Please forgive me, Eunji

A Frozen Love

                                                                                 


L ≈ Kim Myungsoo

E ≈ Kim Eunji

S ≈ Stranger / Jiyeon

Y ≈ Yonghwa


L: Eunji ah i'm miss you,yeobo!! Please forgive me because i can not protect you..You still alive now if oppa save you that night.. Dont' worry Eunji..The that kill you will not live in peaceful.. I will get her and took her in jail for what she has done to you..

And then Kim Myungsoo sleep at his bed and dream about that night...

Beep!Beep! ( call from Eunji)

L: Oh,Eunji! Waeyo?

E: Oppa!! Please help me! Someone want to kill me.. Oppa jebal come here palli.. I'm afraid... isk!isk! (crying)

L: Eunji!! What happen to you? Where  are you? Please dont' cry I will save you..

E: I'm at Han river...Oppa I think someone follow me.. Oppa come here palli!! Argh!!

L: Eunji?Yeobo!! Hello,Eunji! Do you hear me?

S:Hello,Kim Myungsoo oppa..

L: You know me?? Ya!! Who are you? Where is Eunji

S: Relax Myungsoo.. She with me.. If you want your girlfriend save come here.. I give you 5minutes to save your girlfriend..

L: 5 minutes? Ya!! Are you crazy??

S: Yes i'm crazy because of you oppa!! You did not think about how  my feeling for you when you just leave me and get another girl in your life??

L: Ya!! Can you just let Eunji go?? About that we can discuss.. Please I beg you, dont hurt her.. She not guilty..

S: Hahahahahah!! Kim Eunji do you hear your boyfriend beg at me.. Ya, Kim Myungsoo!! You has 2 minutes to save your lover..(turn off call)

L: Hello?? Ya!! That .. if you do anything at my girlfriend i will kill you...Eunji please be patient.. I will save you yeobo..

At Han River

E: What do you want from me Jiyeon??

S: Me?? I want you die!!

E: Why do you want me die?? 

S: Because i'm really hate you!! You know Eunji, L and I are lovely couple but when you come at my school our relationship end and L told me he find true love and he mention your name.. Start from that day i hate you and want you die..

E: I'm sorry Jiyeon if it hurt you so much..

S: Shut up Kim Eunji!! (Bang!!) shot near the chest  ouhooo.... I'm sorry Eunji.. it is so hurt?? Dont worry your hurt wil recover soon.. (saw the car come)

Your hero are come Eunji.. Hello!! (call myungsoo)

L: Ya!! Where is my Eunji?

E: O..pp..O..ppa..

L: Eunji!! Where are you??

E: Saranghae,oppa.. I love you.. Good bye oppa..

S:(Bang!!) I'm sorry myungsoo but you come late..ouh,by the way I'm really sorry because shot your girlfriend two times..mianei..hahahahah

L:Ya!! I will not forgive you forever killer!!

S: Oh.yeah?? I think you is the killer..

Police car come

L: Ya!! You are you know.. You see and wait killer i will take you in jail!!

At police stasion

Y: Kim Myungsoo!!! (beat cheek L) How dare you kill your own girlfriend.. Why you kill Eunji? You know I give her to you because she love you but why you kill her??

L: Yong Hwa yah.. I think you misunderstood.. I didn't kill Eunji.. Please believe me.

Y: (smirk) You want me to believe the killer? Hell no,Kim Myungsoo!! Starting today, you are not my friend but my enemy... 

At the corner of police station, the stranger girl smile and said "Look Kim Eunji what have you done at them.. You make them hate each other.. I grateful you die.."

Suddenly,Kim Myungsoo wake up from his bed... He cry and feel guilt over the death of Eunji..

L: Please forgive me, Eunji


# Have fun with my stories..

And sorry for my broken grammar..