7th Anniversary

7th Anniversary

7th Anniversary 7th Anniversary


"Ugh!" I threw the alarm clock to shut it. I sat down and rubbed my eyes. Wait-- I almost forgot, it's April 28 today! I jumped off the bed and grabbed Namjoon's pillow. I threw it on his face.

He sat down and squints his eyes on me. He threw a pillow on me too. "What's your problem?" he asked.

"It's April 28 and it's a special day for me. You have to help me!" I walked towards him. I grabbed his right hand and pulls it.

"I'm sleepy hyung,"  He said and removed my hand on his hand. He peek on his cellphone. "It's just 5:00 am in the morning. It's too early to wake up hyung. Just wake me up later at 9:00 am. Okay?" He lay down again and closes his eyes.

"Fine." I walked away and goes to the kitchen.

I sat down on a chair and think of a plan. What plan? So, today, it's our 7th Anniversary and I'm planning to ask her to marry me. Besides, it's our 7th Anniversary today! But I don't have any ideas how to do it. I really want a romantic place to do it. 

Who's her?

It's Kim Ahyoung, my girlfriend. The most beautiful woman I ever saw. We met at the Music Bank's backstage. I've been a fan of them since they released their "Expectation" song. Yep, it was catchy and awesome. We also uploaded a parody of us dancing their song called Something. Jungkook, Jimin and I danced it. Even though I don't memorize the steps, I still danced on the video but I only danced the chorus part because that's the only part I know.

Flashback; 
I waited at the backstage to meet her. I have chocolates on my hand to give it to her. So when they finished their performance I fixed my clothes and my hair. The first person who came out was Sojin and followed by Hyeri. Hyeri stopped infront of me. I looked at her and blinked.

"Who are you waiting for?" She asked.

"M-me?" I asked and smiled. "Hmm, just wait." I said and I chuckled.

Minah came out with Yura. When I saw Yura my heart beats faster. I was panic inside and I really dont know what to do next. Should I step forward to her or should I back out?

But I said to myself, it's now or never. So I step forward and bowed infront of her.

I heared a giggle so I stood up again. "Is that for me?" Minah asked and I shook my head. I gave the chocolates to Yura and she chuckled.

"Omo, really? Is this for me?" She asked.

"Of course it's for you." I smiled at her.

"Omona-- Yura unnie has an admirer already!" Minah said. "Are you courting her? or... Are you a fan? A daisy too?" 

"No! I think he's not an admirer and he's not courting her." Sojin said and got my attention. "He's not bringing any flowers with him."

"Hmm. I don't brought any flowers with me because flowers can't eat. You can  display it but it can be withered." I explained.

They nod their head. 

"So what are you?" Sojin asked again.

"Admirer." I said and winked at Yura.

"Omo!!" They squealed in chorus and Minah nudges Yura's arm.

So, they didn't know that there was a paper below the chocolate. We talk through phone and we always eat together at backstage. Until I asked her if she can be my girlfriend, she said yes. 

***

"Yah, hyung. Wake up!" 

I opened my eyes and saw my groupamates on the table. They were eating.

"Good Morning, Hyung." Jimin greet me.

"Good Morning too."

"You fell asleep, Hyung." Hoseok said.

"Yah, hyung. I told you to sleep a while ago. Why didn't you slept?" Namjoon said.

"I didn't slept because I was thinking of a plan." I replied.

"What plan?" Jungkook asked and I smiled.

"I'm planning to ask Yura if she could marry me." I said and Hoseok suddenly puked.

"What?!" Taehyung asked. "What's the plan now?" he asked once again and he was laughing.

"I really don't know. That's why I woke up earlier to think of a plan." I explained.

"How eating outside?" Jungkook suggested. "A memorable place hyung. Flowers everywhere, a background music and a piece of cake on the middle of the table!" He said and I imagined it on my mind.

"Then put the ring on the cake! Isn't that romantic?" He said and clapped his hands while smiling.

"Yaaah, that's a lame suggestion maknae." Jimin said.

"How about asking her to go to a motel?" He said. My eyes looked at him and listened. "A king size bed with rose petals around it and place the ring on the middle of the ring. Lay down on the bed and your clothes. When she says yes, carry her and lay down on the bed and make love!" I squint my eyes at him and throw my notebook on his face.

"ert." I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked and laughed loudly. "It's like, breathe for yes and your elbow for no, hyung!"

"Lame." Taehyun said. "Hmm, how about giving her many flowers? A memorable place too! For example, near the fountain. Throw the ring on the fountain and let her find it!" He said and I threw the ballpen on his face.

"I don't want her to get wet, Taehyung." I said.

"Make a song for her hyung." Namjoon said. "Rap the lyrics. That would be nice. Especially the lyrics is about you and her."

"But I can't rap." I replied and sighed.

"Interpretative dance hyung!" Hoseok said.

Seriously, Hoseok. Are you teasing me or what? You know I can't dance.

"I can't dance, Hoseok. You know that." I said.

I looked at Yoongi. "Do you have any suggestions, Yoongi?"

"I can help you with anything, hyung. But for now, I can't think of a good plan too." He said.

"...Well, I already thought of plan," I said. "But, I'm not satisfied."

"Why hyung?"

"Because... It's a lame too." I said.

"We're lame." Jungkook said.

"I think I'll do my plan." I said as they come closer.

***

It's already 3:00 pm. We're already finish making the plan even though it's lame. I decided to make a phone call to Yura. I grabbed my cellphone inside of my pocket and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Yeobo! Happy 7th Anniversary!" I greeted her.

"Yaaah! I thought you already forgot it. I was frowning a while ago. But thank God you remember it!" She said.

"No, it's too impossible for me to forget it. I love you okay? Meet me at Banpo Bridge later at 7:00."

"W-waeyo?"

"Just meet me there, okay?" I said. "I'm hanging up. Bye! I love you so much!"

"Okay, yeobo. I love you too!"

***

We already arrived at the Banpo Bridge at 6:30 pm. We're just waiting for Yura to come. I got the ring inside of my pocket. I'm so nervous right now and my hands are shaking. I might be declined or ingnore. She might walk away or say no. I was standing beside our car and there are many people around us now. There are armies around us too, holding some banners. I don't care what they're going to say. I'm ready to publicize our relationship.

"It's already 6:50 hyung!" Taehyung shouted.

I gulped my saliva when I saw Yura walking toward us. Our eyes met and she suddenly stopped when she saw many people around us. I was signaling her to come forward but she was shaking her head no. She stepped forward and start to walk towards us again. I walked towards her and grabbed her hands. I looked at her eyes. I can hear people gasping. I bet they're shocked of what they saw. But I ignored them.

"Yah. You're pants are too short!" I said and she widens her eyes.

"Th-this? Oh, I'm sorry." She pulled down her shorts slightly.

"I don't want you seeing again with that shorts, yeobo." I said. 

"Yeobo?!!" 

"But-- What do you want me to wear, Seokjin?"

"I want a long dress," I said. 

"But, that's not my style." She said and pouted.

"I want a very long dress!" I shouted.

"It's not funny, Seokjin." She pulled our her hand from mine.

"Wear a veil," I said grabbed her hand again and grabbed the ring inside of my pocket. "And I'll wear you a ring." I slowly wore the ring on her finger. I knelt infront of her.

"Kim Ah Young, will you marry me?" I asked and smiled. People are screaming and I peek at the boys. They were cheering and taking a video.

I felt somebody pat my head and got my attention. I looked at Ahyoung again, her eyes were teary.

"Of course you !" She pulled her hand again and hugged me.


A/N: Sorry! English isn't my language. lol. sorry if it's wrong grammar and sorry for the typos. And the spellings, the tenses and much. lol. i treid heuheu.