Day at The Amusement Park

Roommates

Part 1

Ji Hyo's POV

We are walking at the amusement park. "Why do they have to be with us?" I asked Hyori. I don't even understand why Hyori said yes, Ugghhh... Now we have to spend the last day of summer with them. "Why don't uou want to know more about them?" Hyori told me while pointing at Myungsoo and Joongki behind us.

 

They're actually enjoying it. "Not really, Myungsoo is already my roommate sooo..." I answered, but then I paused for awhile and looked at Joongki. "Sooo.... What?" Hyori asked me while looking at me curiously. Then she looked at where my eyes are looking at. "Sooo...? You want to know more about Joongki?" I was shocked at what Hyori just told me I turned away and I suddenly blushed. "No!!! Why would you think that?" I said loudly enough for Myungsoo and Joongki to hear so they went to direction quickly. "What happend?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Ummm... Nothing." I answered back while looking at the floor. "Ummm... Myungsoo would you like to get some food with me?" Hyori asked Myungsoo. I was shocked that she just said that...

"Hyori, What do you think are you doing?" I whispered so they couldn't hear us. "Chill, I'll give you and Joongki some time. You know what I mean?" She said while smirking at me. "No, I don't know what you mean." I said. "Trust me." She told me while she winked at me. Sometmes I don't even know what Hyori is thinking. "But, Hyori I dont want to I'll just stay here." Myungsoo answered. Hyori just ignored him and pulled him with her. "Joongki can take you there and...." Myungsoo said as he remove Hyori's grip and he was cutted by Hyori. "Myungsoo, You know what happend awhile ago." Hyori said. That's the last sentence I heared because thy were quite far from me. "Ummm... Ji Hyo?" Ohhh... I almost forgot Joongki is still with me. "Yes?" I told him as I turned to face him.

"Want to ride the rollercoaster with me?" He asked me, but I didn't answer him because I was still shocked. "Ummm... If you don't want to ride the..." But I cutted him off and went back to my senses. "It's okay, I like rollercoasters anyway." I said and held his hand and went quickly to the rollercoaster. When we arrived, The line was quite long. "Ummm... Ji Hyo?" Joongki said behind me. "Yes? Why?" I asked him curiously. "Ummm... My hand can you?" I looked at his hand and I saw my hand was still holding it, so I quickly remove my hand. "I'm sorry." "It's Okay." He told me while smiling softly. He looks cute... Ughhh... Ji Hyo wake up!!! You will never fall in love again.

 

"Ji Hyo? I got a question." Joongki told me while he was looking at the floor and blushing. "What is your ideal man?" He asked me shyly. I was shocked that he said that. "It's okay if you don't answer it." "It's okay" I told him with a smile.

"My ideal man would be smart, brave, protective, loving and caring of course." I answered. Then I heared someone shouting behind us, I turned around and saw Hyori waving at us and Myungsoo carrying all the food all by himself. Why wouldn't Hyori help him? "Hey guys do you want to eat first?" Hyori asked as us, while Myungsoo placed all the food to the nearest table he could find. "Ummm... Joongki do want to eat first?" I looke at Joongki. "It's okay" He answered. So I went to sit beside Myungsoo I think he is so tired because he's sweating and drinking lots of water, He looks y. "Like what you see?" He told me while looking at me with smirk on his face. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :))) I'm sorry for the late update and I want to sleep so I will divide this into 2 parts.

FEEL FREE to comment, suggest, subscribe and maybe upvote? THANK YOU for reading >_<