chapter one

heaven - ( sm, jyp, yg, cube, ts, big hit, t.o.p - project girl group ) - story start
MAIN IMAGE

moving in 

01

Chapter

18 may 2014

❝ Chapter 01: Moving In

Knock knock.

"Yes? Who is it?" A deep voice replied.
"It's us, Heaven. You called us here, sir." The oldest member, Jaehyun, said politely.

"Ah, yes. Do come in and join all us CEOs."

Eight girls meekly entered the room.

The oldest man chuckled. "Don't be afraid. We're not disbanding Heaven, already. We've called you girls here today so we could discuss your new dorm."

A sigh escaped one of the girls' lips. 

"I heard that, young lady. Did you reallly think we would already terminate the idea of the group, Jiyeon?"

She shook her head vigorously, just as a different voice piped up.

"Actually, I thought you would. You know, with the whole 'Kris leaving EXO' thing, you know?" Mari stated.

The CEOs laughed whole-heartedly. "Don't worry about that. Mr SM here is dealing with the situation at the same time as helping with making this new girl group. Of course, we're giving him the least amount of burden so he can deal with Kris."

"Burden?" Sara echoed.

"Haha, I think what Mr YG meant to say was 'workload', not burden." Cube said.

"I think we should get to discussing the dorm and signing the contract." TS interrupted.

T.O.P smiled. "Of course. But I need to ask something first... Can we call you eight by your first names... Or do you prefer your stage names?" 

"Sir, I'm pretty sure that stage names are for the stage, while our first names are what we're called at other times. So, speaking for myself, I'd say first names are fine." Jaehyun spoke.

"Do you seven agree with your leader?" JYP asked.

"Of course!" The girls chorused. 

Changing the topic, SM said. "We've got several cars out the front waiting for the fifteen of us. The managers are waiting at the dorm location already."

Following what he said, everyone left the building and jumped into the black cars.

In one of the cars, Raemi poked the person sitting next to her, Younghee. "Unnie... What do you think the dorms will be like?"

The older girl smiled. "I don't know, Raemi. We'll find out soon, I guess."

With that, the younger and shorter girl settled back into her seat and looked out the window.

Meanwhile, in the other cars, everyone had already fallen asleep...

At long last, the three cars came to a halt. Full of energy, eight girls bounded out, leaving seven tired men to follow them.

As soon as the girls set their eyes on the building before them, their mouths dropped open.

"Here we are. Your dorm is at the very top of this building. You'll each get a key for it. A different colour for each of you so you won't get them mixed up. Red for Jaehyun, orange for Soorin, yellow for Mari, green for Younghee, blue for Jooyoung, indigo for Sara, pink for Jiyeon and violet for Raemi." Cube said.

"At... the very top...?" Sara quivered. "But... heights and I don't work well with each other..."

"You won't fall." T.O.P reassured the frightened girl. "And besides, you have your members to protect you. Oh, and there's something you girls need to know."

"What is it, sir?" Mari asked.

Instead, TS replied. "There are three bedrooms, one bathroom, a dining room, a living room and a kitchen. You eight members will have to make do with just one bathroom. The three bedrooms consist of a big one, and two smaller ones of the same size. Since you guys are eight in total, we'll separate it so that four girls will share the big one, and two each in the smaller ones. Deal?"

Jooyoung and Jiyeon nodded while the other six girls started chattering excitedly. 

Sara raised a hand. "Mr CEOs, sirs. How do we know who goes in which room?" 

"Ahh yes. You see, the room you get put in is the one you'll stay in for the time you stay in this dorm, unless someone agrees to switch with you. You can either pick wisely, or let fate decide. We'll give you eight a moment now to decide." 

Jaehyun turned to her girls. "So... How do you want to do this?"

Soorin shrugged. "I honestly don't mind. I'll just get closer to whoever shares a room with me."

The other six nodded along to what Soorin said. 

"We're not really sure, CEOs, sirs. Do you think you could help?" Mari asked the seven CEOs.

"Of course. Oh, and your managers will be living in the apartment on the next floor down."

A week later, the eight girls arrived at the front door of their new dorm with luggages and suitcases in hand. 

Younghee looked at her members. "One of the CEOs told me that they had moved eveyrthing in already and got our new managers, who we'll be meeting next week after we settle down a bit, ti decorate the place how they saw fit. Oh, and you know how they didn't end up telling us who would room with who? Yeah, well they taped our names to the doors of the room we'll be staying in. Also, since a few of us are still under twenty, they made each room have a different theme."

"Oh, okay. That makes things a WHOLE lot more fun, then." Jooyoung commented.

The girls thought it would be fitting for the youngest member to open the door first... So she did. Turning her violet key in the lock, Raemi's tongue poked out a little as she concentrated on unlocking the door.

They were instantly amazed at the place. 

"Woah..." Jiyeon mumbled quietly. This is what they saw-

"Wahhh! Kawaii desu~" Younghee exclaimed loudly.

The girls looked ahead, and saw a kitchen. But on the way there, there was a room on the right. Peaking their heads through, they saw that it was the living room. And boy was it massive!

"It's yellow!" Raemi giggled. 

"Is that a room behind it?" Jiyeon wondered.

They walked over to the spot that Jiyeon was pointing at and were awestruck yet again.

"Hul~ They actually got us eight chairs." Jooyoung scoffed.

"Now, where's the kitchen?" Sara rubbed her hands together.

"Looks like it's this way," Soorin turned to the left and the others followed suit. They were faced with a room... Without food.

"N...No food?!" Mari exclaimed.

Soorin looked at Jaehyun. "Unnie, does this mean we'll have to go and get our own food for dinner, today?"

"I believe s--" Jaehyun was suddenly interrupted by Raemi.

"UNNIES! DON'T WORRY! I packed a lot of lollies to eat!" She said out loud.

Jooyoung facepalmed herself. "Yah! Do Raemi, you can't live off lollies."

"Yes I can!" Raemi declared childishly.

"Don't worry about food now," Mari said, whilst calming down Raemi. "Lets go look at the other rooms, first."

"Ok, unnie."

Together again, the eight girls exited the kitchen ( by going to the hallway ) and turned right. 

"I think we've arrived at the bedrooms." Sara jerked her head to the left and they all saw the sign on the door.

"Soorin and Younghee," Jaehyun read out loud. "Well, let's see what your room looks like."

"It's blue!" Younghee's eyes lit up.

"It's really pretty." Soorin commented. "Younghee-ah, who's taking top bunk and who's taking bottom?"

"I don't mind."

"Cool. So... Can I take the bottom? You don't sleep fart, though, do you?" 

"Not that I know of."

"I sleep fart," Sara said out of the blue.

All the girls started laughing and exited the room. They were just about to go down the hall, when Jiyeon quietly said. "Ummm... The bathroom..."

They looked to their right and saw-

"IT'S ORANGE!" Raemi yelled joyously.

"Wow..." The other members were speechless at the bathroom. 

Breaking the silence, Jooyoung said. "Should we check out the last two bedrooms?"

The eight girls reached the last two doors of the dorm, which were nearly directly opposite each other. Though the right was closer, they decided to check the room on the left first. 

"Jaehyun and Mari." Jaehyun read.

"The two leaders, eh?" Mari nudged Jaehyun.

They opened the door and peeped in.

"Ooh. Green. Pretty and simple." Jaehyun smiled.

"Can I take the bed on the left, unnie?" Mari asked.

"Of course. Now lets look at the maknae line's room~" 

Finally the last room. On the door, the sign said "Jooyoung, Sara, Jiyeon and Raemi."

Sara opened the door fully and they all stepped into the largest bedroom.

"So what's our theme? The cat in the hat?" Raemi inquired.

For the second time today, Jooyoung facepalmed. "I guess it is."

"I call dibs on the bottom bunk furthest from the bigger window!" Sara exclaimed.

"There's still a window there, you know that, unnie?" Jiyeon pointed out. 

"Darn it. I guess I'll cover it with photos or something. I hate heights."

"Well, can I have the other bottom bunk, then? I wanna have a window next to my face!" Raemi said excitedly.

"Sure, I guess." Jooyoung said. "I'll go on top of Raemi."

"On top of Raemi? Kekeke~ That sounds funny," Sara giggled.

Six members groaned. "YAH! PARK SARA!" 

"On top of me? As in the bunk on top of me? What's so weird about that?" Raemi's head cocked to the side as she tried to decipher what her unnie was laughing about.

Sara opened to explain, but Jiyeon quickly spoke first. "Then I guess the other top bed's mne, right?" 

"Yep, unnie."

"Do you still want me to explain, Raemi?" Sara asked.

Raemi nodded and Sara whispered everything to her before the other members could stop her.

Bit by bit, Raemi's eyes widened as she took in what Sara had said. 

Jaehyun sighed. "Well, we're officially a group now. I guess we'll have to get used to getting to Sara before she can get to Raemi."

Meanwhile, Soorin was telling Sara off. 

Mari smiled a bit and turned to the others. "I like our group. We're unique."

AUTHORS NOTE IMAGE

★ Author's Note:

How was the first chapter? Their debut will be a bit later. This is still their training stage~ 
Don't mind the floors of the rooms... I couldn't get everything to match... It's hard to look for pretty rooms that match the house design and have matching floors and houses and all that :/ 
I feel sorry for @luminous_star and @jijiyeon9 Jooyoung and Jiyeon are the more quieter types so I couldn't really put in much dialogue for them
Anyways, Heaven hwaiting! : D
<----- Say hi to Baekhyun

I got some homework for you guys~ Got any ideas for the group chant / introduction thingy? Like you know how B.A.P go "We are B.A.P, yessir!" and                                                            EXO say "We are one" Something original for Heaven~

©