Minho is shocked.

Twins!

no one's pov

it's 7 o'clock in the morning and Shinee's member are in the dining room for breakfast.

"noona nomu yeppo~" Taemin grab the food as he sing the replay song repeatedly.

"why are you so happy taemin?" asked Minho who sits beside him.

"noona will come to seoul next week!" 

"...what?? are you serious?" all the member asked him.

"yea i got the letter from her!"

"well, I'm happy for you Taemin, finally you'll meet her after these long year" said Minho.

"thanks hyung" 

"so.. what are we going to do today? aren't we have a free time in the afternoon?" asked Jonghyun. 

"well we must to go to SNSD's dorm then" answered Onew 

"..for what?" jonghyun asked with a curious face. 

"of course for you to confess your feeling to Jessica! don't forget that!"

"what?! no i don't want! well at least not today..."

"you must to! who's agree with me?" said Onew and all the 3 member raised their hands

"I agree" said Minho

"Me too!" said Key.

"yeah I agree too, Onew hyung must eat chicken immediately before he got sick" said Taemin.

"great. you the best Taemin, hear that Jong? come on let's finish our schedule and go to SNSD's dorm directly" then Onew, key, Minho, and Taemin leave the dining room and prepare things.

"ottokhae..." said Jonghyun alone at the dining room.

Krystal POV

I woke up this morning and see Victoria unnie is packing things on her bag. "unnie! where are you going? aren't we have a free time today?" I asked her.

"yeah you and the other member have a free time except me. I'm going to filming we got married until tomorrow" she answered. 

"ooh, i see. so are you going to holliday with Nichkhun oppa?" I asked.

"hmm yea kind of. what are you going to do today Krys?" 

"i don't know yet.. maybe going out with Minho" 

"haha okay then have fun, i must go now" said Voctoria unnie as she opened the door. 

"you too, have a great time with Nichkhun oppa! byee take care"

hmmm actually i don't even know what am I going to do today. i'll text Minho ask him if he wants to going out.

"From: Choi Minho 'mianhae Krystal, oppa have a schedule right now. after this i'll call you okay'?' "

 aowh, that's bad, i think i'm going to spend this free time at home with the others. I lay down on the sofa and playing my cellphone then suddenly i have a better idea to spend my free time after i saw Sooyeon names on my phone book. I look at the clock '11.20' great, must go get ready quickly. 

"where are you going to Krystal?" Luna come to me.

"uhm.. i want to meet my friend" i answered.

"friend? who's that?" she asked.

"my old friend hehe" i look at the clock again. "hmm 12 o'clock. the school is already end.better go now"

"school? you are going to school?" Luna asked me again she look very curious. mmm, what should i tell  her..

"y-yeah my old friend is still in high school. i think i must go now, bye Luna!" I leave the dorm and going to Sooyeon 's school. i got a plan to catch her up and going out. 10 minutes later, I arrived at Sooyeon's school. I text her to go to the parking lot and meet me.

"From: Kim Sooyeon '..huh? you're here? at my school? okay i'm going there."

i wait for her as i look at the people pass by and finally I found her but she's with Minhae. i saw they're talking and then they waving at each other and Sooyeon is coming to my car. 

"hello again!" i greet her.

"annyeong Krystal! why you suddenly picking me out?" asked her.

"i just get bored at the dorm. today I got a free time and i decided to going out with you!"

"hmm so where are we going to?"

"how about going shopping?" 

"okay, that will be fun!" she said. and we headed to the mall. of course i wear a cap and a glasses. 

Minhae POV

I wonder where's Sooyeon going to. she said that she want to meet her friend but she doesn't want me to know who's her friend. is the person so secret. it makes me want to know who's that. I'm going out to the school gate and suddenly a van passed beside me and when i look at the window of the car, even though the window is very dark but i can see the face littlebit. I see Sooyeon and a person who i don't recognize. should I follow them? yes. I should know who's My girlfriend going out with. and I follow the van until I reach a place. a Mall. 

Minho POV

"okay we're going to SNSD's dorm now! better prepare yourself Jjong! ke ke ke~" said Key

"....are you guys serious about this?" asked Jonghyun hyung.

"chill Jong, you're already know that Jessica likes you! why do you have to be so scared?" asked Key.

"yeah and it's only making you two dating and i can eat a chicken again~ your bet is easy Key" said Onew hyung. 

"hey i don't know that jessica likes me or not!"

"if she doesn't like you, why you guys texting every night?" key said.

I press Krystal number and call her. I already promised her to phone her after i finished my schedule.

"hello?" i said.

"hello? Minho oppa?" 

"where are you? why the sound is so loud in there?" i asked her.

"mmm, I'm in the mall"

"with the others?"

"uh... no, I'm with my old friend" she said. old friend? who's that?

"friend..? do you want me to go there?"

"no- no! you shouldn't go here, just doing your current activity oppa" she said with a panic-voice. uh that's so weird.

"well... okay, by---" before I said bye, she already hung up the phone. I really want to know with who she go. Is it Minhae? I really should meet her. 

"guys.. I don't think I can go to SNSD's dorm, I want to going out with Krystal" i said

"are you sure?" asked Onew hyung.

"yeah just drop me at the taxi stop. i'll be back to dorm by myself" i said.

"well okay, have fun hyung!" said Taemin.

---15 minutes later---

i arrived at the mall and i don't have any idea where's Krystal. but, I remembered where's the store that Krystal usually go. I go directly to that store, and when I reached that store i see 2 girls inside the store. the one with the cap and the other one is on her uniform. i entered the store and sneak behind the clothes shelf. as the girls go to the cashier I walk silently closer to them and suddenly my body was pushed to the shelf.

"OUCH! watch yourself!" he yelled.

"what? you're the one who bump into me!" i said.

"but you stepped on my feet first!" he yelled again.

"YA! i don't know if there's a weird person who walk without any sound behind me!" you should know that Minho's never wnat to loose. 

"whae?! I don't even know that theres a person behind me too!!" when I and the freak guy was in the middle of fight suddenly a girl voice yelled at us.

"CAN YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING IN HERE?" a girl with a uniform said. and got shocked when I looked her face. 

"...KRYSTAL?" I yelled.

"what.. MINHO? and.. MINHAE OPPA?" she said as he looked the freak guy.

"huh?! you know him?!?! and what's with oppa??" i said.

"you know him too??" said the freak guy.

"what is going on in here?! .. ....MINHO OPPA and MINHAE?" and suddenly a girl with a cap turned her body and i got shocked again for the second time. and now the freak guy is shock too.

"....KRYSTAL?  who are you then??" I said.

"what the hell is this? why there are 2 Sooyeon? and who are you??" he asked me. 

"ugh! stop asking let's go out of here and I will explain you two" said Krystal who wear a cap.

 

----To be Continued---- 

sorry for the long updates, and sorry if i make many mistake on the vocab or grammar :P enjoy this part :D don't forget to subscribe and comment :)