Final

Selfishness

“You have an overseas schedule?? Why you packed so many things??”

Kibum turned his head to see his lover was standing at the door frame. Kibum snapped, he didn’t tell Jinki that he has an overseas schedule. He only smiled and continued packing his cloths inside his luggage.

“With who?? Woohyun??”

The younger shook his head, he didn’t say anything. He still thinking what he should said to his lover, telling the truth or what. If he was lie, Jinki must be knew it immediately because he has a Kibum lied radar on his head. But if he tells the truth, it must be the most unpleasant thing for him because he still can’t accept with this issue. And it really frustrated Kibum since a week ago.

“No?? Then who??” Jinki now already sit at the side of Kibum bed, while his lover was sit on the floor with his mess stuff everywhere.

 “A-arisa.” said Kibum with a very low tone, he looked down didn’t dare to look at his lover eyes

“Nugu??”

“Arisa hyung, I’ll go with her and staff of course..” said Kibum, he raised his tone a little

“Arisa?? Who is-” The older one stopped he just remind something “Ahhh your wife??”

Kibum rolled his eyes and stood up to sit beside his lover “A virtual wife hyung, just virtual..”

“Where you will go??”

“Macau”

“When?”

“Tomorrow night”

“How long??”

“Hmmm” Kibum tilted his head “A couple days”

Heard Kibum answer, Jinki only nodded. His hand kept playing with a Woody -from Toy Story-, one of Kibum favorite toys. There is a long silent, no one was talk. Both of them were busy with their own mind, until Kibum dared himself to talked

“Hyung..” Kibum turned his head to see his lover who still playing with his toy. His eye was empty and unfocused.

“Hmm..”

 “Are you angry??”

“Why should I angry??”

“You didn’t say anything”

“Then what should I say?? Should I tell you not to go??” Jinki turned his head and looked at his lover “It’s not like you would listen to me..”

Kibum sigh and mumbling “He’s angry.

There is another long silent, but this time Kibum didn’t dare to speak. He knows very well how to calm Jinki when he was angry. But if he was the one that make his lover angry, Kibum really didn’t know what he should do. Kibum snapped when suddenly Jinki stood up and leaving his room without any words. Kibum wants to call him, but his words were stuck in his throat. Kibum bit his lip and continue packing his stuff.

“I’ll talk to him tomorrow.”

 

***

 

Knock knock

There is no answer. Kibum sigh, he tried to knock his lover door again a little louder this time.

“He’s not there hyung.”

Kibum turned his body to saw Lee Taemin was standing in front of his door, while scrubbing his eyes and he was half . Kibum tried to hold his urge to yell at the younger to wear some shirt because something that he said was bothering him.

“Not there?? Did he have schedule today??”

Taemin shook his head “I don’t think so, he texts me last night. He said he will stay at his mom house.”

Again?? Thought Kibum. It was strange, Jinki was stayed at his mom house a few days ago because he said some of his relatives visited his house, his mom asked him to stay and he spend there for a week. He just back this Sunday, so why he must stay there again?

“You have a schedule hyung??” Taemin voice snapped Kibum back from his thoughts

“Ah? Yes, I will go to Macau tonight for we got married filming..”

“Macau?? But hyung, we have to go to Mexico these Tuesday. Can you make it??”

The older phone was buzzing and he took a glance to the message. After reading a short message that his manager sent, Kibum raised his head and patted Taemin shoulder “I’ll be back before our flight and I think I should go now Tae-ah, hyung was waiting me down there..” said Kibum as he hurriedly walks to the front door and putting his shoes

“Alright, take care hyung. Don’t force yourself.”

Kibum smiled, and then he remembered something “Taemin-ah!!”

The lead dancer who already stand in front of the bathroom turn his head “Ne hyung??”

Could you please tell him to call me when he’s back??

“Hyung??”

“Eh, no-nothing. I’ll go now. Bye Taemin-ah”

 

***

 

Kibum rolled his body inside the blanket before he hide his face on it to. He was tired, his body his brain his mind was so freaking tired. He just back to the hotel after filmed for the show. He should sleep now because he still had a bunch of filming place tomorrow and he need to look fresh. But his heart was telling the other side, it still hoping. Though just a little, his heart still hoping that someone that making his head mess since yesterday will call him or text him or anything. But no matter how long he hope and waited the other didn’t call him. The blonde one slides his phone and tapped the screen a little harshly

“Why you didn’t call me Lee Yeongam-nim!!!!!” whine Kibum.

He keeps tapped his phone until he lost his breath, he never know that tapping your phone can makes you drenched like him now. Kibum sigh as he wipe a sweat on his forehead, it was hot inside the blanket. He rolled out from his blanket and fanning himself with his hand. Lied on his back, the feline one slides his phone again deciding to post his photo with Woohyun on his instagram.  Kibum already knew what photo that he want to post, without hesitated he tapped down his phone screen to find the photo that he want to post. But something disturbed him after he posted his photo. Kibum tried to dig his gallery again to find what disturbed him when a loud sound was heard from a cell phone at the table across his bed.

“Hyung!!” called Kibum “Your phone ringing!!” shouted him to his manager who was inside the bathroom.

Kibum share his room with his manager while he stays at Macau. He didn’t mind it to share room, because he didn’t want to sleep alone at least now. Kibum looked at his phone again, he sigh when he finally found what was disturbed him, his heart feel so heavy. It was his picture with Jinki. Woohyun was there too because that picture had been taken when he come to ToHeart recording last Sunday. It was the first time he meet with Jinki again after a week the other stayed at his mom house. Right when Kibum want to being mellow his manager phone was ringing again. Kibum ruffled his hair and rolled his body to lie down on his stomach.

“Hyungggggggg!!!”

A big and tall man was come out from the bathroom, his tough face looks so pale. He keeps rubbing his stomach, even just by seeing it Kibum can feel how much his manager in pain.

“Did you drink your medicine hyung??” ask Kibum worried

The manager nodded, but suddenly he turn around “Omo I can’t stand it..” and runs to the bathroom. Kibum shook his head, he felt sorry for the manager but he can’t cancel tomorrow filming beside his manager won’t allowed it too, talking about being professional.

Kibum turned his attention back to his phone when he heard a few notifications on his phone. He opened it and saw a bunch of notification on his instagram. He smiled as he sees all of those warm hearted comment form his fans, but his smiled fade away when he saw the last comment

Key-oppa, can u post your picture with Jinki-oppa when he visited you last week?? I kinda miss him T^T

That comment makes Kibum pouted “Ottokhae… I miss him too..”

Having a reason to post Jinki photo on instagram, Kibum posted his photo that he just saw a while ago

visitor 영감

(visitor old man)

 

After posted that photo, Kibum reminds of something. He opened his screen shoot folder from his gallery and search a certain screen shoot. Actually all of the screen shoot in this folder were his entire screen captured message with Jinki, an interesting, weird, and romantic one actually. Didn’t remember since when, but sometime Kibum find it was so funny every time he re-reads their message and it can relaxed him, just like now. When Kibum find the screen shoot that he looking for, without even thinking what fans will think about their relationship behind them, Kibum posted it. And he smiled widely when he saw his creation on his instagram

영감이오게된전말은이러하

Before the old man came, we spoke like this

 

Kibum yawn as big as his mouth can open, he finally reach his limits. Even without being asked his lids already closed by itself. Maybe because he just half asleep, he can hear when his manager phone ringing again and a rushing sound from his manager who finally come out from bathroom and answered his phone.

“Oh Jinki??..”

Then Kibum was drift to his deep sleep.

***

“Key-oppa??”

Kibum raised his head to see a pretty and small face girl in front of him.

“Are you okay??” ask Arisa in her perfect English

They were in the middle of resting after filming before they move to the next filming location. Kibum smiled and nodded to his virtual wife. Arisa is such a pretty and cheerful person, they personality really match each other and Kibum glad because Arisa was so open minded. She knows that it was just for a variety show and both of them did it just for fun.

“I’m fine, Ari-chan” answer Kibum as he raised his thumbs, their favorite gesture.

“Ehh really?? But oppa, though you look happy and cheerful when camera on but when camera off your face look so sad and gloomy..” said Arisa as she made a cute gloomy expression

“Really??” ask Kibum didn’t believe it. He knows he a little bit down today, but just a little. He didn’t know that someone was realize it.

Arisa nodded “Yes, are you fighting with your girlfriend oppa??”

Kibum snapped, but then he chuckled he wasn’t my girlfriend “Kinda...”

“Did she angry because of this filming??”

“Short of..”

“Eeehhh?? Should I call and tell her that we’re just a friend??”

The blonde one spluttered and waves his hand “No no no, you don’t have to call hi-her!! She just need a time, I think.. Beside it was my fault, I didn’t tell her when I decided to be on this show. Sooo…. Yeah” answer Kibum, than he realizes that he talked too much. He took a sip from his Americano to avoid his embarrassment. He can feel Arisa eyeing him from her side.

“Oppa, nappeun namja!!”

“What??” Kibum feline eyes were doubled “Ya, Ari-chan. I’m not a bad boy..”

The younger girl laughed when a staff called them, telling that they will do the filming.

***

“Are you sure you didn’t want me to pick you up??”

KIbum nodded to his manager, he just landed from Macau an hour ago and now he already standing in front of SHINee dorm.

“Woohyun will drive me to the airport after our recording, so you can wait me there hyung.”

“Alright then..”

When Kibum opened the door, he was greeted by Minho who just came out from his room carrying his luggage.

“Ohhh Kibum-ah, how’s your honeymoon?? It’s that fun??” tease the taller one to get one hard slapped on his upper hand. “Aww, Ya that’s hurt..”

The feline one stuck his tongue out to Minho and walks to the living room and saw a very familiar thing there “Yaa!! Minho-ya, who put my luggage here??”

Minho shrug “I don’t know, It’s already there when I woke up..”

“It’s Jinki-hyung..”

Kibum turned his body and saw Jonghyun walks to his side.

“He packed your stuff last night, he looked desperate when he choosing what clothes that he should packed for you..” Jonghyun chuckled and patted Kibum shoulder before he sit at the couch and the television.

Jinki-hyung?? But why?? I thought he still angry with me

While Kibum still can’t digest the main vocal words, a long hand was circling around his shoulder “You’re so lucky Kibum-ah, having a beautiful honeymoon with your wife while your mistress was home alone packing your stuff before your long trip, Ouch!! Ya Kim Kibum!!” Minho glared at Kibum with his big eyes because the other just tugged his elbow on his stomach.

“It’s your fault..” say him to Minho and turn his head to the other “Where is he now hyung??”

“In his room with Lee Taemin, seems like they have something to talked about..” answer Jonghyun.

Kibum took a deep breath before inhaling in slow motion “Okay, its fine. It’s okay. Just talk to him in a normal way. You can do it Kim Kibum..” mumbling him as he walk to his lover room.

He was ready to knock the door when he heard Taemin voice inside there

“Don’t you think what you’re doing was too much hyung?? You know very well how much he want to be on that show.. He even beg me to change when I was casted on that show..”

There is a silent, Kibum grip the door knob tightly as he stick his head to the door to hear clearly, he was very curious.

“Don’t just nodded hyung, you know how much Kibum-hyung hates it when you act like this??”

Kibum nodded, he really hates it every time Jinki ignore him. It makes him think that Jinki didn’t care about him anymore, he always told Jinki about that. But Jinki was different from Kibum who can tell about what he feels just by a glance, meanwhile Jinki is very good at hiding his feelings.

Inside the room, Jinki was sit at his bed while the younger sit beside him. He never told about anyone about what happened on him, but seems like Lee Taemin can sense it. That kid sometime always one step matured then him.

“I know Tae-ah, but still…..” Jinki rest his both hand on his head before he messing it and groaned in frustration “URGHHHHH!!! Why I can’t have him for my self Taemin-ah, why??!! Why I always shared him with someone else?? First with Jonghyun, then his partner on his musical, Woohyun and now his virtual wife. Why?? Can’t I be selfish?? I just want him for myself..” the older took a deep breath “I-I just..”

Click

The two head inside the room were turned their head to the door and saw a blonde one standing there. His face was unreadable. Jinki gluped did he heard it?

“Taemin-ah, may I talk to Jinki hyung for a while?? Just both of us??”

“Oh?? Ne hyung..” Taemin nodded and stand up from the elder bed, he give a supporting glance to the leader before leaving his room. While the elder only nodded assuring that he will be fine. 

After the younger left the room, Kibum closed the door and sat at Taemin previous place. And once again, since their last meet no one was talked. Kibum actually hates an eerie silence and an awkward atmosphere between them. But Kibum really can’t find the right words to let this eerie silence go.

“Hyu-“

“So you’re back..”

The younger nodded “I’m home hyung..”

“Hmmm welcome home, Bummie-ah..”

“Hyu-“

“Don’t you have a recording before our flight Bummie?? Why you don’t take a rest, you nee-“

“Yeongam!!” shouted Kibum “Stop avoiding it!! I heard everything.”

Jinki snapped, he never thought that Kibum would shout at him. He lifted his head and looked at his lover face. Kibum was furious, that was Jinki saw on the other face. His face was redden as red as the shirt that he wear today. Jinki looked away before sighed

“Ahh, so you really heard it..” mumbled Jinki

“Hyung..” called the younger

“I’m sorry Bum-ah, just thought that you never heard that.”

Kibum who finally aware about his lover worry, placing his hand on the other cheek and turn his head to face him “Hyung look at me..” when their eyes meet, Kibum feel his heart aching seeing Jinki sad eyes, it must be hard for him to keep that for so long “Why you never told me??”

Jinki lowering his gaze “I can’t ..” then he hold one Kibum hand that still placing on his cheek, and lean on it  “Because it was everything that you always dreamed about..”

The younger turn his palm to intertwine their hand and placed it on his lap. “But you can tell me hyung.. You can-“

“I can’t Bummie-ah” he lifted his gaze.  “I don’t wanna be a burden for you and your carrier..”

“But you’re not-“

“I’m happy, really. I’m really happy and proud to see you fulfilled your dream one by one..”  Jinki caressed Kibum soft cheek and smiled bitterly “But I can’t lie to myself, I can’t lie to my heart. They can kiss you, hugs you, doing so many fun thing with you in front of camera while all that I can do was only stealing a glance, tapped you lightly and gives you a warm smile when actually I want to do more than that.”

A dot of tear already hanging on Kibum feline eye. And without words he jumped to hug his lover and buried his face to the other nape. “I’m sorry hyung-ah, I’m really sorry..”

Jinki shook his head before he hugs his lover back and pulled him closer and make him sit on his lap. “It’s not your fault Bummie..” his hand hugging Kibum waist tightly “It’s  just me and  my selfishness.”

Kibum pulled back and pouted. He punched his lover board chest softly “Stop act like a good boyfriend Lee Jinki, don’t you know how guilty I’m now?”

“Am i?” chuckled Jinki as he wiped Kibum dot of tears “Don’t be baby-ah, It’s your happiness.. And I will be angry if you stop doing that..”

“But hyung..” Kibum bite his lips, his one hand played with Jinki button shirt “Could you bear it for a while??”

“Bear??” Jinki tilt his head “Bear from what??”

“My selfishness” Kibum know, it might me selfish for him because he already knew about Jinki feeling over this. he looked up tried to see Jinki face and startled when he saw the other unreadable face “But I promise hyung. I promise after all of this end, I promise I will be forever yours..” He turned down, his both hand clutching his lover shirt. Scared if he let it go, the other will leave him “Just for a while hyung, please bear it and don’t leave me..”

Slowly Kibum lift his head when he heard a too familiar laugh over him. Lee Jinki was laughing heartily and touched their head together “Pabo,” and ruffled his lover hair “Kibaem your pabo.. I’m not gonna leave you, No. Never..”

“Promise??”

“I’m promise.. Sooo Bum-ah..”

“Hmmm??

“When all of this end…” Jinki smirk while Kibum can feel his body shivering when his lover hand softly sliding his hand and clasped it together “..I can hold your hand in front of everyone..”

“And I can..” JInki raised their clasped hand and kissed his palm “..kisses your hand..”

Kibum blinked, feeling a sudden de javu just coming out from his mind

“And you can..” Kibum hold his breath when he feel his lover coming closer to his face and pecked his cheek “..kiss me back..”

KIbum pulled his body, his face was getting redden “Y-you knew it??” he gaped “Ho-how could you??” Kibum can’t believe that Jinki knew about what he and Arisa does in Macau.

Seeing his lover in panicked mode Jinki smirked and pulled KIbum back to his hug “I know everything about you my Kibaem..” whisper him as he kisses his lover back ear. Jinki could hear his lover groaned before he being pushed to his soft mattress by him, who know hovering him.

"Stop teasing me you old man!!” it was hard to him for the last three days, thinking if it’s right to do what the scriptwriter said?? What if Jinki see it and he getting angrier with him it’s not like he will watch the show but still, it worried him. But looked at Jinki now?? He knew it and even with that.

Jinki hold on his elbow “I’m not teasing you..” and kiss Kibum plump lips and smiling like an innocent child.

Innocent my

And without wasting time anymore, Kibum leant down and kissed Jinki back hungrily like he never kissed it before. JInki peppermint lips taste has an addicted feeling for Kibum and he can’t and don’t know how stop it. Kibum started to his lover’s shirt while his lips moved to kisses Jinki jaw line, neck and collarbone when

BLAM!!

“OH MY GOD!!!!” Kim Jonghyun was standing in front of the leader room. His face flushed because he just saw a soon to be live in front of him. “Ho-w could y-you both.. It’s still a daylight for god sake..” said him before he closed the door.

The two lovebirds laughing hard, they didn’t seem embarrassing because it’s not the first time they’ve been found out making out by their members. But their members face every time they’re find out were priceless. And Jonghyun was the one that made the most unforgettable face.

“Did you see his face hyung?? It’s so funny..” Kibum laugh, he was sitting at his lover’s stomach.

Jinki laughing to, but then he stopped and looking at his beautiful partner. It was good to seeing him laughing like that again. He was stupid for ignored him for the last few days and he missed him too much. He smiled as he caressing his lover thigh and seems like Kibum understand about what Jinki intend to do because he bites his lips, and slowly leaned down.  He pecked Jinki lips before winked “Should I lock the door??”

Jinki rolled Kibum on top his body and gave a seductive smirk “No need, they wouldn’t dare to coming again anyway..” said Jinki before he stared to attack his lovers plump lips.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think??

comment juseyoo