Present

Flashbacks

Our friendship started about 6years ago, back then she was that new transter student that everyone praise. She was from a rich family, have the looks and talents, to top it all she came from Korea. She came from Korea to India. Students from here looked up to her as she came from the place that they admire, where stars were born.

 

She would always smile warmly at them. She was a cheerful person and everyone like her.

 

It was one afternoon that we met.....by accident. I was carrying a hell lot of books and almost bump into her. She smiled at me and take some of the books, I was speechless. She started to go forward but then turn back and said,"Aren't you coming?". I was surprise that the school idol was actually talking to me. I snap out of my dream and stuttered,"y-yes!". She give that warm smile that everyone fell for and that is the start of our friendship.

 

Later we found out that we have many things in common, she was a big fan of kpop. Back then we would fangirl over DBSK. We have a bond that everyone was jealous of.

 

She would help me when i was bullied and we share our every secret.

 

or so i thought.

 

Years after our friendship, we heard that SM will be debuting a new boy group, we were excited as ever. When the teaser came out we were amazed but after several teaser she start acting weird , she stop talking about it and would always fake a smile. She would say that she was too busy or tired to watch them.

 

I was so stupid to believe those words

 

. Time goes on and i was finally able to persuade her to watch them with me. Exo were going to the variety show Beatles code2. I search for the English sub as i don't understand a thing, it wasn't hard for her as she had grown up in Korea half her life. Finally finding it, i started to click to play button. She was really enjoying the show which make me happy. But when Chen talk about his ex-girlfriend and the song he sang and that he was hoping that she would hear him sing i was fangirling but was shocked to see her crying. NO...she wasn't crying, it seems as if her tears just falls without her knowing. I just thought that she was really touched.

 

But i could never be more wrong.

 

I did not suspect anything but she still refuse my offer whenever we talk about Exo. Well it didn't effect Exo-K, truthfully her bias is Suho...lol...ikr. But when it comes to M she would refuse everthing. During our mid-term examination i heard a rumour that Exo will have their own variety show, I was more than excited and i really want her to watch it with me but knowing her she would definitely refuse it. So i made a plan to make her watch it with me. I just don't understand why she dislike them so much. She was more of a BAP-person while i was more into Exo.

 

I made a bet with her which i know she will definitely lose and she did. That's when i attack her, she was glaring at me playfully and then gave in.

 

The first episode was funny we laugh so hard when Suho over react and stood on the chair. And when Baekhyun talk about chicken neck and Chen's proposal. During the whole episode i find her gazing at a certain person i just let my mind decide that it was Suho since it was her bias after all. She would murmur to herself while watching at the show. 'Your still the same'. 'You smile' and chuckle to herself. Things like that happen ocassionally. During the haunted house episode, while it was Chen's turn i hear her say,"You still haven't change don't you!!" I was shocked.

 

Could she perhaps know one of the member?

 

Naaahhh~~~~I just shrugged off the feeling, maybe she means from the first episode, yes, she meant that. Thats my decision on her.

 

Lately the cheerful girl somehow disappear and she started to lose her colour. Dark circle were showing and her eyes were puffy. She cried!! I decided to asked her with all my courage,

 

'Is there anything that you are hiding from me?'.

 

She looked shocked but then smile,'I'll tell you everything but it's not the time yet!'

 

 

I just nod and smile at her. Whatever she says.

 

Actually she was adopted by a rich korean family after her parents death while she was still 3 years old. Then after 13 years of living in Korea her biological grandfather found her. She don't want to lose her parents though they were just foster parents. But the adoption contract says it all. She needed to return. Luckily her grandfather was rich and look after her with much care. She was home school first but when she was ready to understand the culture and lifestyle she was sent to her school. She had one boyfriend which she had to leave while living in Korea, she wasn't a healthy person and that's all i know about her past.

 

Her grandfather died 1 year ago and i was glad that i was there to comfort her. She looked so weak so fragile.

 

One afternoon, she called me and asked if we could meet. I told her i was free and rush to her house. On reaching the so called mansion i was welcomed warmly, i went to her room and what happens next shocked me. !

 

'It can't be'. 'Your joking'. Those words slipt my mind. And evrything seems confusing!