krystal after she done helping her mom at the kitchen then sit in front of her friend.

Amber look at Krystal and said, "Neo na ara?".

"Mwoya?!", said Krystal, curiously.

Amber just laugh with open then said, "I'm just kidding.".

Krystal slap Amber's hand angrily and say, "Kya! You make me shock! I thought you...".

"I amnesia?", Amber continued. "Krystal-ya.. You are always thinking that I forget you. Na anijyeo..".

Krystal look at Amber while hold a chopstick and say, "Who guess that someday you furgotten me?".

Amber stop eat sudden she grab Krystal's hand and said, "I will not. Neo, na chinguya. I will be your friend until the end. No one can replace you as my friend. Only you that I need.".

Krystal upset and said to her friend. "Nado. I just have you and I don't want to loose you.".

Amber smiles then hold Krystal's short finger using her short finger and said, "I will always with you. Yakseokhae.".

Krystal smile and said, "Ye, yakseokhae.".

Both of them are looking each other while smiled for each other as they promise what they hold up for. Until now...


End of flashback.


"Where am I?".

Suddenly Amber open her eyes then she feels like someone hold her hands. When she look at the person that hold her hands, she's upsad. Krystal sleept beside her while holding her hand. Amber smile when she saw her friend beside her even she knows that she make Krystal hurts more than her because of her action, she's very lucky to have a friend that always beside her, just like Krystal.

Suddenly, Krystal wake up then look at Amber smile towards her. "Oooh! Are you wake up already?".

Amber nod twice then hold Krystal's left cheek.

Krystal look worried with Amber, "Omo! Wae?"

"Bogoshipeoyo... Ttonajima.". Said Amber while her tears fall from her eyes.

"Nadn, bogoshipeoseo..". Said Krystal then holding tight Amber's hand on her cheek. She's smile as she look at Amber. She knows that Amber do this to her too and she appreciate very well.


2 weeks later, at school.


The day that everyone affraid of. The result of the exam will be released soon. Some of the girls hope for their best but some of the lazy girls know that their result just 'B' and above.

Deep in a noisy voice at class III-B, Amber just sit down while thinking of her result. She affraid if she fail in exams, she can't protect Krystal at school everyday.

Somehow, she feels her table knok by somebody else. She look at right and look at Krystal.

"Aja aja, hwaiting!". Yell Krystal slowly while shown her hand as a spirit sign for Amber.

Amber also do the same thing like what Krystal do to her and smile happily.

Suddenly, their teacher come into their class. The girls sit down on their own table chair. The headgirl stand up and bow slowly, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Seongsaengnim.".

The other girls also follow the headgirl to bow and said to their teacher.

"Ye, annyeonghasaeyo. Anja.". Said the teacher then wave her hand up and down.

The headgirl sit down but her friend beside her ask to her, "Is it today?".

The headgirl said, "Aaaa.. Ye.".

"Shut up, girls! Now it's my turn to speak.". Said the teacher that standing at front while wave a piece of paper which is a result for the exams. "Do you look at this?".

The girls just nod even they think that it's not a result paper.

"I hold the result of your exams last week. Some of you are great but some of you are...". Said the teacher while do a 'L' sign with his finggers on his head.

"Is it L from Infinite?". Ask a girl at beside the window that raise her hand up.

The others were laughing at a girl that answer it for the teacher.

"Keumanhaejyeo!!". Shout that teacher. "Some of you girls are stupid...".

Suddenly, the girls stop laughing and look at their teacher seriously.

"Now I will pass this paper to you girls. So, don't feels sad if you fail.". Said that teacher then start to call the name of the students in class.

Meanwhile, Amber fright if her result is not like what she hope before this.

"Amber!". Yelled the teacher at front.

She look at front and stand up then go slowly to her teacher at front. When she want to get her result paper, her teacher whisper something to her. "You do it for real. Cheotta.!".

Amber curious with what did her teacher said. He didn't said like this before this. Whispers her at her heart. She bow slowly then go back to her table without she look at her result paper.

"Amber-ya! Why you didn't look at your result?". Ask Krystal while she look at Amber.

"I'll show it later after we back from school.". Says Amber after she kept the result paper at her bag.


6hours later. At Amber's Apartnent playground.


The kids are playing together. Some of them go down at slide board, some of them also dig at the sand area. But for this high school girls on the two cradle, they come here to remember their past and their future together.

"You said that you want to show the result paper to me. Where is it?", said Krystal that sit at cradle beside Amber.

Amber take her result paper while said. "I didn't see my result yet because I want we look at the results together.".

Krystal nod then pat on Amber's right shoulder.

Amber actually take her result paper with the result at back and blank at front. She put her bag beside her then hold her result paper. "Are you ready?".

"Ummm~~", says Krystal while nod and smiles at Amber.

Amber starts to overturn her result paper. Krystal also want to know her friend result. Suddenly, they supprised with tears flow on their cheeks.

"AMBER!! YOU PASS THIS EXAM!!!". Shout Krystal happily then stand up.

Amber also didn't believe it. After she neglected on hospital for two days and saved from accident, after she race with Eunji, after she tried to do her best on exam to still stick together with Krystal and now she pass on her exam. She cried happily then embrace Krystal after she stand up.

"Chukahae~~!". Said Krystal then she also hug Amber while she jump happily.

"Gumawo, Krystal-ya.. Gumawo...". Says Amber until she didn't realise that her tears are falling down.

Krystal look at Amber then sweep Amber's tears. "Uljima.. Let's celebrate together at my Eomma's shop.".

Amber laugh slowly then said, "I'm not crying.. Okay, let's celebrate it!".

Both of them raise up their left hands as they happy with their result and tried to walk out from playground area.

Suddenly, Amber realise something. "Krystal-ya, I've furgot to take my bag. Wait a minute, okay?".

Krystal nod while she smile to Amber, means she will waiting Amber until she come back.

When Amber take her bag beside the cradle that she sat on, she saw someone was looking at her. For Amber, she saw her late father smile at her. She smiles back while deep in her heart, she miss her father very much. She stand up back after she take her bag and run to Krystal. "Kajja!".

Krystal nod again and walk with Amber together to her mom's shop. For her, Amber is everything. She proud with her friend because she will do anything to protect her.

For Amber, Krystal is like an angel that come and chear her up to continue her journey. She will always protect her friend from anything until Krystal build her life with the love ones.

For them, friendship is everything...

THE END