Feelings

Pulling my Heartstrings

Jungkook

As time went by, Jungkook soon realised that his heart would behave weirdly whenever he was near Taehyung. He couldn't understand nor fathom why he would feel like that only when he was around Taehyung. He did not want to tell Seok Jin or Jaehyo, they might stop him from seeing Taehyung, and he did not trust Jimin enough to shut up and not tell anyone else. Sighing, he decided to confront Taehyung indirectly instead. 

"Taehyung hyung~ I want to ask you a question." Jungkook pleaded with puppy eyes. He knew Taehyung was weak against him and true enough, Taehyung nodded.

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Hyung, it's just... Whenever I'm around this person I start feeling... Weird. Like jittery and all nervous and yet, I feel a sense of happiness. Do you know what it is?"

"You know what, Kookie, I think you're in love with that person." Taehyung replied, tapping Jungkook lightly on the nose with his pen. "Maybe you should try telling that person your feelings." 

Jungkook nodded. "Thanks hyung." 

"No problem. Tell me... If you need help." Taehyung replied, desperately trying his best to hide his emotions. Here he was, so desperately in love with this boy, who had just asked him on his feelings. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair, quickly turning back to his homework to hide his disappointed face. 

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined. It was in the middle of the night, and he was awoken by the thunderstorm. Taehyung rubbed his eyes groggily. 

"What is it?" 

"The thunderstorm!" 

"Ugh fine come here." Taehyung groaned and moved to make space for Jungkook. Jungkook crawled into Taehyung's bed and lay beside him. 

"Thanks hyung," Jungkook giggled as he felt Taehyung's arms around him. Grateful for the warmth, a smile tugged at the corners of Jungkook's lips and he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. Not too long after, Taehyung fell back asleep and Jungkook snuggled into Taehyung's chest. Jungkook tried to calm his erratic heartbeat as he observed Taehyung's sleeping face. If only you knew my feelings for you, hyung. I think I'm in love with you. With that, Jungkook closed his eyes and fell asleep in Taehyung's arms.


Whee so Kookie's slowly realising his feeling for taetae~ sorry if this chapter's short/rushed/idk ;; exams are here and I just finished my Chinese papers today sobs ;; I'll try to update as much as I can, meanwhile, enjoy!

-thaliagrace