The Best Kiss Ever

The Especial Kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

No One's POV:

 

Mei-Hua was so nervous about going to the new school. Her Father has got transferred to a new city, in the middle od the school term and so she had to change to a new school.

 

This was her first time going to a new school. She hasn’t changed schools ever. So she was more nervous than ever. She filled all the necessary forms in the Administration office, took out a school map and headed towards her class.

 

When she reached the door, the class was already in midway. She hated gaining the attention of others on herself as she was kind of a shy girl who liked to keep to herself most of the time.

 

So she was trying to decide whether to enter in the middle of the class, or wait for the next class to start and kind of paced near the door in order to come to a conclusion.

 

But before she could do so, the teacher noticed her and said, “Come in, child.”

 

Therefore, she couldn’t help but to go in. The teacher asked her what she was looking out for. Mei-Hua told her that she is a new girl and that she was looking out for her class.

 

After asking which class she was supposed to join in, the teacher informed her that she has indeed come to the right class. The teacher introduced her to the class and glanced around the room, looking for an empty place for her to sit.

 

Then she pointed out to an empty place beside a tall guy and said, “Sit beside HanGeng. He is the Class President. He will guide you until you get settled in.”

 

Mei-Hua walked up to him and sat down beside him while the teacher started continuing the class. Mei-Hua had a sideways glance at HanGeng and saw that he was very seriously listening to the class. As she kept looking at him, he turned to her slowly and smiled at her.

 

“Hello, I’m Mei-Hua Lee.” she held out her hand.

 

“I’m HanGeng.” He shook her hand with the smile still etched on his face. However, a moment later he started listening to the class again. So she decided not to disturb him after that.

 

When the class got over, it was followed by the lunch break. Mei-Hua started packing her bag while HanGeng has already finished packing his bag and was waiting for her patiently.

 

He took her to the cafeteria where they both had their lunch together. After the break, they both had free hours. So he took her on a school tour as it was her first day at the school.

 

Mei-Hua went back to home after the school finally got over for the day. Even though she was quite tired by the time she reached home, she finished doing her homework first, checked her mail, had her dinner before going off to sleep.

 

The next few days went by in the similar fashion. HanGeng has become a good friend of hers. They spent a lot of time together. He was a very nice guy, especially for someone with such good looks.

 

With the days spent together with him, she came to know that he is the school’s basketball team’s captain and he is also an excellent student in academics. Not only that but he can dance very well and sing too.

 

But even after all that, he still remained so modest which made her wonder how the girls kind of avoided him, like he is completely invisible or something of that sort.

 

One day in the cafeteria, they both were standing in line to buy their lunch and only one person was left before them. When it was their turn to move forward, suddenly a bunch of guys pushed them aside and moved to the front.

 

Everyone remained silent, including HanGeng. She was surprised as well as confused to see almost the entire school not minding the arrogant group of guys’ attitudes. However, she couldn’t be like the rest.

 

So she called out to the guys, “Excuse me! Can’t you guys see the line? You are supposed to wait for your turn.” The guys just turned around and laughed at her as if she has gone nuts.

 

She was about to tell something more, but HanGeng just pulled her back telling, “Mei-Hua, leave it.”

 

One of those guys came back to her and asked, “What did you just say? Do you know who I am?” he asked raising his voice at her. He looked so handsome but he was equally rude.

 

“I don’t know who you are and I don’t care either.” She fired back at him. But before she could say something more, HanGeng closed with his hand and said to the guy, “Mianhe, Park-sshi. She is new here. So she doesn’t know about you. Please excuse her.”

 

He looked at her and then at him, before he said, “Okay, but be sure to tell her about us. Now scoot.” he kind of shooed them away by swaying his hand. With that, HanGeng pulled her to the side and started to lead her away from the crowded cafeteria.

 

When they were out of sight from most of the people, he let go of her and let out a sigh. “What was that for?” she asked him puzzled.

 

“You don’t simply mess with Park-sshi's group here. You are lucky that I saved you today. Whatever he says, is the rule in this school. So please don’t cross his way again” he pleaded.

 

Instead of listening to what he was saying, she had her mind somewhere else. ‘This guy looks cute too, even with that nerd glass and everything. Especially that look he gave me now.’ She thought to herself.

 

But soon she regained her composure and said, “Why shouldn’t I? We didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

“I know we didn’t, but what is right is not important here.” He said to her.

 

Though she wasn’t okay with what HanGeng has said, still she didn’t want to argue with him over that matter. So she just nodded her head silently. With that, they both left from the hush corner they were there until now.

 

That evening after classes, HanGeng had his basketball practice. As he left for the practice, she continued to stay in the campus as her father was not going to be home that day. He was away on some business trip.

 

So she decided to pass some time in school and go home later. She went to the basketball court and sat on the bench. The boys were so busy in practicing.

 

She heard that they have some big match coming soon. As she was watching them, a girl came up to her and sat down beside her. Mei-Hua turned towards the girl and smiled at her. But the new girl’s expression was nothing but hostile.

 

She came closer to Mei-Hua and said, “Mei-Hua Lee, it would be better if you stay out of Hajoon oppa and his group. If anything like today was repeated, then you would be facing the wrath of us. You escaped this time because of that nerd Geng. Nothing could help you the next time. Not even him.” She pointed to HanGeng in the court and left.

 

Mei-Hua wondered why girls don’t like HanGeng. He is equally good looking as that jerk Park Hajoon. Well, mayb

Please log in to read the full chapter