001 *edited*

Special Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hannah was the adopted daughter of Supervisory Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He had adopted her to protect her from the people who wanted her because of her, rare medical condition, Hyperthymesia which allowed her to remember everything visually and also because of her parents.  

 

Director Shepard, the former Director of NCIS, brought young Hannah to the headquarters in Washington D.C. to keep her safe. Hannah reminded Gibbs of his own daughter who had been murdered. Therefore, Gibbs decided to take her in and protect her.

Over the years, she grew very close to Gibbs’ teammates especially Abby, who was like the older sister she never had. Hannah was now a beautiful 21 year old and a  recently graduated forensic scientist. After knowing Abby, Hannah was inspired to become a forensic scientist.

 

 Gibbs had talked Director Vance into letting Hannah join Abby for he knew with her special gift she would be a huge asset to the team. Director Vance agreed and let her join.

Hannah was very excited to start her first day.  Hannah arrived at the NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service Major Case Response Team (MCRT) headquarters.

 

Gibbs saw her and said, “Hannah, come over here.” Hannah made her way over to them, smiling.

 

 Tony said, “Are you excited to be working with us?” Hannah laughed a little and said, “Yes, I am. I’m especially happy to work with Abby and Gibbs.” McGee laughed at Tony an

Please log in to read the full chapter