!!! Notice: About the future of CE

˹ CLEAN EDGE DESIGNS ˼ / Closed / Read notice on chapter 35
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello, everyone!

For a very long time, CE has been inactive, and I have spent less and less time on AFF. I prioritize school before anything, so now when the amount of schoolwork has risen significantly, I end up not being able to spend as much time on AFF as I would like to. This makes me unable to complete the requests on the wait list and keeps you waiting for a long time without ever knowing when your request will be finished. I am deeply sorry about this, but I think it is only right to close CE, and I apologize sincerely to everyone who has requested and never got their request finished. 
I never lost the drive to code and design layouts, but I've realized that I can't fit the time it takes me to complete requests into my schedule. I hope to make a comeback with CE one day, but I sadly don't know when that will be. I hope you have enjoyed CE as much as I have done. Thank you so much to everyone who has requested, subscribed, upvoted, supported, recommended the shop and showed their appreciation for my work. 
In the future, I will be less active on AFF and mainly read the stories I'm subscribed to. I am struggling to finish my ongoing story Frost, but at the same time, I'd like to start another story. All in all, everything I'd like to do at AFF takes up too much of my time at the moment.

Lastly, thank you all again for the lovely time I've had with CE, thanks to you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter