its the day

Wedding Day

 

I inhaled deeply, smelling the fresh aroma of flowers and leaves, along with a tornado of different perfumes diffusing in the air. I tried to compose myself, but I was close to being hysteric. My breathe came out in a gush, blowing away tiny trendills of m hair, as I exhaled. I heard the all too fmiliar beat of the wedding march, and with one last yoga moment, i took the step that would make me visible to the people inside.

 

 

Cameras clicked. Little blinding lights covered my vision. I plastered a smile on my trembling lips. My gaze swept around the church-everyone was watching me as I walked down the aisle. And then I finall spotted him at the altar. I tightened my hold on my bouquet. heis, by far, the best looking groom I've ever seen.

 

        Hot tears that treathened to spill over the rims of my eys filled my sight. Focus! I cannot afford mascra dripping down my face .

 

My face outlined every detail of his silhouette he was wearing black all over black scuff-free leather shoes, black pants, and a black coat over a white poloshirt. A pink flower corsage was pinned on the right side of his suit.

 

And then ilooked at his face. His face... how many times have i spent looking at that handsome face..that perfectly sculpted workof art? How many times had i look deep into his yes which resembles wells of eternity? and how many times had I wished to feel the warmth of his crooked smile directed at me? probably more than every human being's fingers combined could cont how man...

 

   he smiled at me, i smiled back. "Live into this moment" I told myself "This is our moment...live in it" 

 

 

And then I remembered the first day we met, and all the happenings that led to this moment. my lips started to tremble as i recalled every moment. more stinging in my eyes.

 

 I was already half way through the aisle. i took another step forward with the march.

 

 seven steps later, I was standing in front of him. "BoA..thank you, you dont know how much this means to me.." he whispered. his face his face glowing like a meteorite about to strike planet earth . or in this case me..

 

 

"no problem, jaejoong anything for you" I whispered back the marched morphed into canon. I rounded to the orner and stood with the other bridesmaids as everyone watched my best friend's bride jessica comethrough the door..