Chapter 17

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Author POV

Next morning, Seoyeon woke up early in the morning as usual and prepare herself for school. She prepared breakfast for her father and immediately went out of the house to go to school.

 

"Aigo, You have ice-cream all over your mouth."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

I turned around and saw a mother wiping her daughter's mouth using a tissue while the daughter just giggles happily. My face frowned.

 

Umma....

 

Flashback

"Umma! Ice-cream!!" 5 years old Seoyeon said as they walked passed a ice-cream stall.  

 

Umma : No no, you just ate sweets, too much sugar is bad for you.

 

Seoyeon : -whining- B-but I WANT ICE-CREAMMM! SEOYEON!! ICE CREAMM WANT!!

 

Umma : Fine fine, umma will buy you one.

 

Seoyeon : Yay! Umma is the best!

 

Seoyeon started to run around with her arms spread out like a  airplane, and hugged her mother's leg. Her mum couldnt help but giggled happily her beloved daughter.

Flashback ended.

 

I smiled sadly upon the memories.

 

Umma, I miss you....  

 

I continued my way to my school.

 

"Agi(baby), stop running!"

 

"Merong!"

 

I turned to where the voices came from and saw a father chasing his son. I frowned deeply. I wish my appa is so nice to me.

 

Tsk tsk tsk.... Life is unfair...

 

After 20 minutes of walking, I reached my school and I quietly walk to my classroom. As I am walking at the corridor, there is a loud screaming of a girl.

 

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! KINGKAS ARE HERE!!!"

 

And soon, more screaming was heard and the corridor is filled with girls.

 

"Waah! TOP oppa's new hair makes him so gogeous!!"

 

I stopped walking and looked at the kingkas from afar. TOP's hair is cotton blue and Daesung's hair is blonde. G-Dragon and Seungri are doing what they usually do, wink and smirk at the girls, making them melting. Daesung smiles gently at the girls and Taeyang just walk with his earphone on.

 

hmm.... They actually looks cool....

 

"GAHH!!! TOP OPPA IS LOOKING AT ME!!!"

 

"No ! He is looking at me!!"

 

The voices disrupted my thoughts and I looked up and saw TOP looking at me with no emotion. His eyes bore into me. We looked into each other eyes for a few moment before I break the eyes contact and my cheeks slowly heat up. I looked up again and saw him slowly smirk at me playfully. I quickly turned around and walk to my classroom in a fast pace.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV

When we reached to school, all the girls started to crowd around us....as usual. They screamed their lungs out at us, praising own looks, saying how much they wanted to be with us. 

 

Sometimes I just wish that all the girls could just off. 

 

"Waah! TOP oppa's new hair makes him so gorgeous!!"

 

Hm! At least they have some scent of fashion. 

 

I dyed my hair yesterday afternoon cause I think that blue is nice on me. But I was wrong..............IT LOOKED FREAKING WONDERFUL ON ME!

 

Hmm.... Where's Seoyeon... 

 

I looked up and there she was, just standing at there, seem to be in her deep thoughts. Few seconds later, she looked up and saw me staring at her. We stare and each other before she breaks it and looked down.

 

Did I... Is her cheeks getting redder? Seems like the TEE OEE PEE also has effects on a nerd!

 

I smirked by that thought and she walked off very quickly.

 

Interesting... 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh! 1 month didnt updated again!! >.< But look on the bright side, I DIDNT FORGET YOU GUYS! <3

Thank you for viewing. Please comment or subscribe (or do both)