Him, Not him.

I wanna be with YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walks into the big white building, fixing his blazer. He has to look perfect, for few reasons and him is not one of them he tells himself. Until he sees him, standing there with his breathtaking smile. And he knows, heck he does know that he is the reason he stays hours in his bathroom trying to look his best for him, and only for him. Don’t get him wrong he likes his boyfriend. He cares for him. But, he loved this guy before him for years and it’s not like he can throw his feelings out the window like this.

 

He drags his legs and walks to him. He can’t stop; it became a daily task to greet the latter first in the morning.

 

“Hey” a soft whisper came out of his lips, as he stood right behind the guy whose head was ducked inside the locker. Sometimes he doesn’t understand his antics.

 

A loud bang and a groan could be heard after it. The clumsy blond was so surprised and banged his head on the inside of the locker. He chuckled as he watched the latter take his head out in embarrassment.

 

“Hey, byunghun.” he said while rubbing his sour head a tint of pink appearing on his cheeks.

“Are you alright? Does it hurt?” he reached his hands out to rub the blond locks till he heard a voice calling for him, stopping his hand mid air.

“Byunggieee~~~” a honey brown boy came running and threw his hands over Byunghun.

“Where were you? Why you didn’t wait for me at the gates?” he buried his face in the other’s hair, since he was a tad taller. “Hmmm.. Your hair smells nice. Is that the new shampoo I got you?” he started attacking him with questions making Chanhee very uncomfortable. And Byunghun noticed that.

 

“Niel baby stop it. Can’t you see I’m talking with someone.”

 

Someone.

That word stirred something in Chanhee’s heart. But he didn’t show any expression but a pure smile.

 

“Oh chanhee hyung, haven’t seen you there sorry.” Niel apologized sincerely. Of course he was sincere, he’s a great boy. Chanhee can’t hate him. But he does.

 

“It’s okay, Niel. I was actually on my way to class.” He glanced at Byunghun for a second. “So yeah, bye you guys!” He waved not-so-awkwardly and ran to his class.

 

 

 

 

He sat down on his seat with a huff showing how annoyed and irritated he was.

“Hey what’s wrong?” His best friend turned to look at him. “Nothing.” Chanhee huffed and lied his head on the desk. “Okay~ if you say so~” He sang and went back to what he was doing.

 

 

“I can’t believe this!” Chanhee sat up quickly with a groan. “I can’t believe him,  Ricky!”

 

Before Ricky could open his mouth he spoke again, “So basically me and Byunghun were talking on the hallway. And he thinks that it’d be so adorable” he stretched on the last sentence with an eye roll, “to just come and interrupt us! We haven’t said anything but hi and he just came and threw his hands all over him and start smelling him.” He winced in disgust making Ricky chuckle.

 

“Oh come on he’s his boyfriend, he’s supposed to do this.” Ricky said in a matter of fact while giving his friend a light squeeze on the shoulder.

“You’re not helping me there buddy” he threw Ricky’s hand and lied his head back on the desk.

 

“I can’t believe he called him baby in front of me.” He whispered to himself before the bell rang and everyone rushed to their seats.

 

Chanhee lifted his head to get ready but his eyes caught the lovely couple walking hand in hand in class. “Oh look at me I’m niel and I’m Byunghun’s boyfriend hahaha hahaha” Chanhee supposedly mimicked Niel in a whisper, “Oh please!” he rolled his eyes.

 

“Not trying to be offensive, dude. but that sound nothing like Niel.” Ricky said laughing, only receiving a notebook on his face by thrown the fumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter