Prologue

Tomorrow

Tomorrow
By Kae Hyomin

Prologue
Cha Minhyun was an only child in her family. Her mother was the only one left in the family besides her. Minhyun had just graduated high school and she was at an all-time high. She was happy to get away from the bullies that always made fun of her. She really didn’t have friends because her mother pushed her to study and have perfect grades.

Minhyun didn’t want to be a business woman but be a rapper or a dancer. Her mother made sure it was impossible for her to do any of those things. She saw it as a waste of a person and that rapping was garbage. Minhyun had her ways of practicing dance and to write lyrics as all she wanted to do was perform her heart out.

She was rather excited as she went behind her mother’s back but finally she was going to take a risk and perform her music and show off her dancing skill. It was a massive risk seeing as if her mother found out or even caught her listening to it she would be disowned and kicked out on to the street.

Minhyun knew the risk but she didn’t want to waste this opportunity and the chance of finding out was very slim anyway. She smiled while looking at herself in the mirror she dressed casual as if she was going to the library which was her general cover.

“Mother,” she called out “I’m heading to the library,” she said walking to the door. Her mother said nothing as usual, her smile turning into an excited grin walking out the door bravely heading to her destination. She really couldn’t wait until it was her time to shine and perform.

-Tomorrow-

Minhyun had slowly walked back home a book in hand as a back up to say she had been to the library but slowed considerably to see her stuff out the front. She paled running up to the door knocking on it rapidly only to see her mother open it with cold eyes a screen door in between them.

“I told you if you did that garbage I would disown you,” she sneered not even able to look her daughter in the eyes. Minhyun felt tears prick in her eyes. Just how did she get caught? Her plan was almost fool proof as her mother never checked on her.

“How did you find out?” she asked her heart slowly breaking at the fact that she was going to lose the only family she remembered. Her mother laughed humourlessly each sound of laughter burned against her already aching chest. She for the first time felt broken, broken and weak.

“I was going to surprise you and take you out to dinner, I drove to the library and you weren’t there,” her tone ice cold as she continued to look into the distance “I asked the librarian if you ever go there and he answered hardly… you also didn’t hide your trash well,” she said in regards of her music and that made the tears slowly leak down her face.

“Is it so bad that I want to do something in the music industry?” she asked wiping away the tears that continued to stain her face. “It makes me happy mother…” her desperation was clear. She had no place to stay that night and she had nothing to protect her. There was a bitter taste in , she really regretted not making any friends but it was too late for that now.

“I don’t want my family to have anything to do with that rubbish, it just sets your life up for failure, I do not want a tainted daughter,” she now yelled. The woman was finished with the girl she once called daughter. “I want you to leave my property, you are dead to me” was the last thing she said before shutting the door and leaving Minhyun outside at the front door to look after herself from then on.

-Tomorrow-

The evening was rather cold, Minhyun walked along a street thinking just where she could go, she pulled along her suit case her clothes and music the only things she could carry on her own. She was trying to calm down by breathing slow and deep breaths to try and rid the panic and the tears that constantly fell down her cheeks but so far she had no luck.

She by now had been walking around for a few hours. She didn’t know where she wanted to end up or where she was going to go until she found herself at the stage where she performed her music for the first time. Minhyun really felt in her element when she stood on the stage and performed. She felt at those moments that she could have done or been anything she wanted; in all reality she felt invincible.

She walked over and sat on the stage lying back looking to the ceiling. She was lost… what was she going to do?  But it was only then that she stood up remembering the positive feelings and the people who performed alongside her. She didn’t want to feel sorry for herself; she felt strong thinking about music, everything to do with the subject just made her feel strong.  She spun around once pretending she was performing until her eyes fell onto another in shock. He was a rather attractive male and that almost made her shy. He was silent as he looked over her. Minhyun had almost instantly recognised him as one of the other performers of the event just passed. He was an excellent rapper apart of the group Bangtan Sonyeondan or more commonly known BTS.

“Are you okay?” was the only thing he asked as he noticed the redness around her eyes. She was shocked that a person she didn’t know would actually care, she tried to smile even if it was a small one but deep down she felt worse when she was asked making her unable to smile.

“Not really.” She spoke taking another deep breath to keep the tears she had just tamed from falling again. “My mother sort of doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore and now I don’t have anywhere to go,” she felt her head fall looking to the ground as she answered the question honestly.

“I don’t normally do this and I really shouldn’t, but you can come with me so you can at least sleep somewhere warm for the night,” the male said. She wasn’t sure if she could accept but something in her said that she could trust him. “By the way, my name is Min Yoongi but most people call me Suga,”

 Minhyun nodded her head grateful to finally know his name. Yoongi, it fitted him. “My name is Minhyun,” she said in return reaching down to pick up her bag waiting for him to lead the way. “Thank you Suga,” she said having a thought the other preferred this name over his real one. He cracked a smile shaking his head.

“Don’t thank me yet,” Yoongi responded almost laughing “You haven’t met the others yet,” he mentioned turning on his heels and walking towards the stage exit expecting Minhyun to follow and she did.

-Chapter end-


Author's Note: Sorry if its crappy editing as I haven't edited it, I really can't be bothered right now XD
So just tell me what you think by commenting below, subscribe, upvote whatever you wish hope you like my first BTS fic!

Over and Out
Kae Hyomin