Emergency Room

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFfPQ56Flk8L5dlq9hLZz

Your mind, somehow refocused .. but all you could see was the darkness. It was black, and scary. Suddenly, you opened your eyes to bright lights, and you were laying on a cold, hard hospital bed.

*Hm? What happened?* You thought to yourself as you yawned and rubbed your eyes.

"S-Sora ssi??" A familiar face came into view. 

*Oh! That's~*

"M-Minho ssi? What are YOU doing here..?" You asked him, looking puzzled. He looked at you weird too.

"Huh? You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"What's the last thing you remembered..?" He grabbed your hands and looked at you in worry.

"Umm ... We were about to ..." You paused and blushed. You remember when you two almost kissed. He blushed slightly too and smiled.

"Well .. at least you didn't forget who I was~" He winked at teased. You slouched and tried to hide your blushing face.

"Y-yeah .. why? Did anything else happen after that..?" Your eyes widen and you were scared. What .. did happen?

"Yes .. things .. happened." He smirked. You looked at him in disbelief.

"L-like wh-what?" You stuttered.

"Oh .. nothing~ But once you remember .. I'll guarentee you'll blush even harder~" He teased again then ruffled your hair.

"Y-yah ..! Don't tease me .."

"I'm not~ I'm just helping you remember.." He shook his head and chuckled.

Just then the doctor walked in. He was wearing a white lab coat, and held a clipboard in his hand. He smiled assuringly, and you felt more at ease. Not so much when it was just you and Minho ..

"Good morning sleepyhead~ Rise and shine!" The cute doctor said.

"Oh? Ssaesongnim? Good morning~" You stretched and yawned. You even rubbed your eyes when he opened the curtains and brought sun into your room.

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" He pinched your cheek. You pouted.

"Waeyyyyooooo~" You aegyo whined. He fidgeted in his seat and was acting like a cute fanboy. He couldn't handle your aegyo.

"Yo doc, aren't you a bit .. young to be a doctor?" Minho looked at the doctor suspiciously.

"Yup! I'm the youngest of them all! I was very smart in school and graduated earlier than expected!" He smiled bubbly. You looked at him in awe. Of course he was adorable~

"So .. what's the matter with me..?" You pouted and said cutely, without trying. He giggled and sat down on your bed staring into your eyes.

"Nothing .. you're cute, pretty, beautiful, and an angel~" He pushed a strand of hair away from your face. You blushed deeply.

"Umm .. what was your name again..? Dr..?" Minho interrupted.

"Oh. Right. Annyeong~ I'm Dr. Song Joongki!" (*A/N: From "The Innocent Man")

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo11J0mEoKIX1wPrDaQKu  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9oMqz0zaOi5Hl4Q3hhrx images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlBG0mK9g9NzTk1Pht-y9

He kissed your hand, while staring at you and smiled. You melted at the sight. He is too dang cute >< He looks too cute to be a boy! You blushed red and giggled at his actions.

"Oh wait, Nurse!" Dr. Joongki called.

You and Minho were expecting a nice ajumma or young lady to walk through the door .. but another cute boy entered the room. He lookd cute, just like Joongki but this guy had brown-orange ish hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSitG6lys2g_xLKqvAQvAy  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxkxNLzrguRjo_Ez708eT images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU2sCHsSPOiL0_puJFfHP

"Ne Hyung?" He said looking down at a clip board. He slowly looked up.

"Lee Hyunwoo! I told you to call me Doctor Joongki!" Joongki pouted and aegyo whined. Nurse Lee smiled a gummy smile and rubbed the back of his nape, sheepishly. 

"Mian.."

Hyunwoo looked up more and noticed you. He smiled brightly and you blushed but smiled back. He looked so cute as well! What's up with all these cuties working at a hospital?? You wondered. Hyunwoo seemed nice and Joongki seemed like a bad boy.. but still interesting.

"Hyunwoo .. introduce yourself please~" Joongki asked Hyunwoo while placing a friendly hand on his shoulder.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Hyunwoo .. the nurse! Hehe. Joongki Hyung is my close friend!" He bowed sweetly. You just giggled at his cuteness.

"Ayyyeeee. Not in front of our lovely patient~" Joongki winked at you. You bit your bottom lip and placed your right hand over your chest.

"Hehe. Hi Hyunwoo ssi! I am Kang Sora .. and this is my coworker, Lee Minho." You smiled. Minho rolled his eyes.

"Alright, alright. Can we move on here??" Minho said getting annoyed.

"Haha. Sorry Minho ssi! So .. it looks like Ms. Sora ssi is free to go .. there's nothing really serious.. but .. she needs to drink lots of water!" Dr/ Joongki insisted.

"Minho yah~ Will you pretty please get some ice for me down the hall?" You used aegyo and fluttered your eyes cutesy. He couldn't resist. He sighed.

"Uggh .. fine." He grabbed the bucket.

"Great! Hyunwoo~ Will you please show Minho ssi the Ice vending machine please?" Joongki said to Hyunwoo.

"Follow me Minho ssi!" Hyunwoo led Minho out of the room and you were left all alone with the doctor.

 

Lee Minho's P.O.V.

I don't trust that doctor alone with Sora ssi .. he doesn't seem trustworthy. I have a gut-feeling that he's up to no good. It's like there's a pain in my heart that tells me if something's wrong. I quickly hurried up with Hyunwoo's help. He's a really nice kid. See? I get a good vibe from him, rather than that young, mysterious doctor..

"Umm .. Minho ssi?"

"Neh?"

"I-is Sora ssi .. your .. yoja chingu?"

I practically spit out the water that I was about to drink, and spilled all over the floor.

"M-mwoh? My g-girlfriend?? Haha! A-aniya!~ It's not like that .." I blushed a bit when he wasn't looking.

"Oh .. I see. Well .. I just want to warn you about Joongki Hyung .."

"Umm .. waeyo?"

"I've been his friend for a really long time .. he's a good guy .. but after he drinks .. he's not that good."

"So .. we just have to keep him away from drinking then .. right?"

"Right .. well .. it's just .. it's nearly impossible. After he meets someone he's interested in .. he somehow knows how to flirt with a girl .. and get them to drink with them."

"So he's interested in Sora ..?"

"Most likely.." Hyunwoo said rubbing the back of his nape.

"Then what are we doing standing around here??! We gotta go and save my Sora and-"

"Whoa wait. We can't just go in there and confront him! You're just gonna have to keep her from seeing him .. arasso?"

MInho sighed, but then somehow agreed with Hyunwoo. It was his chance to be a hero to you once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Joongki sat at the bottom of your bed. He gently gave you a nice foot massage. You giggled because your sensitive and he rubbed the back of his neck. Even his smile was the cutest thing in the world~

"Sora ssi?"

"Neh?"

"You're so beautiful. What's the deal between you and Minho ssi?"

You blushed at the mention of that. You sorta remembered your almost kiss with him. Twice! Was he really such a bad guy? But you were also very concerned about what Joongki thought was going on between you two. What if the press found out a scandal was going on before your drama released?

"We're .. just partners."

"Partners..? For what? Are you two dating?"

"Eh?!?! N-no ... it-it's not like that." You swallowed hard and looked at him nervously. He chuckled.

"Aigoo. Really? So .. that means your single then .. right?" He smirked. You nodded shyly and blushed again.

"Neh .."

"Well .. that's unfortunate."

"Eh? Waeyo?"

"Because ..." he grabbed your hand and caressed your cheek with his other hand. "you're amazing in every way and any guy would be lucky enough to have you.." He winked.

"Omo .. th-thank you."

Out of no where he pulled out a beautiful red rose with a card attached to it. You stared at him with your mouth agape, because you couldn't believe this was actually happening. That was incredible!!

"For the beauty~" He said as he handed it to you. You giggled and felt shy.

"Omo! Wow!! That was daebak!! Totally awesome!!" You clapped in amazement. "Oh? But what's this?" You noticed the note attached and tilted your head.

"Haha. Aigoo. That's my business card. If you ever get in a fight with that Minho kid .. just call me and we'll have a nice drink together. Ara?" He smiled in a friendly way and laid his hand gently on your shoulder.

"Oh jinjja? Arasso!" You saluted him and shared a laugh together with him as the nurse and Minho both walked in.

"What's .. going on..?" Minho raised his eyebrow in concern as he stared down Dr. Joongki.

"Anie .. Minho ssi .. Dr. Joongki was just-"

"Yah! Sora ssi! I didn't ask you .. I asked .. him." Minho glared.

"Look Minho ssi .. Sora and I were just  .. chatting." He winked at you and you giggled.

"Uhm .. Dr. Joongki .. Minho requested to discharge Sora ssi immediately. You'll need to get the papers.." Nurse Hyunwoo said.

"Ahh .. kurae. I'll be back when we get your discharge papers. Okay Sora ssi?" He waved at you and scowled at Minho, who scowled back.

The doctor and nurse left to get the papers, leaving you and Minho alone in the hospital. You got out of the hospital bed and got up to stretch. Minho looked at you worriedly.

"Are .. you .. okay?" He looked at you up and down, making sure you were safe.

"I'm fine!" You argued. "Yah! What's up with the whole 'acting-like-a-jerk-to-Dr. Joongki-speal'?" You placed your hands on your hips, and frowned.

"Yah! I-I'm just .. looking out for you. Are you sure he didn't touch you?" He started looking over your body carefully.

"I never asked you to! Just because I've made a new friend .. doesn't mean you have to be jealous and drive him away!! Uggh I can't believe you!!" 

"Mwoh? I'm helping you .. and this is how you treat me??"

Dr. Joongki and Nurse Hyunwoo both arrived with the discharge papers and noticed the mood was a bit off. Nurse Hyunwoo became a bit worried and Dr. Joongki could just smirk. As if his plan was working.

"*coughs* Ehem." Dr. Joongki interrupted. "Here's the papers~" He handed them to the nurse who handed them too Minho.

"Minho ssi .. will you please sign this so Sora ssi can be discharged?" Nurse Hyunwoo said bowing to Minho. You just rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest. Why did he have to save you?

"O-Oh? Uhm .. ye." Minho signed the papers and helped you carry your stuff. You were still mad at him so you refused to let him help.

"Well you're free to go Sora ssi~ Chukkahae!" Dr. Joongki said with a smile. 

"Gamsahabnida for all your hard work~" You bowed politely to him and the nurse. They smiled and bowed back. "Goodbye~"

"Bye sweetie!~" Dr. Joongki said.

"Annyeong Sora ssi!" Nurse Hyunwoo said.

You tried to storm out of the room, but to make Minho more jealous .. you pecked the doctor's cheek in front of EVERYONE. Their mouths dropped except for the doctor's. He remained calm. Then you tossed your hair out of the way as you left the room. Minho quickly followed after you and grabbed your arm to stop you.

"Yah! Kang Sora!! What the heck was that about??"

"Why do you care??" You counter-attacked.

"Mwoh??"

"Twaesso! Forget it."

You both reached Minho's car and you got in, ignoring Minho's stares and comments. You wanted to shut him out completely, but you knew you weren't capable of doing so. He started the car and drove off.

"Yah! What's up with you and Doc?" He says bitterly. You rolled your eyes at him.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

"Mwoh? None of my business? Psh." He shakes his head at you. "Yah! I know something's up. You should probably stay away from that jerk-"

"Mwoh? Now you tell me what I can and cannot do? Yah! He's not a jerk!! He's a better person than you'll ever be to me!!"

"YAH! Kang Sora! He's a bad guy! STAY AWAY FROM HIM."

"Oh? And how do you know that?? Who are you to tell me what to do??? You're just jealous because I made a friend! I don't have many of those you know .."

"So .. then what am I?"

"Nothing but a co-worker!" You shouted at him. He felt a bit hurt.

"Oh yeah? That's what you think of me? Well I'm only trying to look out for you! And this is what I get??" He raised his voice too.

"Pssh. Mwoh? When did you EVER care about me? You only think of yourself!! This whole time ... you've been nothing but a pain in my arse! I can't believe you!!"

You started tearing up and sobbing to yourself quietly. It wasn't too loud to be a commotion.. but it was loud enough to be heard. Minho remained quiet the rest of the drive home. He couldn't find words to say to you, so he just brought you home quietly, as you cried.

As he slowly pulled up into your driveway, he gritted his teeth and remained quiet. Until you both reached a complete stop. He couldn't look you in the eyes and he turned the car engine off. You were about to unbuckle your seatbelt and get out of his car, but then he grabbed your wrist to stop you.

"I'm sorry .." He said with full sincerity.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and stomped away into your house, not even thanking him once. You slammed the door in anger and rested your back against the door. You placed your hand on your heart and slid down onto the door. A few tears were shed. You felt lonely..

Minho remained in the car and he whacked his head repeatedly onto the steering wheel. He was so angry for getting into a fight with you. He loves being with you and always finds you interesting. When he's alone .. he feels alone too. He stayed in your driveway sulking, because he made a big mistake.

You realized you were on the floor and you quickly wiped your tears and stood up. You weren't gonna let yourself cry again. Your eyes will become puffy and red in the morning. You shoved your hands in your pockets and realized something was in it .. you remembered the doctor giving you his card, so you could call him whenever you felt lonely.. well now was a good time!

You pulled out your phone and dialed his number right away. You tried your hardest to not sound like you just stopped crying after about 20 minutes. Your voice became steady againa and you called.

Ring~ Ring~

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh? Hyunwoo ssi?"

"Yes..?"

"Oh~! Annyeong! It's me! Kang Sora.."

"Ah yes. Hi Sora ssi~ What can I do for you? Are you sick again?"

"Oh no .. haah. I just wanted to speak to Dr. Joongki ssi."

"Joongki Hyung .. erm .. waeyo?" You could spot the worriness in his voice.

"Umm .. I just needed to ask him about something .."

"Like what....?"

"It's kinda .. personal." You said shyly.

"Oh .. well .. um. Sora ssi?"

"Yes?"

"I have to warn you."

"Warn me about what...?" You were puzzled.

"Well .. if you're calling him over to hang out .. I'm just saying .. be careful."

"Huh..? Wae?"

"Well .. it's just .. I know Hyung really well .. and he's sort of a bad drinker .. anything is possible. So I suggest you stay away from drinking with him. Ara..?"

"Oh .. I see .. um .. thanks for the heads up."

"Uhh yeah .. and if you ever need someone else to talk to .. I'll be your friend."

"Awwwwh. Thanks Hyunwoo ssi!~"

"Haha. Arasso. Lemme go get Joongki ssi. Please wait~"

"Neh!~"

*Why is Hyunwoo ssi and Minho ssi acting the same? Can't a guy and a girl just be friends?? Aishhh ..* You thought to yourself as you waited.

"Hello?" Dr. Joongki picked up the phone.

"Oh! Dr. Joongki?"

"Yes..?"

"I-it's me. Kang Sora."

"Oh? Sora ssi! Annyeong!~"

"Annyeong!"

"Soo .. what's up? Are you okay..?"

"Oh! Yeah! Haha sorry .. I'm just .. feeling a bit lonely .. do you think you can stop by for a few drinks? Today is not my day .." You sighed. He just chuckled on the other end.

"Drink with a beautiful fair maiden? Of course! I'll be there shortly~" He sang-said.

"Haha. Neh~" 

You hung up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. You wanted to look presentable in front of a new guy who was actually cute himself. You liked impressing him .. because he was such a smooth talker, it made your heart flutter.

*This will show Hyunwoo and Minho that Dr. Joongki and I can be friends~ Hmmph!* You pouted.

Minho was slowly dozing off in his car. It's been a few hours since he's been sitting outside of your house. It was already 7:00 p.m. Minho didn't want to leave, just to make sure you would be alright. Then he noticed something mysterious. Another car pulled up in the drive way.

*Who could that be at his hour?* Minho thought to himself.

Minho got a phone call from the hospital. He became worried. Why would the hospital call him? The only thing on his mind .. was you. He wanted to look after you.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Oh. Minho ssi?"

"Oh! Hyunwoo ssi?"

"Ye.. I tried to stop her .."

"Stop who..?" Suddenly Minho swallowed his spit and became concerned. He immediately thought of you.

"Sora ssi .. she's going to drink with Joongki Hyung .." Hyunwoo admitted.

Minho became angry. He hung up right away and gritted his teeth. He got out of the car and clenched his fists tight. He was about to kick some Doctor . He wanted you to listen to him in the first place .. but knew you wouldn't. So good thing he stayed at your house.

Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~

You went to the door and found the cute Joongki standing outside your door, holding a plastic bag with beer and snacks inside. You couldn't have been happier! He was adorable! Plus! An amazing friend!

"Omo! Dr. Joongki!~" You smiled.

"Hello~ Ayye call me Oppa~" He bopped your nose and smiled at you. You blushed and invited him in.

"Thank you so much for coming Oppa." You greeted him with a big hug.

"Anything for you my dear~" He pecked your cheek and set the beer and snacks on the table. "Soo .. why don't you tell Oppa what's the matter.." He smirked.

"Well ... Hyunwoo and Minho think you and I can't be friends .. and it bugs me! Because they don't know me!"

"Oh .. I see .. well they could not be anymore wrong." He opened his bottle of beer and waited for you. You sat on your knees and held a can of beer with both hands. You opened yours and tapped your can with his.

"Cheers to friendship~" he smirked and said.

"Cheers~" You took a big gulp the same time as him. It was cool how you could never get drunk because you practiced with your Appa during your high school years.

[Moments later]

"Soraaaaaa~~ ♥" Joongki sang said. Of course .. he was already drunk.

*See? What are those two pabos worried about? He's funny when he's drunk! Not dangerous ..* you assured yourself. He scooted closer towards you.

"Ye Oppa?" You pet his head as he rested it against your chest while hugging you.

"Oppa is bored~" He pouted.

"Oh really?"

"Ye! Let's play together~" he said like a little kid.

"Haha. Arasso! What shall we play?"

"This .." He grabbed your jaw with his hand and he kissed you. You fluttered your eyes shut, on impulse. He slowly moved his hand up and down your front side, while nibbling your neck a bit.

"Y-yah ... wh-what are you doing..?" You wanted to stop him .. but it felt nice.

"Oh .. just playing with you~" he smiled cheesily and pinned you to the ground. You struggled underneath him as he slowly ed your shirt and lift your skirt up a little. You started wiggling and squirming and crying out loud. You didn't want this .. and you trusted him to be your friend.

"No! Stop!! Joongki ssi stoooooppp!" You screamed. He wouldn't budge. "HELP!!!~~" you wailed. Then he covered your mouth to stop you from screaming anymore.

"SHhhh. Be a good girl now~ Or I'll have to punish you." He threatened.

You had no choice but to obey everything he said. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you were shaking under his touch. He started taking off his shirt and giving you little butterfly kiss all around your neck. You didn't want this .. you just needed him as a friend. What was he doing to you???

 

Lee Minho's POV
"No! Stop!! Joongki ssi stoooooppp! HELP!!!~~" I charged up to Sora's front door and pressed my ear against it. I heard crying and someone pleading for help ..oh no!! Sora ssi?? I kicked down her door with my incredibly long legs. I was furious. I ran into her living room and saw someone ontop of Sora. I clenched my fists and picked him up by his collar. I saw him clearly. Joongki.. I punched him ..HARD.

"YAH!!! She said to stop!!!!! Leave her alone!!" I kicked him and attacked him out of anger. I'm here now Sora ssi.

After a few more good punches .. he ran out the door and drived away. I wiped my lip and saw Sora crying and covering herself. I felt awful .. I knew this would've happened .. I scolded myself.

"Sora ssi..?" She looked up at me with admiration and hugged me tight. I hugged her back not wanting to let go. I hate myself for not have coming sooner ..

I held her close in my arms. I rubbed her back in comfort and her hair. I told her everything will be alright from now on. I told her to stop crying because she is way cuter when she's happy. I hate seeing her sad. It breaks my heart.

"Sora ssi .. I'm sorry .." I helped her sit up and I helped re-dress her. She didn't mind and I tried to control my boy hormones. DON'T GO TO FAR LEE MINHO!!

"Ani .. I-I'm sorry .. I should've trusted you." She sniffed.

"It's okay sweety." I picked her up bridal-style and carried her to her bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hugged him tight and sobbed into his chest. You were so greatful that he came and you felt guilty for doubting him earlier. Minho really is trying to look out for you. . But you wondered why. He chuckled and you smiled.

"Ayee. You're pretty heavy!" He pouted and teased.

"Y-yah! Lee Minho .. you really wanna pick a fight?" You said weakly and sniffed. He wiped away your tears with his thumbs as he sat you on your bed. He sat next to you and grabbed your hand.

"I'm kidding!" He smiled. You pecked his cheek. His cheeks became red and his face showed shyness. "Wh-what was that for..?" His smiled grew wider.

"I remember .. thank you for saving me."

"Remember what?"

"That I owed you something .."

"Y-you mean a kiss..?" He became even more shy.

"Ye."

"Well then .." He leaned in slowly towards your face.

You blushed and still kept your eyes on him. You both fluttered your eyes shut and leaned in. His lips brushed up against yours and you kissed. He pecked your lips over and over not wanting to quit. You were just as thrilled as he was about the kiss. Then you both pulled away slowly, finally opening your eyes.

"G-g-gomawo.." you managed to say through the tears.

"Shhh .. I know. I promise to always be here for you from now on. I'll never leave you." He pulled away and stared into your eyes. You were so happy and smiled too. He caressed your cheek and pulled you in for another hug. He is a good person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm soooooo sorry my lovely subbies!!! TT-TT I've been busy with school .. and sports and other stuff .. so I wasn't able to update .. but don't worry!! It's summer now!! XD I will definitely update more often!! Thank you for all of your encouragement~ You guys really helped me pushed through some tough times. Especially you, you-ah! You really inspire me .. just be reading this. Thank you so much! <3 Saranghae! Fighting!

Btw .. thank you PattyKim your messages were very sweet! And you also encouraged me a lot <3

I hope you all enjoy this update! And I love all your comments .. so please keep them coming! And I promise to reply to all of them >< Annyeong!