19 Annual Ball pt.2

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

Chapter 19

 

Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you..

 

And before Yuri knew it, he left her alone in the dance floor with couples happily dancing while congratulating the soon-to-be-married couple. Glady, Tao came to rescue Yuri.

 

"Where did that jerk go?" Tao asked while holding her shoulders. Yuri was still dumbfounded, she shrugged her shoulders in response. She was close to tears so Tao quickly pulled her to a hug.

 

Yuri started sobbing and said, "I-I haven't said it b-but he left." Tao was broken when he heard that. He carried Yuri in bridal style and they ran away from the crowd.

-----

 

It has been almost a week since Yuri and Tao disappeared. Her friends except Sooyoung are clueless where she is. Chen decided to visit his friend Kris.

 

"Dude! Sober up. By simply looking at your face, I know you're devastated. I can't get Tao's contact." he said as he takes a seat beside Kris.

 

"I don't know anymore hyung. There's this emptiness in my heart and it feels heavy. I feel like I dont have anything." Kris admitted.

 

"May I ask you something? Why are you sad? Is it because of Krystal getting married to Myungsoo or..." he paused then continued. "Or because Yuri left you and probably with Tao at this moment?" he finished.

 

"I-I don't know also. I'm confused." Kris answered.

 

"I know I sound like a freakin love expert to you right now, but you have to examine your feelings again. Maybe you get used of the idea that you love Krystal or maybe you started having feelings to Yuri that's why you are sad. Only you can help yourself. I'll get going." Chen said and grabbed a can of beer in the table.

 

Kris was left alone in the house, doing what Chen said. He made a decision. He dialled something in his phone.

 

"I'd like you to trace my wife."

---------

 

Yuri is staring at the window for the nth time, she was better than the D1 of her heartbreak. They are at Tao's resting house, only him knows that he owns the resort.

 

Tao entered her room and she didn't notice it. He hugged her from behind. "Don't be sad, Yul. I am here for you.." he whispered in her ear. Yuri faced him, not breaking away from the hug.

 

"Yul.. I loved you since day one.. I loved you the moment I saw you." he confessed and placed his forehead to her forehead. Yuri wiped off the tears in his eyes. They closed their eyes, his lips touched her lips.

 

She parted from the kiss and said "I'm sorry.."

 

"It's okay, I can wait." he faked a smile. He got the message and knew what to do. He went outside to smoke and dialled his friend.

 

"C-chen."

 

"Tao?"

 

"Yes. Where are you?"

 

"I just got home from Kris house. Where are you? Are you with Yuri?"

 

"Yes but please dont tell Kris yet. I want him to find Yuri by himself. You can give him clue."

 

"Okay, I get it. I think he realized that it is Yuri that he loves."

 

"Good. I will not return Yuri if he wont realize that. "

 

Tao ended the call. Sooyoung was listening to the conversation.

 

"So, you already gave up?" she asked and used his cigarette. "Yah give it to me." he said and she gave it to him. Tao threw the cigarette and stepped his foot to it.

 

"Yes," he answered and took a deep breath, "I already gave up." Tao placed his head on her shoulder.

 

Sooyoung felt a little happiness in her heart but decided to shrug it off. "Psh." she said and stormed off. She went to the kitchen and felt her heartbeat.

 

"I can't fall for him. I can't fall for Tao." she kept telling herself.

 

"Why? You two look good together." Yuri said to her which surprised her.

 

--------------------

 End of chapter 19. Epilogue is next.

 

Sorry for the late update. I will be graduating soon so I am really busy at school.

 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS. IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Thank you from reading!