Chapter 26

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

I woke up after my clock rang and I went to the bathroom to prepare myself for school. I got out of the house and went to the bus stop to wait for the bus to come. 

Minutes have past and the bus has not come yet, I got bored so I fished out my phone to find stuff to do. I held the phone in my hand and I suddenly froze. I stared at the phone very hardly that a laser could have came out from my eyes and destroy my phone.

 

I remembered something.....

 

TOP SAW ME WITHOUT MY SPECTACLES!!!!

 

Oh my gosh my my gosh oh my gosh! I'm going to die in school... I don't want to go to schooooollll~~!!

 

Just then, my bus has came and it stopped right in front of me, begging me to go up into the bus. I let out a loud sigh and went up into the bus.

 

Good luck to me.

 

I sat at the back corner in the bus and looked out of the window, pouting sadly. Minutes later, I've reached my stop, I got out of the bus and walked to my school. Finally, I reached the school gate. I let out a sigh and dragged my feet into the school.

 

This is it, this will be the end of my life. It's dooms day.

 

When I reached the school hallway, I heard a loud high pitch shriek that I always hear in the morning.

 

"OMG BIG BANG IS HERE!! GAHHH!!"

 

Oh My Gosh! Big Bang Is Here.

 

I wasted no time and I dashed my way to my classroom while crowd start to ran towards my direction and to Big Bang. As I was struggling to get out of the crowd, a student pushed me off the ground and ran pass me.

 

"Don't block the ing way idiot!"

 

I used my hands to push myself up, I stood up and being an idiot, I turned around and  saw TOP's face from afar. His eyes were wide opened, although he cannot believe my existence in this school. I quickly turned back and power walked to my class, not forgetting to give myself a slap in the head for being an idiot.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV

IT'S SEOYEON!! 

 

Big Bang and I walked into the school with my headphones on, and as usual, girls start shierking as they run towards. I did not bother much about it since I am too used to this kind of situation, I looked down to changed the song that I'm listening to "I Am The Best". I looked up...... And unfortunately, I saw Seoyeon being knocked down by a girl running towards me.

 

........ S-Seoyeon... KIM SEOYEON?!? 

 

My eyes were wide open as though I never saw this person in my life before. Flashbacks about yesterday starts coming back into my mind.

 

, I thought going to sleep will help me forgot about yesterday..... Why the did I look up!!??!!!

 

Seoyeon turned around and caught my staring at her. She ran off immediately, making me feeling a bit disappointed for no reason at all. 

 

"Kyahhh!!! TOP saranghaeyo!!!!!"

 

I turned to where the disturbing voice came from, it came from the girl that knocked Seoyeon onto the floor. I felt a sudden irritation and had the urge to say one sentence..

 

TOP : you, ....

 

But being a dumb as I have said, she start to scream in delight and shouted to other girls beside her, telling them that that TOP had spoke to her. I felt even more pissed off but I let out an groan and decided to just brush it off because it would make me lose my cool and that is too dumb to understand a single of what I will tell her.

 

I continued to walk together with bigbang to our own respective classes. When I reached my class, I saw Seoyeon was already sitting on her seat, looking down on her textbook. G-dragon and I walk to our seats and sat down with bunch of girls/es following us. 

 

Mr Fowler : OK!! THOSE THAT ARE NOT IN THE CLASS PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES!!! NOW!!!

 

The girls whined for a few moments before leaving the out of the class, but also not forgetting to scream to bid us goodbye. We took out of our textbooks and Mr Fowler started the lesson. As soon as Mr Fowler spoke, G-dragon made his textbook stand in front of him on the table, he then fold his arms on the table and lay his head on his arms behind the textbook, preparing to sleeping.

 

Mr Fowler : Ok class, I will be giving out the exam papers that you did last week. Choi Seunghyun, 25 out of 50!

 

YESHH!! I'VE PASSED THA PAPER!!!

 

I stood up and walked to Mr Fowler with a proud smirk on my face. Mr Fowler looked at me with a disapproving eyes. But I do not give a single about it as I'm too happy for myself now. The girl students in my class clapped and screamed for me. I went back to my seat and sat down.

 

Mr Fowler : Next, Kim Seoyeon, 47 out of 50!

 

My eyes darted towards Seoyeon as she stood up and took the exam papers from the teacher, ignoring all the disgusting noises made by the other students. My mind start to flash all the memories of what happened yesterday as thought it just happened few second ago as I kept staring at Seoyeon as she sat back down to her seat. I still cannot believe that she is the girl that I wanted to see yesterday. I wondered, Is there something wrong with my eyes??So I start to examine her.

 

Hmm... Actually, she looks not that bad... Her lips is pinky, thin but full. Her eyes are quite big and her pupils literally sparkles. Her nose is sharp but not too sharp... Her body is not that bad too, at least there is some curves going on there. No to mention, she seem tall too, she is just half a head shorter than me, and I am 181cm! Usually girls are just 1 head shorter than me.

 

As I continue to look at her, I realise that she is not really that ugly looking as I thought she was since everybody calls her a nerd, so I naturally would think that she is ugly. People did not bother to look at her because she is just way way wayy too well performed in school that everybody start to feel disgusted when being close to her. Not to mention, she is super duper quiet, so obviously, nobody would give a flying about her.

 

Too bad, that gigantic spectacles ruined the her whole appearance... OH WAIT! She can see without her spectacles when we are in Macdonald!! SHE IS NOT BLIND A--

 

Mr Fowler : KWON JI YONG! KWON JI YONG!!

 

My thought were disrupted by a loud booming voice, followed by a bang on Ji Yong's table. Ji Yong woke up in shock and in the end, he got detention today after school for sleeping in class. I turned back to Seoyeon and caught her looking at me. She quickly averted her eyes and turned back to the front. I let out a fake cough due to the awkwardness made by her. 

 

Mr Fowler continued teaching the class and I turned back to Seoyeon again, she was looking at the whiteboard, jotting down notes. Her eyes were full of concentration, her eyes sparkles as though she is happy that she learnt something new. She was so concentrated that her lips were apart. They looked moisted, very pinky and....... kissable.

I stopped for a moment and thought about what I was thinking. I cannot believe I just thought about all those stuff!! I gave myself a slap on my head as a reminder to stop thinking such absurd stuffs like that.

 

WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING CHOI SEUNGHYUN! YOU CRAZY??? I .. I WAS ING STARING AT HER LIKE SOME WEIRDO!! STOP IT!!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! For not updating for so long! I hope you will like this chapter!

I thought that this chapter would be long but it was not... TT-TT

I suddenly thought that I should be into the characters better, the characters are not developing well enough in my opinion...
Their personality is not showed properly... I should work more hard! Hwaiting!!!!

Thank you for viewing!!! Please subscribe and comment!!