It's Just a Dream

Roommates

Jihyo's POV

I can only see darkness, I'm scared what should I do? "Song Jihyo..." Who is That? "Is anyone there?" Wait I've heard that voice before. "Dad?... Appa?!?" Stream of tears started to flow from my eyes. "APPA!!! Don't leave us... Please not again." I can't control my feelings my heart aches, hearing his voice hurts my heart. "Jihyo~ahh Mianhae, Trust me I'll be back." No No NO "APPA!!!" *beep beep beep*

I suddenly woke up from the sound of my alarm clock, I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. "Appa... Why did you have to leave?" He told us he would come back? WHY??? Tears kept on flowing, I can't handle this I think I can't go to school today. I can't focus on my studies if I keep on thinking about this horrible memories. I went back to bed and covered myself with a blanket, and continued to sleep.

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up with the sound of Jihyo's voice, She kept on saying "APPA!!!" It's so noisy so I can't help but get up. As I sat down my bed her alarm clock started beeping waking her up. I was about to call her, but I heard her sobbing. I think she was crying while she was sleep? I went down and went to the kitchen to get breakfast. I was waiting for her to get out of the bedroom, and yet there is no sign of her. So I went inside and saw her in bed covered in her blanket. "You're not going to school?" I approached her slowly. And yet I didn't hear a response, so I guess she won't go. I closed the door quietly and went to school.

Jihyo's POV

"You're not going to school?" I heared him say. I didn't reply so he wouldn't hear my voice crack because of crying so hard under the sheets. I can't sleep, I can only think about the bad times that happend. 

~FLASHBACK~

"Jihyo~ahhh!!!" I went outside my bedroom and warmly welcomed my father from the door. "APPA!!!" I hugged him so tightly and I saw he was holding a- "WAHH!! You brought food hahahaha.... APPA JJANG~!!!" Appa is the best, he always bring home food. Even though he comes home late at night. "Aigoo... Jihyo~ahhh, Of course you're dad is the best!!!" I saw Umma walk out of thier room and welcomed Appa with a hug and a kiss. We were so happy back then, I wish we could only live like this forever. But it seems that it's impossible in the real world. 

Appa started to go home drunk and Umma would always scold Appa at night. I can't sleep, I always hear them argue every single night. One night Mom and I was waiting for Dad to come home and surprise him because it's his birthday. Umma cooked some delicious food and it made me excited to eat them all, but Umma told me to wait for Appa. That night Appa didn't come home, Umma kept on calling Appa but he would't pick up the phone. So she told to just sleep and surprise Appa tomorrow morning. I woke up with the sound of appa and umma fighting. I went out, and I saw umma crying and appa holding a luggage. "Appa???" it left me in confusion. "Where are you going?"

"Jihyo~ahhh, Appa has something to do. Don't worry, I'll be back" He hugged and kissed me goodbye. As I look at him walking out towards the door, I knew something is wrong. Umma locked herself in her bedroom and never came out of it again. I started to cook by myself and offer food to my mom, but she wouldn't open the door so I left it outside the door. Everyday my life went like this. One day Dad went home with some food on his hands, I welcomed him happily and again I thought everything was alright. Everything went back to normal. Mom and dad were being affectionate to each other, I can finally see my mom smile again.

And yet again, I thought everything was alright. "Jihyo~ahhh." Appa called me. "Why?" I saw Umma staring blankly at the wall. "I need to go." Don't tell me. "Appa..." Tears started to fall down my cheeks. "I.....There is someone who needs me." He told me "But we need you as well." I can't control my tears anymore. "APPA!!! Don't leave us... Please not again." He held onto my hands. "Jihyo~ahhh Mianhae, Trust me I'll be back." He hugged me tightly and walked towards the door with his luggage once again. "APPA!!!" 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I mean how could a 12 year old girl deal with all this stuff? She only has her mom beside her as she grew up, she had no siblings to play with her. Honestly the moment when I and Myungsoo fought last night it reminded me about my mom and dad. Is that crazy? Nevermind. Jihyo~ahhh You can do this FIGHTING!~


Yes I know this is a sad ending for this chapter, but I'll upload a next chapter with a more happy ending??? I just want to tell the readers the backstory of my characters. AND I'm sorry for updating so late again :))))) Plaese enjoy this chapter THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUGGEST ANYTHING and early apologies if there are typos.