Love That I Need

Love That I Need

--- Minhyo’s POV---

I tried my best to get close to them, but it seems like I will be graduating here without a lot of friends and unnoticed. I tried everything – be friendly, kind and everything but looks like we’re not on the same page like my classmates. I don’t want to be famous by complaining this and whatnot, I just want to have tons of friends who’ll be there supporting and understanding me. I admit, I’m kind of shy, too silent, look serious and maybe a bookworm, but hey if I get close to someone, those impressions will be just a question because I’m a total opposite of this; but maybe because I don’t want to be on the spotlight and on the eyes of everyone, I preferred to lay low and keep my profile on private. Maybe that’s why I call myself Miss Invisible. I don’t get noticed by my classmates and I tend to be alone. L I really hope one day, someone ask my name and befriend me.

*School bell rings telling that it’s already time to go home*

“Aigoo another day to go to the park and unwind…alone.” I softly spoke in a whisper while packing all my stuffs and left alone inside the classroom.

“Uhm… Hi, can I accompany you in going home?” someone asked behind me. I was surprised because I got used to be alone in bliss after the school bell rang, but today someone talked to me. Curious who it was, I looked to the direction of the voice and was more surprised who the person was.

“Uhm… Sure, *smiles shyly* But I’m not yet going straight home.” I answered a bit shy and still surprised of why, out of all people would my crush talk to me.

“Then it’s better.” He silently said but heard it and I wondered why.

“Huh?” I asked.

“O-oh nothing… I-I’ll be waiting for you outside the room.” He said and left.

*That’s weird* I thought

---End of POV---

 

---Minhyun’s POV---

Should I ask her today or not? Aigoo. This is harder than I thought.

*School bell rings*

Aigoo… It’s already time, should I do this? Micheosseo!

“Yah Minhyun!” JR approached me.

“You’re spacing out, thinking ‘bout her again?” Aron asked.

“I… Molla.” I said.

“Hyung, if you want to ask her out, do it. You won’t know what would happen next.” Ren said.

“You can do it Minhyun! Fighting!” Baekho said and pushed me near her.

What a kind friend I have. This is it. I will ask her out today, and might as well confess to her. I’m so nervous I don’t know what to say to her, my mind is all blank right now.

 “Uhm… Hi, can I accompany you in going home?” I asked. What if she declines it? I won’t stop!

“Uhm… Sure, *smiles shyly* But I’m not yet going straight home.” She said. Yes! She accepted my offer!

“Then it’s better.” I silently said, hope she doesn’t hear it.

“Huh?” She asked. Omo! She heard it.

“O-oh nothing… I-I’ll be waiting for you outside the room.” A bit embarrassed and nervous I said and left to wait for her outside.

*After a minute*

“Uhm… I’m already done.” She said. She’s too cute when she’s shy and speaks.

“Arrasso. Kaja! *holds hand*” I said and suddenly held her hand, I felt the urge to hold her hand; it’s so soft, wow.

I can feel the awkward atmosphere; maybe I should make her feel comfortable. Maybe I should let go of her hand that might be the cause of the awkwardness.

“Eh wait? Where are you going?” I asked totally forgetting where she’ll be going while letting go of her hand.

“I’m going to the park near here.” She answered. Oh… So she loves to stay at the park after class.

“Jinjja? What are you doing there?” I asked, well I think we’re already getting comfortable around each other.

“Nothing, just sitting there and unwind? *laughs* Maybe watching those silly kids play.” She said. Her laugh is music to my ears.

Aigoo what did love do to me?

“I was just curious… Why did you approach me and suddenly ask me about this?” She asked.

Should I tell her that I’m interested to her and I like…ani, I love her? Or think about an excuse… hmmm

“Minhyun-ssi?” She asked again, noticing that I didn’t answer her question.

“Ah… Sorry! Well… I… I just want to get close to you and know you before we graduate, that’s why. Uh… Can we just drop off the formalities? You can call me Minhyun. *smiles*” I told her. Hope she buys my excuse… but that wasn’t really an excuse, it was partly true, though I want to get close to her and court her before we graduate.

“Ahh…Arraso arraso~ Then I’ll be calling you Minhyun.*happy tone*” She said.

“You’re totally different from what the others say about you.” I suddenly blurted.

---End of POV---

 

“You’re totally different from what the others say about you.” Minhyun blurted which caught Minhyo off guard. Is it finally time for her to tell what she feels when people say something totally different from her personality?

“Those people who approaches me and befriends me, also says that.” Minhyo answered with a slight tone of sadness in her voice.

“I don’t know why, but maybe because I’m a shy-type of person who prefers to stand out of the limelight and lay low; became the reason why people’s impression of me is totally different from my true personality. When people approaches me and becomes my friend, they would say that I was crazy and that I should show this other side of me, but I don’t know how.” Minhyo suddenly spoke while looking down on the street.

“Ah… Then I’ll help you show that other side of you!” Minhyun happily said removing the awkwardness she feels a while ago.

“Mwo?” Minhyo asked and looked at Minhyun as if he was insane.

“Yah, don’t look at me as if I’m insane. You know what? You should just believe in yourself and enhance your confidence! Tomorrow, I’ll introduce you to my friends especially Ren, I’m sure he’ll be of good help! Good thing tomorrow’s weekend and no classes on Monday, that won’t be hard.” Minhyun said excited like a child who tells what something silly happened to him at school.

“*laughs*Arraso arraso. *Smiles*” Minhyo said while looking for a bench on the park.

“Hey, Minhyo.” Minhyun called stopping her in her tracks and looked at her back.

“Waeyo?” You asked.

“Is it okay to you if we go to that store instead? *points at the Ice cream parlor*” Minhyun said like a child who wants to eat ice cream.

“Hmmm… Why not? It’s been a long time since I went to eat ice cream with a friend especially with a namja.” Minhyo said while they were going to the other side of the street and eat ice cream.

“Oh… So I’m your friend already?” Minhyun asked.

“Apparently… yes.” You said while getting in front of the counter.

“Miss, I want that chocolate chip ice cream, what’s yours Minhyun?” Minhyo asked.

“I think, I’ll have that too.” Minhyun said.

“It’s a total of $70.” The girl at the counter said.

“Arrasso.” Both of you said.

“Minhyo, if you don’t mind I’ll pay for this, since I was the one who suggested it here. *hands money to the counter*” He said.

“Oh… I didn’t agree with it, but since you have fast reflexes and paid already… Thanks.” Minhyo thanked while looking for a seat.

“There!” Minhyo exclaimed spotting a nice seat and Minhyun holding their orders.

When they were walking on their way to the table Minhyo found, they suddenly felt that they shouldn’t have seated there because the seats around them were all occupied by couples having their date.

“After we finish eating here, where do you want to go?” Minhyun asked and suddenly became shy because of the people around them.

“Hmmm.. I think I want to rest and go home, besides its getting dark.” Minhyo said a bit hesitant; she doesn’t really want to go home yet, but she’s getting awkward again because of the couple everywhere and when one of the crew mistook them as a couple and gave them a free cake.

“Arrasso, then I’ll be sending you home. By the way, c-can I get your number?” Minhyun suddenly asked.

“You don’t really have to. *Smiles* Sure, I’ll type it in.” Minhyo said and took Minhyun’s phone, typing her number and pressed the call button to get Minhyun’s number too.

“Thanks.” Minhyun said while they were standing from their sit and was about to leave the ice cream parlor when suddenly…

“Excuse me ma’am, sir…” One of the crews called.

“Yes?” Both of them answered.

“We’re having a photo booth here, where we take pictures of the couples who come eat here and then post it on our wall there *points to the wall of pictures*, is it okay if we take a picture of you two?” The crew asked.

“A-Ani, you just mistook us as a couple!” Minhyo said.

“T-that’s true, we’re just friends who happen to eat here.” Minhyun also answered.

“Oh… We’re sorry then, well if you stop by here and eat with your boyfriend and girlfriend, we won’t let it past. But if you want, we can still take a photo of you two as friends and we’ll give you a copy, is it okay?” The crew insisted.

“I think that crew really wants to take a picture of us…” Minhyun whispered to Minhyo.

“A-arasso, we’ll accept that.” Minhyo said after they have decided to just give what the crew wants so that they can leave the store easily.

                After this, Minhyun sent Minhyo home and to his surprise, they live on the same neighborhood, just that his is just a few streets away.

“Here’s our house already. Thanks for today, Minhyun. *smiles* I enjoyed it a lot, see you tomorrow.” Minhyo said.

“Ani, thanks for today Minhyo. I also enjoyed it, I hope we do this again and see you tomorrow. *smiles*” Minhyun said and was about to leave when suddenly…

“Uhm, wait Minhyun!” Minhyo called.

“Waeyo?” Minhyun asked turning back and seeing Minhyo walking near him.

“I… I just want to… *kiss on the cheeks*” Minhyo said and then runs and walks inside her house.

“Wait… What was that?” Minhyun asked himself while holding his cheeks, dumbfounded.

---Minhyo’s POV---

Mwoyaaaa??? What did I do? Aish! I don’t have a face to show to Minhyun tomorrow aigooo~ What to do? What to do? My face is really red right now! What the hell did happened to me and I did that? Aigoo

“Minhyo, neomu neomu paboya!” I told myself.

*phone rings*

Who could that be?

“Yobeoseyo?” I answered not looking to the screen’s caller name.

“I-It’s m-me, Minhyun.” The caller answered back.

“O-ohh. W-wae?” I answered stuttering. Why do you have to call right now Minhyun? T.T

“I…uh…just hope you don’t forget tomorrow, I’ll be…picking you up there at your house and we’ll go to JR’s place.” Minhyun said.

“N-neh. Gomawo… Minhyun…” I said.

“N-neh?” Minhyun replied.

“About what I did a while ago… I’m sorry… I-I was just too happy, that I wasn’t thinking of what I did. I’m really really sorry.” I said.

“N-neh, gwenchanha. I’ll be hanging up now.” Minhyun said.

“N-Neh. Bye~” I said then hung up.

Aigoo~ What should I do tomorrow, I just made friends with my crush, ate ice cream with him and then embarrass myself in front of him. Aish! I’ll just sleep and maybe wish that this was just all a dream!

---End of POV---

 

Months have passed, Minhyun and his friends namely – Jr, Baekho, Aron and Ren, got close with Minhyo. Starting from the day Minhyun introduced her to his friends, they changed her with the help, of course of Ren. Minhyo gained more friends, but still she sticks with the people who helped her change.

The longer the time that passed by, Minhyo and Minhyun became the best of friends which made other people jealous or find them cute or mistake them as a couple. Minhyo was happy that she found such great friends like them.

“Minnniiieeehyyoo~” Aron called, bored that their teacher wasn’t there busy for their graduation and they were doing nothing and plus the fact that they were in their hang out place – the school’s garden; so he just let out his boredom to his friends.

“Waeyyoooo?” Minhyo answered riding with his little aegyo.

“Nothing. I’m just bored, wonder where the others were?” Aron said looking around for JR, Baekho, Ren and Minhyun.

“Probably getting some snacks. You know Baekho.” Minhyo answered while reading her book.

“Yah… Can you stop reading right now? It makes me more bored.” Aron demanded while getting Minhyo’s book.

“Ah waeee?” Minhyo argued.

“Don’t hang out with Minhyun! You’re being Minhyun girl version.” Aron said. Aron knows that you also have feelings for Minhyun because aside from Minhyun, he was also close to you and you tell him everything that you can’t tell Minhyun.

“Whatever. You’re starting it again.” Minhyo said looking sternly at Aron.

“Mwo? I didn’t hear you~” Aron teased.

“Aish, give me back my book~” Minhyo said.

“I’ll give it to you…” Aron said while thinking of something.

“Yes, give it to me noooooowwww~” Minhyo said in an aegyo tone.

“But, you should tell me about what you feel towards Minhyun.” Aron, once again, teased you.

“Aigoo, you already know that! Why would I tell it to you again?” Minhyo asked, getting annoyed on how Aron always gets you about Minhyun.

“Because I always forget about it.” Aron explained or half-excused.

“Aish, forget…tss… Jinjjjaaaa~ Come on, give me back my book!” Minhyo pleaded.

“Fine fine fine… You’ll cry when I don’t give this to you right?” Aron asked.

“Ani… It’s just that, I’m almost done you know.” Minhyo informed.

“Arraso, arraso… Miss Bookworm and future Hwang Minhyun’s boyfriend.” Aron joked making Minhyo blush.

“Impossible Aron… Way too impossible.” Minhyo commented.

“Eh? Nothing’s impossible you know… But hey, this is something serious… I’ll give you a situation.” Aron said on a serious tone. Minhyo doesn’t really want to talk to Aron about this serious thing, but since the others were not there, maybe she should.

“Okay okay… I’ll answer whatever you ask… ppalli.” Minhyo said, rushing Aron so that the other guys won’t be hearing it.

“What if… One day, Minhyun asks you out, just the two of you and then he confessed something to you, what would your reaction be?” Aron asked, not looking at Minhyo who was busy fiddling her phone, but to the guys behind you. Aron was telling them to keep quiet so that Minhyo can answer him, then looked back at Minhyo.

“Okay, so what something in particular are you saying?” Minhyo asked looking at Aron, a bit confused on the situation Aron gave because it was still a bit blurry to her.

“Let’s say, what if he confesses that he likes you. What would your reaction be?” Aron asked again and explained the ‘something’ he was telling.

“You already know that, I like him, like really. But, what you said was already out of the picture, like what I told you way too impossible.” Minhyo answered being gloomy after it.

“Why do you always say that, it’s way too impossible?” Aron asked.

“Because… I don’t know, I feel like he likes somebody else you know.” Minhyo answered truthfully.

“Okay, brushing it off, imagine that he doesn’t like somebody and that it was you that he likes, what will be your answer to his question...hmmm… ‘Would you be my girlfriend?’ or ‘Can I court you?’?” Aron asked again.

“Why are you being so into my answer right now huh?” Minhyo asked.

“Because, I’m bored and… I want to hear your reaction about it after all the things that you tell me about how much you like Minhyun.” Aron explained.

“You sure won’t stop if I don’t answer right?” Minhyo asked and received a nod from Aron.

“Arraso… Hmmm… I think, I’ll answer ‘ I’ll think about it?’?” Minhyo answered a bit joking.

“*looks at you seriously* Yah! Are you serious?” Aron says disbelieving what you said.

“*Laughs* Look at your reaction, it’s priceless. I was just kidding! Of course, I would say yes! I’ve been crushing him for a long time, before we become friends! I would be happy if one day he asks me.” Minhyo confessed while laughing at Aron’s reaction.

Meanwhile, Minhyun and the others were listening to Minhyo and Aron’s conversation from behind. They were sending glances on Minhyun who seems to be a bit nervous of what Minhyo would say. When they heard Minhyo’s confession, all of three of them looked at Minhyun with wide eyes. Minhyun too was shocked at what Minhyo said, and because of this, he was smiling idiotically.

“Minhyo! Aron hyung!” Baekho called.

“Oh! Hey guys!” Aron smiled at them especially at Minhyun, because of what he did.

“We brought a lot of food.” JR said.

“Jinjja? Baekho must’ve been really hungry then.” Minhyo exclaimed.

“Oh, actually, most of them was bought by Minhyun, he was worried that you’ll get hungry, Minhyo.” Ren teased, earning a glare from Minhyun and a blush from Minhyo.

“Ah jinjja?” Aron asked, also teasing Minhyun and Minhyo.

“Yeah. He was asking us, ‘Would Minhyo eat this?’ etc. It’s annoying.” Baekho said.

“Yah! That’s not true!” Minhyun defended himself, though it was true.

“Hey hey hey! Look at Minhyo she’s blushing too much right now!” JR teased.

“I’m not! It just became hot here.” Minhyo defended and made an excuse.

“Hmmm… 2Min couple is good…” Ren suddenly said, which earned another glare from Minhyun and the others a look from him.

“Why is that?” JR asked.

“Because, both of them are denying for the truth and that they look cute, sitting beside each other.” Ren teased.

“Y-Yah!” Minhyo said looking down on the ground.

“Whatever guys. Whatever.” Minhyun said.

 

---Skip---

 

It was finally your graduation day. Everyone seems to be having their bittersweet moments, however, Minhyun was super nervous and afraid, not because, they’ll be graduating and in a few months he’ll go to college, but because, this day, he has decided to ask Minhyo, after their graduation, out for a date and might as well confess his true feelings towards her.

                After the graduation, Minhyun was more nervous than he was a while ago.

“Yah Minhyunnie. You know she’ll say yes because you heard her confession a few weeks ago right? Don’t be nervous and man up!” Aron said while patting his back.

“Fighting Minhyun!” Ren, JR and Baekho said as the five of you approach Minhyo and her parents.

“Uhm. Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Choi, but can we borrow your daughter for today?” JR asked Minhyo’s parents.

                When Minhyo heard JR ask her parents she was curious of what the guys were up to. She can sense that they have some plans, where you were not informed of. You were then surprised when you’re parents agreed easily to JR, because usually when they ask for permission your parents were reluctant of it.

“Omma? Appa?” Minhyo asked in disbelief, looking surprised.

“Aigoo, don’t look at us like that, you’ve graduated and you need to spend your time with your friends, am I right? Plus, you’re big enough to go on your own.” Your Omma said.

“Jinjja? Kamsahamnida~ *hugs parents* Saranghae.” Minhyo said while whispering to her parents ears the last word.

“Bye~” You said and walked to the others along with JR.

 

“So where are we going?” You asked.

“Somewhere.” Ren answered.

“Any hints?” Minhyo kept on bugging the others.

“Nope.” Baekho said not looking at Minhyo.

“Aish! Can somebody tell me and answer me?” You asked a bit annoyed and curious what these guys are up to.

“…” Everyone was quiet.

“Aish fine. Let’s play the quiet game!” Minhyo said giving up.

“Hey Miinnniieehyooo~ Let’s go somewhere!” Aron said.

“Eodi?” Minhyo answered uninterested.

“Aigoo. *pinches cheeks* Why not...---“ Aron said but was cut off.

“Hey, Minhyo, do you want to shop right now?” Ren asked cutting off Aron.

“Hmmm… I would love to, but I don’t have any money you know?” Minhyo said telling Ren that she forgot to bring her money.

“It’s okay! It’ll be my treat!” Ren exclaimed.

“Jinjja??! *hugs Ren* Waahh~ I love you Ren! I love you! Kyaaa~” Minhyo said cheerfully, certainly she cannot contain her happiness because she hugged Ren in glee which earned a deadly glare from Minhyun especially when Minhyo said I love you to Ren.

“*Fake coughs* Then we’ll be splitting up with you guys.” Minhyun said.

“Hmm… I’ll be going with Ren and Minhyo!!” Aron gleefully exclaimed.

“Arraso Hyung.” JR said.

“Well then, kaja!” With that, Aron pulled Ren and Minhyo to hurry going to the mall.

However, the others who were left hurriedly went to the park where they will be setting the planned dinner date of Minhyun.

Few hours later…

“Minhyun-ah you should  atleast relax. Why don’t you go home and we’ll take care of everything?” JR suggested.

“But hyung, it’ll be too hard for you since there’s only two of you.” Minhyun insisted.

“Ani, we’re okay. Ppalli it’s starting to get dark, you should be preparing yourself right now.” Baekho said.

“Arraso arraso if that’s what you want.” Minhyun said and left the two decorating the whole park.

                When Minhyun got home, he was rushing and panicking for what will happen later. He planned to meet Aron, Ren and Minhyo at the mall to fetch Minhyo and proceed to the park.

                After his preparation, he quickly called a taxi and asked the driver to drive him to the mall, Minhyo and the two were. He was sending messages to Ren and Aron from time to time to give him updates of their whereabouts. Good thing, they were on a gift shop where Aron and Ren were looking for gifts and Minhyo was resting. He called Aron through the phone and informed the two that he was already near the store.

“Minhyo, let’s go outside?” Ren called.

“Hmm… Have you bought anything?” Minhyo asked the two.

“Y-yeah.” Aron lied.

“Let’s just wait here.” Ren said while they were waiting in front of the gift store.

“Who are we waiting?” Minhyo asked.

“Someone.” Ren said.

“Oh come on! You’ve been very secretive to me today!” Minhyo complained.

“Don’t complain anymore, because he’s here. The secret… special person.” Aron said pointing towards Minhyun’s direction.

                Minhyo was surprised seeing Minhyun nearing towards your direction, your heart was beating fast and you don’t know what to do. He was looking very handsome as usual, but the aura he gives was something unusual.

“Why are you guys still wearing our uniforms?” Minhyun asked when he went near the three of you.

“Well…” Aron tried to say something but was cut off.

“Why? Do we have something to do? Is that the reason why these two asked me out for a shopping? You guys should have told me, I still have clothes at home.” Minhyo said a bit complaining because of their secrets.

“Fine fine, we’ll just change and meet you up here.” Minhyo said and dragged the two to the nearest comfort room.

After a few minutes…

“Hey Minhyun!” Ren called which made Minhyun look to their direction.

“We’ve got a surprise for you, someone special!” Aron teased which earned a slap on the arms from behind. As soon as he finished his sentence, Ren pushed Minhyo in front of them and Minhyun stared in awe.

“So we’ll be leaving the two of you~” Ren and Aron said, then turned their back and walked to the other direction.

 When Ren and Aron left, Minhyun walked near Minhyo and held her hand.

“W-What’s going on?” Minhyo asked and looked to the direction of Ren and Aron a bit shy of facing Minhyun.

“W-Well… I…I well…” Minhyun stuttered.

“Well?” Minhyo looked up straight to Minhyun’s eyes and blushed when Minhyun also looked at her.

“I… want to ask, if you would love to go out…on a date?” Minhyun asked.

“Of course.” Minhyo answered without any hesitation, but then she suddenly realized something.

“Wait what? A date?” Minhyo asked unsure if she heard it right.

“Yes.” Minhyun answered her.

“I thought…” Minhyo was about to say something when Minhyun pulled her to the front of the mall to call a taxi.

“This was like the first time you talked to me…” Minhyo said while looking at their hands intertwined, but right now there was no awkwardness between them.

                Minhyun wasn’t talking he just kept on walking while holding her hands, he was nervous.

“Hey Minhyun, talk…*looks at Minhyun and pouts*” Minhyo nudged him.

“I…I’m sorry, I was just nervous.” Minhyun said truthfully to Minhyo.

“Why are you nervous? Where are we going?” Minhyo asked after they rode a taxi and noticed that they are heading to her favorite place, the park.

“To your favorite place.” Minhyun answered sharply, minutes after they were already at the park. As soon as they got off of the taxi, they were greeted by Baekho and JR. They took Minhyo’s hand and put a handkerchief in her eyes, after this they returned to Minhyun and he was now leading your way to the center of the park.

                When you got to the table they have set, Minhyun removed the handkerchief in your eyes and you were surprised of the table in front of you. It doesn’t have any plates or drinks, but a picture of you, those stolen shots and the pictures you had with your friends, but what caught Minhyo’s eyes was the largest photo at the center of the table; it was a photo collage of you and Minhyun, the first time you got close, the hugs and many more. Minhyo was crying, because your friends all made this just for you.

“Uljima Minhyo…” Minhyun comforted and hugged you.

“Gomawo. Thank you, I mean really.” Minhyo thanked and hugged Minhyun back.

“Let me make you smile.” Minhyun said and released you from the hug. He then sang ‘Fine Girl’ for you and while he was singing this, the other 4 appeared and danced with you.

“This was the best gift you guys gave me. *cries harder*” Minhyo said while hugging each one of her friends.

“I don’t think we have the best gift, I think Minhyun has.” Aron said and turned to Minhyun.

                After what Aron said, Minhyun went in front of you and said…

“Minhyo, I don’t know when, I don’t know why, but the first time I laid my eyes on you I thought ‘I like her’. Then I noticed you were always alone, I kept on telling myself to approach you and make friends with her, but I didn’t get the courage; but not until we were soon to graduate, I told myself that I should not let you pass without you noticing me. With that, I got the courage to talk to you, luckily, you became my best friend. But you know what, deep inside me, I don’t really want to be your best friend, I want you us to be more than friends. I kept on asking my friends, ‘Do you think she likes me?’ Aron hyung kept on giving me hints but I was too slow to get what he was telling me. To my surprise, one day we happened to hear you two talking about me, and I was really glad to know that you like me back, I also planned that I will make that impossible, possible just for you. I love you Minhyo, would you be my girlfriend?” Minhyun asked while holding your hand. Minhyo was already crying, not because she was sad, but she was very happy of Minhyun’s confession towards her.

“I…*nods* would love to, Minhyun. *hugs Minhyun* I love you, Hwang Minhyun.” Minhyo said. Minhyun hugged her tight in his embrace, not wanting her to let go.

“But… *looks at Aron* Why did you do that to me?” Minhyo asked.

“I just want the love birds to be together and I need to open the eyes of only one of you, and I’m glad I did.” Aron explained grinning like an idiot.

“Yah you!” Minhyo was about to slap his arm when Minhyun stopped her.

“Just do that later, let’s go first to that ice cream parlor we went together for the first time and have a picture there?*smiles sweetly*” Minhyun said while pulling you beside him and reminding you of the day you went to the ice cream parlor with him.

“Arraso. Ren, Baekho and JR can tag along except for Aron right?” Minhyo asked while keeping Aron annoyed.

“Would you stop saying Aron’s name and don’t mind them? I’m getting jealous.” Minhyun said looking at you.

“Arraso arraso, my Hwang Minhyun. *kisses on the cheeks*” Minhyo said and blushed after what you did.

“You know you’re really cute when you blush. I remember the first time you kissed me…” Minhyun said teasing you.

“Yah! Don’t spill that out!*blushes even more*” Minhyo said whil burying her face in her hands.

“Don’t cover you beautiful face with your hands *removes Minhyo’s hands* Okay I won’t tell them about our kiss, like this…*kisses the lips*” Minhyun said while getting in front of you and leaned to kiss you on the lips.

“Yieeee~ Ahhh so sweet!” The others teased.

“Yah~ *playfully punches Minhyun’s arms*” Minhyo said embarrassed.

“Wae? You want another one?” Minhyun said and was about to kiss you again.

“I don’t want to. I hate you *pouts*” Minhyo said.

“Oh no, you love me.” Minhyun teased and kissed you passionately this time while you put your arms around his waist, feeling his embrace.

“Yah cut it out! Cut it out! We’re jealous already!” The four shouted.

Good thing there were nobody else on the park or else it’ll be really embarrassing that you and Minhyun was kissing in public and in front of your friends.

Everything was like a fairytale to you, you couldn’t be happier now that you’re together with someone you really love.

 

---FIN---

A/N: This is my second time writing a fanfic with Nu’EST being the main. Sorry it was a bit… I don’t know, I think it is not good and boring, but I hope you really like it L.O./\.Es.

Let’s support Nu’EST until the end? J