I love you, hyung

Every Jeongmin in the club getting tipsy

Hyunseong held open the door to the bar as Jeongmin stumbled in, he was completely sober and he was already stumbling. Hyunseong shook his head he knew he was going to be in for a long night! At first Jeongmin was wary “HYUng” He’d say pulling on Hyunseong’s sleeves “Does this taste good? What about this? I don’t wanna get too crazy you know.” Hyunseong chuckled and guided him the best he could, but the more and more Jeongmin drank the less he relied on Hyunseong. Hyunseong was talking to the man next to him when Jeongmin tapped Hyunseong on the shoulder, he excused himself and turned around. “Ye-” Jeongmin cut him off “HYU…Nseong…my friend my good friend how are you this lovely evening.”  Hyunseong nodded “I’m doing good, you having a fun time?” Jeongmin narrowed his eyes and grinned, but not speaking. Hyunseong was worried, when Jeongmin stops talking nothing good could ensue. Jeongmin reached his hand out behind him and without looking smacked the bottles and glasses behind him, not taking his eyes of Hyunseong he stepped backward on to the bar. “LADIES AND GENTLEMAN” Jeongmin yelled into the air, his small feet began to do a small shuffle and his arms jived to his motions “Welcome one and all to the Jeongmin’s bachelor, ladies lISTEN UP COS I GOT A GOOD GUY FOR YOU HERE TODAY.” Jeongmin lifted up his foot and placed it on Hyunseong’s head “Handsome….probably smart……….might be funny to some people???” Jeongmin scanned the room “NO?? NO takers?” Jeongmin perfomed a little tap dance, “I HAVEn’t told you the best part….no …. you see this boy right here….and I’m telling the truth no lies…has the BIGGEST Deck of digimon cards I have ever seen in my life…..I’m pretty sure he won’t even make you sign a pre-nup for those puppies thats just what a good guy he is.” Jeongmin bent over forwards and kissed the top of his head and whispered “Don’t worry buddy I got this.” Hyunseong was so embarrassed and red in the face he managed to convince Jeongmin to come down by saying Lady Gaga was outside. Hyunseong carried Jeongmin back to the dorm with him slung over his shoulder. Donghyun looked at Jeongmin and laughed “Amateurs”