New Student

A Frozen Love

Beep! Beep!

L: ugh!! Why so early you wake me up stupid alarm!!! ( throw alarm clock at the floor) Now I can continue sleep..

S: Yah Kim Myungsoo! Hurry up!! We are late to go school!! Why you take so long to ready?Dont tell me you are not wake up! We are late sleepyhead boy!! Open the door before I broke this door!!

L:aishh!! Why this grandpa is really noisy!!Arasso granny Gyu!! Just wait a moment okay!!

Sunggyu: Arrasso! 5 minute only L if are you take more than 5 minute i suggest you take bus to go school boy!!

After 10 minute...

L: what the ***!! They really leave me!! If student Woolim High School  see me take bus to school i will lost my popularity. On no!!Aishh that grandpa and his baby really make my first day become terrible.. 

At Woolim High School

L :wah.. I swear I will not wake up late anymore.. Now let find Infinite.. Where are they?? Ring!!ring!! Ohh!! Finally grandpa gyu call me!! Yah,hyung! Where are you guys?

Sunggyu: Just come to our place.. I have something to talk to you.. 

L: why his voice look uncomfortable?? *not taking so long time L go to Infinite place*

Infinite place..

Sungjong: hyung!! Why took you so long!! We dont have time anymore before school bell..

L: i'm sorry dongsaeng. Hihi.. Hyung what do you want to talk about with me? That look like something important..

Sunggyu: Myungsoo yah.. Is you know today is new student coming to our school? * L nod* The new student is Eunji twin. 

L: What? Are you serious hyung?? *sunggyu nod* I'm sure she really hate me so much because what i did to her sister..

Hoya: yah kim myungsoo!! You are not do anything to Eunji it stupid killer do to Eunji.. Its not your fault bro.. Just forget everything about that thing..

L : How can i forget everything Hoya hyung that night really make me regret for not taking care Eunji and leave my playboy habit.. You all know right how many times i cure from this accident.. 

Sungyeol: hey you are not alone L.. I'm sure Eunji want you to continue your life.. You must move on bro and start new life.. 

L: Thanks guy!! Without you guys i will not survive to live in this ruthless place..

Woohyun: yeah yeah.. If i not punch you so hard you will not trap in the house and do stupid thing..

Dongwoo: Yah!! Let's go to class before we get punishment from Mr.Nappeun!!

In the class..

Mr.Minho: Oh.. Look like all of you get in the class before school bell ring.. By the way i would like to introduce to you all that today we get new student from New York.. Please take care of her class..

Girl 1: Daebak!! She from overseas.. I hope she will intro me with handsome guy!!

Boy 1: wah!! She really pretty!! Yah!! She mine!!

Mr.Minho: guys come down please!! Minah you can seat next to..

Boy 2:Me!

Boy 3: No, seat next to me baby!!

L: What a flirty guy.. It not you guys who make where she seat it her who will decide to seat where she want..

M: I want to seat next to you... *talk to L*

L: what?? Ohh..okay.. It pleasure to seat next to you new student..*smirk*

M: **ohh..so you are not know who am I Kim Myungsoo?haha..let see how far you will go** ohh..really? Me to.. Hello I'm Kim Minah..*shake hand with L*

L: hey Minah.. I'm Kim Myungsoo just call L or Myungsoo..** I'm sorry Minah because can not take care your sister..I'm promise will take care of you and love you like I love your sister**

M: **Huh! What a pity person.. Just wait Kim Myungsoo i will make your life terrible like what you did to my sister!!**

 

 

#Hohoho.. What you guys think? It is okay?? I'm sorry for taking for long time to write this story guys.. So here my new update story..

*keep calm, keep love*