2 So Very Sure

Hidden Love

Hani POV

 

I was going to the bar tonight with my friends, Jina, Ani and Gyuri. ALSO, JUNGKOOK!

He just had to convince me to letting him come, or else he would tickle me for hours... IT HAPPENED BEFORE!

PURE TORTURE!!! 

When I finally let him come, he jumped up and dowm like a kangaroo... I can't believe I love this boy.

We were going to this bar that was not far from my house, and had been famous for their cocktails. They mixed strawberry-banana smoothies 

with tequila. I seems good too since it was getting warm now, and the smoothie would add sweetness to the alcohol.

 " KOOKIE! IT'S TIME TO GO! THE GIRLS ARE IN THE CAR OUTSIDE!"

"COMING~"

He was dressed really nicely...

tumblr_n3t6wuUhy51sv5kiyo1_500.jpg

The outfit he picked made him even more cute and bubbly looking~

I wore a pastel blue long sleeved dress.

tumblr_n10b94cPms1rz4enpo1_500.png

I had natural makeup on too.

 

We headed outside into the car.

tumblr_n3vt0oSN0g1sltjvto1_500.jpg (author's Note: my mom has a similar car...)

Gyuri was driving today, she was't much of a drinker anyways.

" AYO, JUNGKOOK!!!" Ani exclaimed

She maybe drunk already just by how she acts... isn't that always?

" Hello~" Jungook replied

HE IS SO POLITE DAMMIT~

Jina was just on her phone texting away to Seokjin, Jungkook's friend, and her boyfriend.

I've known him for 2 years. He and Jina were together for a year now. They suited each other so well!

Jina was smiling at her phone, not even noticing us until I poked her forehead and glared at her.

" AH! HANI! JUNGKOOK! Annyeong~"

She then turned her head to her phone and kept texting.

Sigh~

 

 

 

 

 

Soon enough, we got to the destination.

The truth is that I was supposed to go out with Kai, but he said he was busy...

 

We parked and entered the bar.

We sat ourselves down in a row.

Gyuri, me, Jungkook, Jina then, Ani.

left to right.

tumblr_mn9yj6mEn11rtpouwo1_500.jpg( pretend that's a just the table, then instead of night lights as background, shelves of alcohol and a bartender."

 

I ordered the famous, Strawberry-Banana Tequila.

Jungkook got a light beer... he ain't got no taste for alcohol.

Ani got a cosmopolitan and Jina got a Bloody Mary.

 

I was sipping my drink when I heard a familiar voice.

" Aniyo~ she doesn't know~"

"Jinja~ hahaha that doesn't even know!"

" I KNOW! Doesn't she feel the slightest suspicious? SO NAIVE!"

 

I sneaked a bit closer to see if my suspicions were correct...

 

And.

There.

I Saw.

KAI.

WITH A GIRL ON HIS LAP... MAKING OUT...

I started tearing up... I knew this would happen. I was to selfish to let go.

 

I didn't know that Jungkook followed me from behind.

I was about to leave when I heard glass break and a shrill scream from a girl.

I turned back around to see Jungkook punching and yelling at Kai while the girl stood and stared wide eyed and pale faced.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER! SHE LOVED YOU!"

" Don't you see I was just playing around? You are a guy too! You should understand, right?"
" NO YOU PIECE OF ! I DON'T KNOW! BECAUSE ONLY JERKFACE DOUCHEBAGS PLAY WITH GIRLS!"

" Are you implying that I am a douchbag? I KNOW I AM! SO WHAT!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to stand for myself.

SMACK!

" WTF!?!?! YOU !"

Before Kai could grab me Jungkook has punched him, Kai now having a broken nose and bleeding lip.

I looked around to see people staring. I also noticed thaat the girl from beofr ewas know gone. That . Being scared... hahaha

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? I smirked.

But right after I felt sorrow... tears formed again...

Jungkook took my had and led my outside.

Taking my friends along too.

They scolded me about them being right and blah blah blah.

I already felt bad enough... why scold me now...

But, right after, they knew how I felt and comforted me in the car.

 

 

Meanwhile, Kai was still on the floor, in pain. No one helping him.

HE DESERVED IT.

 

 

We got home and Jungkook took me to his house.

He lived alone while I lived with my brother Jimin and my mother.

I sent a message to Jimin.

 

 

I sobbed into Jungkook's shirt.

" Shhhhhh..." He my hair, relaxing me.

" It's going to be okay, Hani. Your tears are not worth it. Please look at me."

I lifted my head. Jungkook swiped my tears away and stared into my eyes.

" He doesn't deserve you Hani. You deserve better. Please stop crying... I hate seeing you cry."

I slowly stopped crying and smile a bit.

"Thank you Jungkook!"

 

Jungkook POV

 

I do not regret punching that bastard, Hani, I AM SO SORRY HE GOT THE CHANCE TO HURT YOU! If only I had confessed earlier.

Now, she is in my arms, crying.

I guess it's time to confess... now or never.

 

Hani's POV

 

 

Jungkook lifted my head and kissed my forehead.

I was shocked by his affectionate actions towards me... but it doesn't bother me...

" Hani..."

" Y-yes..."

" Hani... I have known you for a really long time... and during those times, I feel that my relationship with you can't just stop at best friends..."

He pause to take a breath... Am I really hearing what I am hearing???

" H-hani... I ... love you. Please understand. You can think about it if you are not ready... it doesn't bother me so just th-"

I kissed Jungkook on the lips... I was so happy to know his feelings towards me. I pulled away to see a smiling Jungkook.

" I love you too... Kookie~"
  He then smiled wider and kissed me passionately...

This was a start, of a beautiful love and relationship.

 

 

 

 

FIN.