I Do Not Like You 'Coz I Love You♡♥♡♥

Be My Wife!

 Kriing!!!!

The recess bell rings. Chanyeol would go to the school library. He loves to be alone reading in there. He also famous with the title 'NerdoBookworm'. Although he had been bullied,he doesn't show any action to fight back. And he was wrong. In the library,he does not staying alone .There is a certain someone. Yes!He is Kris Wu,the Student Council President and the captain of the basketball team in SM High.He had been aiming Chanyeol from the first time Chanyeol step in the library. He found that the boy was really cute and adorable. 'Gosh how can a boy be this super cute!'.He said to himself that he had fell for the first sight love. Love to the adorable creature,Park Chanyeol!

 

 "Hey,nerdo! How's your day,huh? ".The class monitor, Junmyeon asked. "Just like the other days". Chanyeol slowly replied." Wow! You'll never change ,don't you?".Junmyeon asked again "I don't know. But I love being like this". "It's a waste to ask about yourself. The answer will always'I don't know' and 'I love being like this. Well,suit yourself till you old". Junmyeon is Chanyeol only friend. So,he is very concern about Chanyeol. He is like a brother to Chanyeol. They also live in the same neighbourhood. The said class monitor also The vice-president of student Council. So, of course he knew that Kris Wu had a crush on his own friend,Chanyeol. 

 

"Junmyeon-ssi,do you know the boy name Park Chanyeol?".Kris asked."Yes,of course. Because he is my friend. We are in the same class". Kris was suprisedby what Junmyeon has told  him.'If that so,my plan to  attract Park Chanyeol will be easier!'. "Uhm,Junmyeon, can you help me?". "Help what?". Junmyeon asked back." I will tell you later. But this will involve your friend too". Told Kris." But who?".

"Park Chanyeol".

 

..............................................☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★☆★..................................................................................

 

"Chanyeol-ah, can you help me me?. Since you said thay you are free this weekend"."Hurm? Help what?".

"The prez want me to acompany him to buy the Student Council's items for the upcoming school fiest. But I have to go to Germany to visit my aunt. So,I don't have time to go with him. Can you go with him?".

"With Kris sunbae?". Chanyeol asked. "Yeah! Why?".  "It's not like I don't wanna go, but when I was near to him, I feel something. Something that even myself couldn' tell". Chanyeol said."Huh?something even you couldn't tell?". Junmyeon asked.

"Hurm....maybe love feels?". "L-love? that can't be. You must be joking!". Chanyeol said . "I'm no joking, because I had felt that undescribe feelings towards my beloved girlfriend, Taeyeon when I fell in love with her back then. So,I absolutely knew this feeling! Trust me!". "But if what you just said is true,that I am in love with him, then does he love me back? Will he accept my confession towards him when I confess to him? won't him?". Chanyeol curiously asked. 'Oh! Chanyeol. You doesn't know  how much prez Kris freaking loves you!'. "Well if you do not try, you will not know!".

"Okay now,this is his adress. Come at 10am. He already knew that you would replace me. So, just press the bell, okay?". "Okay"

 

The next day..........(Chanyeol POV)

 

10am. Saturday. At Kris-ssi house.(OMG! Why do my heart keeps on beating so fast!).

Ding Dong!!!! Ding Dong!!!!!. I have press the bell. But where is Kris sunbae?.

Few seconds later,someone with well matched denim appears. It is Kris! Kris sunbae!. "Oh sorry,I just finished my breakfast. So now let's go!". He said with the most handsome smile plastered on his face. I saw him holding two helmet and walking towards the garage. And he started his motorcycle. "We will ride this?". I asked."No. Walking. Then why do I start my bike? of course we will ride it!". I pouted at his statement. I smiled as he give me one of both helmet. He then said,"Let's go now!". We departed....

 

 

We arrived at 'Hamjeon Boutique'. We are here to buy costumes. Next we went to buy the tools. Well we bought many things. Of course Kris sunbae didn't bring it all!. He asked the worker to sent it.

Oh god! I am so hungry! But what he would think about me if I asked him for. I needed to endure it. Just endure it!

"Hey Yeol-ah. Do you hungry? If you were, let's go to that restaurant". He asked and pointed his finger at the 'Honeycomb Restaurant'. Oh,thank god you asked me! I am starving to death right now! . " Um,yes! Sure"."Okay,let 's go!!!!!".

End Of POV.

 

Kris POV

OMFG! He just so adorable with that glasses! Plus, the way he ate. So freaking adorable. He also doesn't treat me like a stranger. If this be continue, then my plan would be great . I' m looking forward it . Tonight. Tonight I'll confess to him. I' m gonna make he mine. No matter what!!

 End Of POV

 

"Chanyeol-ah,urmm..do you..do you...".

"Huh?  what sunbae?".Chanyeol asked the stuttered Kris.

"Do you... wanna to accompany me tonight?".

"Uhh?....to where?".

"I have a dinner with my basketball members. Junmyeon also will attend it. So, do you wanna?".Told Kris. "Ouh,Junmyeon will come to? urm....okay. I will".

"Oh! Thanks Yeol-ah! I'm so glad!".

 

 

 

The Night. At 8p.m. . Geur Reastaurant

(Kris POV)

'Arghh! Where my all freaking buddies!? why do they did not come yet!'. I felt uneasy. OMG! I am gonna dead right now!

 

From:Kris Wu 

To:Xi Luhan

Yah!!! Why did not you guys come yet!? I am all alone in the big restaurant with my beloved lover-to-be now. Whatever the matter it is, please hurry up!

 

From: Xi Luhan

To: Kris Wu

Okay,okay! Chill dude. We are coming. Do not worry. And actually we have entered the restaurant.

 

'Uh.....?'. What the.......

END OF POV

 

After he received the message from Luhan, someone tap his right shoulder and said,"We were sorry,kay?". Junmyeon said. "Why were you took so much time?! Ah, anyway glad you all made it in time.".

 

They eat and talk to each other. 'Aish,unfortunately they did come. If not, I do not sure what happened to me at this time'.Kris whispering in his heart.

"Ah,thanx for the dinner,captain. It is time to go now". "You're welcome".

"Oh wait,Chanyeol. Actually prez wanted to say something to you". Said Junmyeon. Chanyeol turned aside andstare Kris and asked,"Hum? what is it?". Kris shocked. He then do the look what-are-you-doing-you-bastard towards Junmyeon. Junmyeon just up his shoulders. Kris  took his breath and said,"It is true. But I cannot tell you . But if you wanted to know what is it,come with me now".

Kris took Chanyeol's left hand and run towards the garden near the restaurant. The garden was filled with various type of floral plants. It was shining under the moon. It such a beautiful sight. Chanyeol just dropped his jaw. "Beautiful,isn't it? for your information,this place is where I spend my childhood life. And this place also the place my parents and my sister,Jessica marriage were held". Kris said while looking at the shining moon.

"And I wanted our marriage to be held at this garden,too". Kris said. Chanyeol shocked at the word 'our marriage'. "Wait,what?". "Chan-ah,listen here. Look at me".Kris grabbed his lover to be's hands. Chanyeol just let his sunbae action. " Listen, I love you. I fell in love with you since two years ago. I knew,you love me too,right?". 'Uh? how did he know!'.

"How did I know?". Kris asked,Chanyeol startled. 

"Junmyeon told me. He said that you have undescribe feelings towards me. Just admit it,will ya?". Without a further delay, Kris grabbed Chanyeol's ant waist and was going to kiss him.

"Urm,hyung please stop this. I uhm-mmpph!!!!". Kris pressed his lip on Chanyeol's plump one. He discovered the sweet mouth with his hot tounge. Making the kiss even hot. A few minutes later,he broke the full of sensation kiss. He release his hug and bent down and said,"Will you be my wife in the future? the answer is yes or yes".

Chanyeol bursted into happiness tears. He was touched by Kris lovely words. They were like melodies in his ears. "Hey do answer my question,please!".Kris smiling.

"Yes!!!" . Answered the happy bookworm. He was not lonely now. He had his future husband by his side....

 

 

So much,so much sugar and cream in his heart. Since the word BE MY WIFE! . He was trully happy. Just like Olaf in Frozen. So much happiness blooming inside him.....